نبود اسم پروفایلتنو
قرار دادین همان ؟
ببخشید ها قصد جسارت ندارم
azizam haman neveshte mishe , ha'ama'am khoonde mishe :D

Esther - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

همان chiye akhe ? o_O

agha sangaro hefz konin man beram biam.
darimesh , vali zood bia kamaremoon shekaste nashe :D
What's up with the protests in Teh and Mashhad ?
no news agency reported them yet , they seem to be big according to tweets and face book statuses

همان chiye akhe ? o_O

no news agency reported them yet , they seem to be big according to tweets and face book statuses
I think you would be interested to see the below video: :lol:
This evangelican guy, also, talks about Turkiye. :)

همان chiye akhe ? o_O

Mesle inke niruye entezami nazasht mardom jam beshan. Albate taze khate farsi ro yad gereftam pas momkene dorost nafahmide basham

‫تجمع در مقابل سفارت پاکستان در تهران | Facebook‬

If a country has less than 2000 cubic meter water per person, that country would be in deep water crisis. Iran water resources are around 120billion , and we have already passed the redline. The high percentage of agriculture is due to being a 3rd world country with no significant industry, otherwise just the ratio of water consumption would have changed.
Turkey has all the water sources in mid-east. Iran knows this. That is why they tried to disintegrate Turkey into Turks-Kurds. The Kurdish area has the Tigris and the other river. It is the only source of water in the region.

In case of civil war in Iran, I really hope Turkey won't start neutral. I don't want the things that is happening in Syria to happen there.

What's up with the protests in Teh and Mashhad ?
Police and riot police were deployed around the Pakistani embassy in Tehran from the early morning. Large numbers of people turned up but police blocked some roads and some people are talking about some arrests being made. A large number of people also showed up to the rally in Mashhad. Some authorities clearly are not feeling comfortable that large numbers of ordinary Iranians want to take to the streets in a show of force, even though their anger is being directed against the Pakistani missions in Tehran and Mashhad.

I have heard they are pumping fresh water from Kordistan province to the Mollah Ancestral Desert of Qom.

F off , read the title : IRANIAN chill thread .

if any kurd wants to reply here , he/she must be iranian first .

this has no relation to you whatsoever . what was his other profile name ? @rmi5 @Ostad ?

My great grandfather is from Iran. Otherwise I am pure Al-Kurdi. Some Kurds went to Jordan from Iran after the rev you see. So according to todays borders I can say I am partly Iranian.

Iran Vatan, Zendebad Irane ma, Ey Irane Golam, Irane Ziba va Bozorgam :-)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom