What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

If Kashmir is solved in a way that neither side loses face a desi union is going to fast become a reality, not a physical union but definitively a loosening on travel and trade regulations.

Yea, I honestly feel LOC becoming the international border is the best solution. We need an economic union and interaction between people. The world views us as savages because we are divided and poor.

pishbinitoon az ayande chiye? mesle ine yeki bere namayeshgahe khodro bege gheymate in mashin chande? taraf bege 150 million.bad moshtari bege age 4 million mifrooshi , mikharam. yani be tavafogh miresan ? akhe 150000 hezar centrifuge koja 4000 ta koja.
Even those 4000's would be more than enough.

"In terms of the nuclear program, a praetorian Iran which enjoys political
stability could better reflect on the costs and benefits of conflict with the outside
world without ideological constraints. It may seek a bargain that ensures Iran the
presence of the full nuclear fuel cycle while allowing for verification mechanisms
which satisfy the international community. Similarly, an arrangement on the
nuclear issue could lessen Iran’s support for Hezbollah, Hamas, and the
Palestinian Islamic Jihad. Without the conflict with the United States and no
longer vying for political dominance at home, the need to prove radical
credentials would be diminished. Although tragic for the Iranian people,
praetorian Iran may offer a path for the country’s reintegration into the
international community"

This was me mourning and moaning here for a long time, that this system is generating a dumb generation dumber than the ISIS.
This is them, in action.
No matter, the real intention behind, political, religious or rogue behavior, this is the parade of fatuity on the ocean of stupidity.

it's not about what we call "enough" it's about what "they" call enough
May I ask who is this "they"?
Considering the current requirements and even the requirements in the foreseeable future, we are not even in the need of an industrial enrichment, taking into consideration that the fuel rods of Buoshehr nuclear reactor is gonna be supplied by Russia and we won't have any new nuclear generation facility in the even 10-15 years scope.
Based on the context of the preliminary agreement, Iran has the right to produce the amount of his need, but first he should provide sufficient evidence about the size of his need.(This would be the Achilles heel of the agreement)
The clear fact: System has come to this point, that for the sake of it's existence, an agreement is inevitable.
And the internal role of the propaganda machine: Not to let it look like a big achievement for the current officials in charge.

May I ask who is this "they"?
Considering the current requirements and even the requirements in the foreseeable future, we are not even in the need of an industrial enrichment, taking into consideration that the fuel rods of Buoshehr nuclear reactor is gonna be supplied by Russia and we won't have any new nuclear generation facility in the even 10-15 years scope.
Based on the context of the preliminary agreement, Iran has the right to produce the amount of his need, but first he should provide sufficient evidence about the size of his need.(This would be the Achilles heel of the agreement)
:lol: dude i mean they are deciding neither me nor you. so saying that 4000 is enough or i say zero is enough is not a forecast.i am just asking about the possibilities and the present situation not what we choose in this situation.
"they" ? well , they supposed to be we.. but ... they are they :D

The clear fact: System has come to this point, that for the sake of it's existence, an agreement is inevitable.
i have doubt.difference is just 186000 = 190000 - 4000

آینده مذاکرات هسته ای از نظر فنون مذاکره - الف | قطره
مقام معظم رهبری در سخنرانی خود در دیدار با مسئولین خطوط قرمزی را برای تیم مذاکره کننده ترسیم کردند که مهم‌ترین سرفصل‌های آن شامل میزان ۱۹۰۰۰۰ سو غنی‌سازی، حق کامل تحقیق و توسعه و حفظ تشکیلاتی که تخریب آن برای دشمن ممکن نیست به ویژه تاسیسات فردو است که رعایت این خطوط قرمز مستلزم بازنگری جدی تیم مذاکره کننده در سیاست‌های دیپلماسی عمومی و نحوه مواجهه با طرف مقابل است.

Guys an Iranian grocery store opened in my city. Just came back. Spent 80 something dollars haha. Bought kolooche, sangak, cheese, sausages, rice, faloode, Iranian ablimoo, giant "dabe" of khiarshoor and some other stuff.

This was me after one bite on the kolooche. Ever since I moved out of Vancouver, Iranian food has been in short supply lol
crying_rainbow_meme_by_yuukanda0705-d7gc42a.jpg

Guys an Iranian grocery store opened in my city. Just came back. Spent 80 something dollars haha. Bought kolooche, sangak, cheese, sausages, rice, faloode, Iranian ablimoo, giant "dabe" of khiarshoor and some other stuff.

This was me after one bite on the kolooche. Ever since I moved out of Vancouver, Iranian food has been in short supply lol
crying_rainbow_meme_by_yuukanda0705-d7gc42a.jpg

take a picture next time . :tup:

Yea, I honestly feel LOC becoming the international border is the best solution. We need an economic union and interaction between people. The world views us as savages because we are divided and poor.

Pakistan would never accept that not when Kashmiris in the valley still ask for freedom.

@1000 They deleted the thread again. Stupid cowards.

haha PDF admins openly supporting terrorism. I am very surprised. NOT!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom