Iranian Chill Thread

سلام .

کسی سایت ثبت نام یارانه ها رو میدونه ؟

مثل اینکه تا نوزده فروردین وقت داره ولی دولت تدبیر و امید صداش رو در نمیاره
:disagree:

we have similar usernames then i guess. :enjoy:
yours - black blood
mine - black face

What's the basic difference between Brazilians and Portuguese. Once I talked to a Portuguese guy who visited India and he was saying people here confused Portuguese culture exactly being Brazilian. :laugh:

سلام .

کسی سایت ثبت نام یارانه ها رو میدونه ؟

مثل اینکه تا نوزده فروردین وقت داره ولی دولت تدبیر و امید صداش رو در نمیاره
:disagree:
haaa :o: sabte nam nakonim dige yarane nemidan :argh:? :mad: peyda kardi be manam begoo :cray:

I always read it like "Gahara Gahan" in Tukish not Kara Kan. :D

I thought ghan part was khan (Kağan)
whatta imagination you have :lol:

islamists manage to curse the entire world and roam freely on forum while liberal members get banned at drop of a hat.

islamists manage to curse the entire world and roam freely on forum while liberal members get banned at drop of a hat.
Welcome to the Middle-East dude! it is the norm in that fucked up region and their forums also smell the same ;)

What's the basic difference between Brazilians and Portuguese. Once I talked to a Portuguese guy who visited India and he was saying people here confused Portuguese culture exactly being Brazilian. :laugh:

All Portuguese women have moustaches. They are unattractive and their accent is ugly compared to the Brazilian accent. They are also stupid. At least, these are the most common stereotypes about the Portuguese in Brazil. :lol:

All Portuguese women have moustaches. They are unattractive and their accent is ugly compared to the Brazilian accent. They are also stupid. At least, these are the most common stereotypes about the Portuguese in Brazil. :lol:

That some of the awkward description of beauty. :o::o:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom