What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@rmi5 Bro!! What happend to your post? I cant see it!

I can't see any of your quotes! I just get notifications for them!

o_O:lol::lol::lol:
Anyway, what's up bro?
Nothing much my bro, I miss you guys, but I'm kinda getting raped by the workload, since they moved me to New York I couldn't catch my breath. I work from 730AM to 730PM, the money is very good but I can't use it!!! Because I'm working 24/7 even on the weekends sometimes!

@rmi5 Bro!! What happend to your post? I cant see it!

I can't see any of your quotes! I just get notifications for them!

Nothing much my bro, I miss you guys, but I'm kinda getting raped by the workload, since they moved me to New York I couldn't catch my breath. I work from 730AM to 730PM, the money is very good but I can't use it!!! Because I'm working 24/7 even on the weekends sometimes!

Hi bro,
I did not quote your post. I guess the website is fucked again.
NYC is a good city, and has different attractions to enjoy. ;) You can go to clubs, or enlist in some sports or Yoga classes. ;) Then, You will have the chance to meet many Mrs. Militant Atheists :lol:
so you are super busy again? Well, then I guess You'll need to use your weekends in a planned way for having fun. I almost never work on Saturdays. Just hanging out with friends, family, going to parties from time to time or having short trips, and shopping is what I usually do on Saturdays. Basically it's all about chilling out, but I try to do each one according to a schedule.
I am also busy these days, but not as much as you. I will get super busy in the next 3 weeks, though :)
BTW, Do you have any account in other forums? Then, we can talk in messages.

that site is both for Muslims and Christians !! :smitten: and there is other one of a Hezbollah fighter doing the same the Yabroud!
its really beautiful .

after the war is over i'm gonna take a tour in your beautiful country and you MUST show me around :mad::mad:

i am currently making a list of the places i wanna go :undecided:

apamea , basra (or bosra ? ) amphitheater , qanavat ......

be a good host , lol , JK :smart:

@haman10 @Serpentine

Your thoughts regarding this video/poetry, please!

Please explain to me with full analysis.
from what i read , 3 people had an impact on allama iqbal :

1- seyyed jaml-al din 2-mohammad ali jinah and 3- molana mir hossein

what do you expect then ? if someone is influenced by these great people , the result will be the likes of allama iqbal : a model for all of us

he is without doubt the best and most prestigious non-iranian persian poet along bidel dehlavi . he is loved throughout the linguists and ordinary iranians for his great poems and great mindset

در نوای زندگی سوز از حسین اصل حریت بیاموز از حسین

although he was a sunni , he always talks about how people should learn from Ashura and how to be truly free from imam hossein (A.S)

so , no , i cannot describe him . the same way i cannot describe people like imam khomeini , Dr. ali shariati , mohammad ali jinah , .......

@haman10 @Serpentine

You know it's a shame. The beauty and intricacy of classical farsi and classical urdu is lost. Our current generations have no idea of this. Back when the British first arrived in our region, our ancestors were speaking classical farsi/dari, instead of english. My great grandfather was an uneducated man when it came to english, but he was fluent in Arabic, Farsi, Urdu, Pashto, and Punjabi. Although I know Urdu, some of the classical poetry is very hard for me to understand. I know the words, and what the poet is saying, but I cannot understand the underlying meaning. Sometimes I do, and that is what leads my fascination to this. I can understand a few lines in Urdu poetry and they are so profound that it leads my heart to race. Farsi is an even more poetic language, and I regret that our ancestors were forced to abandon it for English. Persian/Afghan/Pakistani poetry is so mind blowing that I feel like I am missing out on something that is vastly superior to my understanding of the world today.

Arabic is the language of Allah swt, but Farsi is the explanation/tarjima.

You know it's a shame
yeah indeed , although Farsi and farsi speakers were much less affected by british invasion .

but in overall , i agree .

good news is , that both farsi and urdu are expanding their influence once again IMHO

from what i read , 3 people had an impact on allama iqbal :

1- seyyed jaml-al din 2-mohammad ali jinah and 3- molana mir hossein

what do you expect then ? if someone is influenced by these great people , the result will be the likes of allama iqbal : a model for all of us

he is without doubt the best and most prestigious non-iranian persian poet along bidel dehlavi . he is loved throughout the linguists and ordinary iranians for his great poems and great mindset

در نوای زندگی سوز از حسین اصل حریت بیاموز از حسین

although he was a sunni , he always talks about how people should learn from Ashura and how to be truly free from imam hossein (A.S)

so , no , i cannot describe him . the same way i cannot describe people like imam khomeini , Dr. ali shariati , mohammad ali jinah , .......
Haman jaan, can you explain this to me. Who is Ashura?

Haman jaan, can you explain this to me. Who is Ashura?
ashura is not a person , its an ideology , its a mindset .

it reminds us to never give up and fight for our freedom . ashura reminds us of the hardships great men went through in order to send the message of islam all over the world :

islam is the religion of freedom and peace .

yeah indeed , although Farsi and farsi speakers were much less affected by british invasion .

but in overall , i agree .

good news is , that both farsi and urdu are expanding their influence once again IMHO

Unfortunately, Urdu, in it's classical sense is dying. Pakistanis of today, speak very mixed and foreign Urdu with English words. I only know the classical farsi words because of my father, who listened to a lot of poetry. I think even the farsi speakers of Iran/Tehran today are ignorant of classical farsi. I am happy that farsi is growing, but in Pakistan Urdu/Farsi is dying.

I will give you an example. I am Sunni/Wahabi, but when I say goodbye to someone, I will say Khuda Hafez. And this was a normal part of our language 25 years ago. Today when I say it to Pakistanis, I get weird looks. They have changed it to "Allah hafez". More in terms of the Arabic language. @LoveIcon can perhaps explain this phenomenon better than me.

It is very unusual how Pakistani culture is changing at such a fast pace. 10 years ago, my own mother would say Khuda hafez, but now due to other people she says Allah hafez. This is all during while I was growing up. One day, I asked her why she changed this. She said to me, that it means the same thing and that today the fashion is changing. :what:

Another gem:

@haman10 What is written on the mortar pic you posted ?

Screenshot_2015-01-28-15-58-04.jpg

Also,it is becoming interesting. :partay: :pop:
the martyrs of ghanitara

:)

its really beautiful .

after the war is over i'm gonna take a tour in your beautiful country and you MUST show me around :mad::mad:

i am currently making a list of the places i wanna go :undecided:

apamea , basra (or bosra ? ) amphitheater , qanavat ......

be a good host , lol , JK :smart:
Of course brother, Syria arms are wide open for people like you, I will take you everywhere, and I'm gonna get you fat:partay:
:cheers:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom