What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@New

It's an awesome site. Too bad it barely works on my computer. It crashes my browser for some reason. It's not my internet, but JAVA or Flash or something.

Edit: works great on Chrome.

@New

It's an awesome site. Too bad it barely works on my computer. It crashes my browser for some reason. It's not my internet, but JAVA or Flash or something.

Edit: works great on Chrome.

Just wanted to say to fill up oil tank of your pc, that might have been the problem. Or maybe add some more coal? :D

Just wanted to say to fill up oil tank of your pc, that might have been the problem. Or maybe add some more coal? :D
lol it's a good laptop man. It's a so called "ultra book." It's barely a year old. It's got an i5 chip, SSD, 4 gigs of ram etc...
Fucking Adobe Flash is so unstable. Half the time it causes more issues than it solves.

Canada is under tazi mosalmoon terrorist attack as we speak.
CBC News - Latest Canada, World, Entertainment and Business News

Some guy with an arab scarf (the thing Palestinians and Basiji terrorists wear) shot a bunch of soldiers.
image.jpg

lol it's a good laptop man. It's a so called "ultra book." It's barely a year old. It's got an i5 chip, SSD, 4 gigs of ram etc...
Fucking Adobe Flash is so unstable. Half the time it causes more issues than it solves.

Canada is under tazi mosalmoon terrorist attack as we speak.
CBC News - Latest Canada, World, Entertainment and Business News

Some guy with an arab scarf (the thing Palestinians and Basiji terrorists wear) shot a bunch of soldiers.
image.jpg
Is it true that shootings are happening in 3 places?

Is it true that shootings are happening in 3 places?
Not sure. I've only seen the one on CBC. I don't know why Western countries let these Muslims come in. I've never understood it.

Shooting in Parliament Hill. Hopefully immigration laws are revamped after this. I'm tired of seeing muslim terrorists walk around this country.

Edit: @Azizam
Yeah it seems to be in 3 different places. Parliament Hill, War Memorial and a mall. Canadians are crazy. They're super friendly, but they will go bat shit if you piss them off. Most Anglophone people here are originally from Scotland, Ireland, Germany etc... They have that warrior culture. They were the craziest soldiers in WW2. Hopefully they start going Nazi on muslims from now on.

Last edited:
Not sure. I've only seen the one on CBC. I don't know why Western countries let these Muslims come in. I've never understood it.
Oh there are many sympathisers who defend niqab let alone immigration. Nowadays at least one terrorist gets arrested every week here and so many busy public places(landmarks, bus stops, train stations etc.) are guarded by armed police. This problem will only get worse. More like a zombie apocalypse.

Oh there are many sympathisers who defend niqab let alone immigration. Nowadays at least one terrorist gets arrested every week here and so many busy public places(landmarks, bus stops, train stations etc.) are guarded by armed police. This problem will only get worse. More like a zombie apocalypse.
I've always said that the best way to fix these issues in the West is to put ex muslims or people like me (born and raised in the ME) in charge of immigration affairs. The problems will be taken care of within 5 years. Western born and raised people are civilized and they don't understand the muslim mentality. They think if they let them in and allow them all the freedoms and luxuries that they don't have in their own countries that they somehow will become civilized! They shouldn't be let in in the first place. They're no good anyway. Most of them are useless bums.

Peter Mansbridge Reporting

What a day for this to be happening. I've been waiting for over a month for the video below to be released. It's by a blogger that I've been following for a while. He releases it today. Such a beautiful country. Shame that we have to share it with tazis, malakh khors and wahabi savages.

Last edited:
I've always said that the best way to fix these issues in the West is to put ex muslims or people like me (born and raised in the ME) in charge of immigration affairs. The problems will be taken care of within 5 years. Western born and raised people are civilized and they don't understand the muslim mentality. They think if they let them in and allow them all the freedoms and luxuries that they don't have in their own countries that they somehow will become civilized! They shouldn't be let in in the first place. They're no good anyway. Most of them are useless bums.
[/media]
Ex-Muslims mostly turn out to be even bigger sympathisers, for instance, look at Cenk Uyghur. He is always reluctant to directly criticise Islam. Once he was ridiculing religious text and he right away called bible is full of bullshit but skipped qur@n. At least this is what I've seen from personal experience. I think most of them still have some part of faith in them even though they call themselves as "ex-muslims". You on the other hand never were a muslim and haven't gone through the kind of brainwashing that others have been through. I think the right thing is to put victims of muslims.

Ex-Muslims mostly turn out to be even bigger sympathisers, for instance, look at Cenk Uyghur. He is always reluctant to directly criticise Islam. Once he was ridiculing religious text and he right away called bible is full of bullshit but skipped qur@n. At least this is what I've seen from personal experience. I think most of them still have some part of faith in them even though they call themselves as "ex-muslims". You on the other hand never were a muslim and haven't gone through the kind of brainwashing that others have been through. I think the right thing is to put victims of muslims.
Nah man. I still experienced the brainwashing. Spent 6 years in Iran's education system which meant Quran classes (dini), Friday prayers at school and Arabic classes. It's cultural with me. Iranians are more casual with their beliefs on average. So in my case I never had the resistance from family growing up when it came to leaving that garbage ideology behind (because they were already 10 steps ahead of me lol). But if a Pakistani or Arab wants to leave Islam, he has to deal with the social stigma and also his/her family. Islam is also more cultural with them. That's why they can't sometimes leave it completely. Get the right ex-muslim and put him in charge and he will eradicate every muslim related issue in Western countries. You need somebody that understands Middle Eastern savagery. That's key.

look at this one (WARNING : reading this may or may not change your life.you have been warned.read at your own risk )
:lol:

حسن عباسی رئیس مرکز دکترینال امنیت بدون مرز و مطالعات استراتژیک

Be ghole shoma, man dige harfi nadaram :lol:

Nah man. I still experienced the brainwashing. Spent 6 years in Iran's education system which meant Quran classes (dini), Friday prayers at school and Arabic classes. It's cultural with me. Iranians are more casual with their beliefs on average. So in my case I never had the resistance from family growing up when it came to leaving that garbage ideology behind (because they were already 10 steps ahead of me lol). But if a Pakistani or Arab wants to leave Islam, he has to deal with the social stigma and also his/her family. Islam is also more cultural with them. That's why they can't sometimes leave it completely. Get the right ex-muslim and put him in charge and he will eradicate every muslim related issue in Western countries. You need somebody that understands Middle Eastern savagery. That's key.
I agree. I think Iranians are flexible because they have their own culture but as for most Pakistanis, Islam is their whole culture and identity. If they show even a little disagreement, they face backlash not only from their parents but from their whole community. Even the people who want to celebrate Christmas get heavily intimidated by people from their own community. Some of the values of West are contradicted by each other. For example, a child's rights (girls who are as little as 10 years old are forced to wear hijab) are ignored in the name of freedom of religion.

Last edited:
Nah man. I still experienced the brainwashing. Spent 6 years in Iran's education system which meant Quran classes (dini), Friday prayers at school and Arabic classes

I'm just super curious, how the hell did you guys have Friday prayers in school? Schools are closed on Fridays. :D

I know, was just kidding. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom