What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Hi bro,
I did not quote your post. I guess the website is fucked again.
NYC is a good city, and has different attractions to enjoy. ;) You can go to clubs, or enlist in some sports or Yoga classes. ;) Then, You will have the chance to meet many Mrs. Militant Atheists :lol:
so you are super busy again? Well, then I guess You'll need to use your weekends in a planned way for having fun. I almost never work on Saturdays. Just hanging out with friends, family, going to parties from time to time or having short trips, and shopping is what I usually do on Saturdays. Basically it's all about chilling out, but I try to do each one according to a schedule.
I am also busy these days, but not as much as you. I will get super busy in the next 3 weeks, though :)
BTW, Do you have any account in other forums? Then, we can talk in messages.
Hi bro, I'm sorry for late replies @Abii you too bro! Yeah, I really need to! In order to get rid of Social Anxiety you need to get out as much as possible, but nature of my job doesn't really help with that either! No, I'm not currently on any other forum, but like Abii recommended I'm going to create one on Skyscrapper, I'll let you know once I created the account! By the way, do you cook yourself? Or you eat outside?

سلام دوستان. یک سوال دارم اگه کسی میدونه بهم بگه ممنون میشم. من امسال تابستون شهریور فارغ التحصیل میشم بدون پشت کنکور بودن هم رفتن دانشگاه الان چقدر از تابستون فرصت دارم دفترچه پست کنم ؟ جریان اون یک سال معافیت تحصیلی که میگن چیه ؟ ممنون.

Hi bro, I'm sorry for late replies @Abii you too bro! Yeah, I really need to! In order to get rid of Social Anxiety you need to get out as much as possible, but nature of my job doesn't really help with that either! No, I'm not currently on any other forum, but like Abii recommended I'm going to create one on Skyscrapper, I'll let you know once I created the account! By the way, do you cook yourself? Or you eat outside?
Sometimes I cook myself, sometimes I go eat outside. It depends on how much busy I am in that day.

\
Qassem Soleimani with his father during Iran-Iraq war.
10450851_881087928622668_7374930292613891445_n.jpg

Watched Drive for the 3rd or 4th time. Fucking fantastic movie. It's got so much style. One of my all time favorites without a doubt. It doesn't really have a strong story. It's a cliche actually. But the execution and style make the movie unique and memorable. The soundtrack is the cherry on top. If you guys haven't watched it, get your hands on an HD copy and watch it. I went and bought it on blu-ray.

Watched Drive for the 3rd or 4th time. Fucking fantastic movie. It's got so much style. One of my all time favorites without a doubt. It doesn't really have a strong story. It's a cliche actually. But the execution and style make the movie unique and memorable. The soundtrack is the cherry on top. If you guys haven't watched it, get your hands on an HD copy and watch it. I went and bought it on blu-ray.

One of the most amazing movies. The Nightcall soundtrack rocks, it's awesome.

One of the most amazing movies. The Nightcall soundtrack rocks, it's awesome.
Are, har vaght in filmo mibinam jav gir misham. I'm going glove shopping tomorrow. The driving gloves that Gosling wears in the movie are 150 dollars lol

I want something similar to that and I ain't paying 150 dollars for no fucking gloves, javgir or not lol

btw @Serpentine, have you watched Collateral? It's kind of similar to Drive. It's got the same sort of neo-noir style to it. Of course it doesn't come close to Drive, but it's worth a watch.

btw @Serpentine, have you watched Collateral? It's kind of similar to Drive. It's got the same sort of neo-noir style to it. Of course it doesn't come close to Drive, but it's worth a watch.

Of course I've watched it, but drive is better indeed. I've watched most great movies released after 2000 till now, but there are some great old movies I'm yet to watch. Collateral was also a good movie.

Let me tell ya'll about this colonary orgasm I made today.

Filet mignon (rapped in a strip of bacon) cooked medium. Potatoes wedges marinated with standard (oil, garlic and paprika powder, salt and oregano)
Extra garnish was mushrooms and onion that were pan-fried in butter and olive-oil.
And off course the meat. I cooked with lots of butter and also put some raw garlic and thyme in the pan, to give it some extra flavor.
The sauce was bearnaisse sauce (which I bought ready in the store). Really fatty and yummy.
In other words, diabetes on a plate.

Gonna have to hit the gym big time later today. lol

Last edited:
Let me tell ya'll about this colonary orgasm I made today.

Filet mignon (rapped in a strip of bacon) cooked medium. Potatoes wedges marinated with standard (oil, garlic and paprika powder, salt and oregano)
Extra garnish was mushrooms and onion that were pan-fried in butter and olive-oil.
And off course the meat. I cooked with lots of butter and also put some raw garlic and thyme in the pan, to give it some extra flavor.
The sauce was bearnaisse sauce (which I bought ready in the store). Really fatty and yummy.
In other words, diabetes on a plate.
:cray: :cray:

i had khoresh fesenjoon today and i'm proud of it :azn: :D

:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom