What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Who are the journalists then? Are they converts to Islam or Muslims themselves? Whenever I think about it, it screws my mind. Why would an American come to another country and follow a strict dress code to be a journalist and report a bunch of conspiracy theories? I am sure these journalists know very well about what they are reporting. It's also the same with RT minus the dress code. Some Americans are reporting against America on a Russian TV channel. :angel:
Well the deceased reported doesnt look very ''Islamic'' to me, press tv is probably using them to appear modern i dont know.

serena-shim-suruc-ta-oldu--4888454.Jpeg

Who are the journalists then? Are they converts to Islam or Muslims themselves? Whenever I think about it, it screws my mind. Why would an American come to another country and follow a strict dress code to be a journalist and report a bunch of conspiracy theories? I am sure these journalists know very well about what they are reporting. It's also the same with RT minus the dress code. Some Americans are reporting against America on a Russian TV channel. :angel:
keyword: MONEY

Ya that dude.

What's your beef with brown people? @ای ایران

Well there are also westerners working for Al Jazeera, you go where the money is I guess.

Well the deceased reported doesnt look very ''Islamic'' to me, press tv is probably using them to appear modern i dont know.

Aren't they required to wear Hijab even when reporting from other countries? I think they are trying appear as international as possible by hiring foreigners.

Ya that dude.

What's your beef with brown people? @ای ایران

Well there are also westerners working for Al Jazeera, you go where the money is I guess.
Al Jazeera is pro-west and also it is credible when compared to RT or PressTV. At least they don't broadcast conspiracy theories. Also its comment section looks sane to me. I watch the international version sometimes and it's more like a western channel with an Arab name.

Last edited:
Aren't they required to wear Hijab even when reporting from other countries? I think they are trying appear as international as possible by hiring foreigners.
Ofcourse she has to, otherwise her hairs might attract some perverts behind the screen.

When reporting from Turkey to Iran

0.jpg

When taking selfie for Facebook in Turkey

Ofcourse she has to, otherwise her hairs might attract some perverts behind the screen.

When reporting from Turkey to Iran

0.jpg

When taking selfie for Facebook in Turkey

LOOOOOOOOL or it might cause an earthquake. This shows the fake drama some people try to put on by claiming that these women agree with the law. If everyone agrees to wear hijab why should there be a law to force them to do so? They will do it voluntarily without being forced. Oh man! This world is such a crazy place to live. I should have applied to Mars One. :cheesy:

Nevertheless rest in peace,

She would have been arrested allready if she really was accused of being a spy, i mean no Intelligence Agency comes to you and say ''be careful we accuse you of being a spy, you might be arrested soon'' besides it doesnt make sense to kill a spy directly instead of interrogating her or deport her back like thousands other Iranian spys in the past.

But a Press TV reporter lying isnt something new either, anyways RIP.

Did I conclude anything? I said it's weird and supiscious, whether you think she has lied or not, it's still wierd. After months of working in Turkey, she suddenly says government has warned her and 2 days later she dies in an accident, or maybe she knew she was going to get killed?
Still it could be all an accident, nothing else.

Mate, thx for sharing i was looking for this, i wrote so many things but deleted again since i dont wanna insult anybody even if its the truth.
But the hostility of Iranians towards us shows us how Iranian media is spreading BS, no wonder they block everything foreign in their country so they can feed their people their own storys, something like a slightly more open North Korea.

This should answer your question.

Press TV - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's the problem with some Turkish members. You talk about Iran's government and after that, everything is fine, but when we talk about Turkish government, we suddenly become enemy of Turkish people, all 75 millions of them. If you are equal to Erdogan's government, then it's another problem. I don't really care anymore, you can think I have a personal problem with Turks, because I am tired of repeating same thing again and again. A bit decency would be great.
It would be better if you stopped acting like a 2 year old to make 'khod shirini' or ingratiation for Turkish members. :)

Turkey is playing a dangerous game in region by supporting Al Qaeda and ISIS and directly demanding fall of Syrian government .

If Turkey hadn't supported the so called moderate Al Qaeda and ISIS from it's southern borders , the war would have been over in a year but since Turkey is a peaceful country in region working for good and humanity , It invited thousands of terrorists from all over the world and trained them to bring freedom and peace for Syrian people .

The interesting part is that , Turkish members accuse Iran to supporting terrorism while there is a big big difference between Iran's so called terrorist groups and Turkey's freedom fighters that I don't need to explain here .

Turkey is playing a dangerous game in region by supporting Al Qaeda and ISIS
No such thing.

directly demanding fall of Syrian government .
Yeap, tyrant who kills his own citizen because of the throne should go.

If Turkey hadn't supported the so called moderate Al Qaeda and ISIS from it's southern borders ,
No such thing.

It invited thousands of terrorists from all over the world and trained them to bring freedom and peace for Syrian people .
We are giving support to FSA not to terrorists.

The interesting part is that , Turkish members accuse Iran to supporting terrorism while there is a big big difference between Iran's so called terrorist groups and Turkey's freedom fighters that I don't need to explain here .
Iran has been accepted as Terror sponsoring state by many countries.

first I want to say this: Iran Armenia relation are very good.. why? both share common roots.. they know that they are from the same family branch of language that they are close.. if you ask a Armenian who has knowledge they will say that they are in reality bothers with kurds and farsi.. so some ppl will make takiyya to my post I wont respond (lol takiyya on racism :D )

http://www.esisc.org/upload/publica...n-relationship/Armenian-Iran relationship.pdf

PressTV - Iran-Armenia trade volume hits $293mn in 2013

power from armenia to iran.. where is the western countrys why don't they stop it iran has no embargo?
Meghri hydropower plant to be put into operation in 5 years - PanARMENIAN.Net

http://fas.org/sgp/crs/row/RL33453.pdf
60 Regional Energy Cooperation with Iran:
In early November 2012, Armenia and Iran began construction of the Meghri Hydroelectric
Power Plant on the Arax River on the Armenian side of the border with Iran, expected to be
completed in 2016. Iran was granted a 15-year cost recovery period for its financing of the
construction through prospective electricity sales. A proposal to build a rail line between the two
countries has been delay

the best of Farsi Armenian brotherhood is that the state of the Ayrans does not consider any feelings from Azeri Population.. they go with a smile..

to the reporter died in my homeland: what idiotic behavior.. blaming turkey for a car crash.. and than uzse the word "KILLED" the correct word is "DIED"

we suddenly become enemy of Turkish people,
sorry not suddenly.. iran is our enemy.. the farsis had been enemy hundrets of years and they propably will be enemy the next 1000 years.. as turk you cannot do anything it is farsi mentality.. they even changed their religion to be not the same like Turk or arab..

We are giving support to FSA not to terrorists.

say what you want but as long as a mullah says turkey supports whahabi than you cannot do anything..

@Sinan

The fact that Assad is a vicious animal shouldn't be a reason for helping the opposition. This is the Middle East, not some civilized corner of the planet. The world of Game of Thrones is essentially the closest thing to the Middle East. Every party is guilty and picking sides should always be based on YOUR OWN interests. Helping the opposition doesn't serve any purpose. On the contrary, it's self defeating. Assad must be crushed, but the people that are fighting him must be crushed a thousand times first.

Please name those countries.
Iran is a state sponsor of terror and that is recognized by every civilized country in the world. Other countries in the region are guilty of that too, but they are smart enough to play the game right to avoid that lovely designation. Under the akhoond leadership, Iran has found itself incapable of playing the game correctly.

Back
Top Bottom