What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

My great grandfather is from Iran. Otherwise I am pure Al-Kurdi. Some Kurds went to Jordan from Iran after the rev you see. So according to todays borders I can say I am partly Iranian.

Iran Vatan, Zendebad Irane ma, Ey Irane Golam, Irane Ziba va Bozorgam :-)
lol , dont know what to believe in !!

first we mention u in nowruz thread then you post separatist crap , then you come here and do the same here .

and now this post !!!

decide which side you are ! iran or separatism ? :)

lol , dont know what to believe in !!

first we mention u in nowruz thread then you post separatist crap , then you come here and do the same here .

and now this post !!!

decide which side you are ! iran or separatism ? :)

I still think Kurds and Baloch(for being sunni) are more opressed in Iran compared to other groups and I can't speak of the Kurds there since I am not really really from there. I stand by their wishes and if so the majority wants to remain then I support that but if most want to leave then I support that. I am more for a change in the system to be honest. More minority rights such as learning mother tongue in school and more cultural freedom. Rohani made many promises but none has come true sadly. And if something isn't made soon it won't be for the future good.

I still think Kurds and Baloch(for being sunni) are more opressed in Iran compared to other groups and I can't speak of the Kurds there since I am not really really from there. I stand by their wishes and if so the majority wants to remain then I support that but if most want to leave then I support that. I am more for a change in the system to be honest. More minority rights such as learning mother tongue in school and more cultural freedom. Rohani made many promises but none has come true sadly. And if something isn't made soon it won't be for the future good.
Ordinary Iranians dont give a shit about this Shi'a/Sunni thing, they just want to live normal, happy lives. That goes for Kurdish people in Kordestan and West Azerbaijan too. Most Kurds in Kermanshah are Shi'a so care even less.

you think youre pahlevan ?! ? :D
yes and i proud on it :D

dude , please go to doctor for every single incident !! an small Streptococcus pneumoniae infection (if not cured properly with anti-biotic help) can lead to serious heart problems later in life
:o: dude now your scerying me :blink: i should check up my self than but im sure doctor will tell me im even healthier than him ;)

do u ever go for yearly check ups ?
what ! what is this ? can i eat it :D ? :lol: why should i go to doctor when im healthy :undecided: and even if i go what should i tell him :blink:

yes and i proud on it :D

:o: dude now your scerying me :blink: i should check up my self than but im sure doctor will tell me im even healthier than him ;)

what ! what is this ? can i eat it :D ? :lol: why should i go to doctor when im healthy :undecided: and even if i go what should i tell him :blink:
stop being an A-hole and reply to the thread i tagged u :P

what ! what is this ? can i eat it ? why should i go to doctor when im healthy and even if i go what should i tell him
unfortunately in almost every country except US and some of EU members like UK , people never go to yearly check ups .

fortunately in iran there is this plan called "pezeshk khanevade" , in which , if applied correctly , will cover that issue as well .

thats a very important thing to do , it will monitor people's health status by various tests like a whole blood test , if needed ultra sound examinations and so forth .

when you go to your doctor , you should ask him/her for a check up . they then know what to do . u just sit tight :D

stop being an A-hole and reply to the thread i tagged u :P
mentioning system doesnt work properly most of the times :D

unfortunately in almost every country except US and some of EU members like UK , people never go to yearly check ups .
fortunately in iran there is this plan called "pezeshk khanevade" , in which , if applied correctly , will cover that issue as well .
thats a very important thing to do , it will monitor people's health status by various tests like a whole blood test , if needed ultra sound examinations and so forth .
when you go to your doctor , you should ask him/her for a check up . they then know what to do . u just sit tight :D
ty bro for explanation it help me a lot :agree:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom