What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@Serpentine

Serpi jan, ye mosht turk rikhtan to in thread va be khiyale khodeshun daran mano maskhare mikonan va postaye kharej az bahs(off topic) mizaram.chera barkhord nemikoni?nabayd post ha pak shan va khati ha ban?

Inke az man khoshet nemiyad dalil nemishe ke be vazayefet amal nakoni:disagree:
@Serpentine
LOLOL, Serpi joun, sar e raah ke miyaay, ye poushak ham vaase ye in bachche begir :rofl:

lol it's a good laptop man. It's a so called "ultra book." It's barely a year old. It's got an i5 chip, SSD, 4 gigs of ram etc...
Fucking Adobe Flash is so unstable. Half the time it causes more issues than it solves.

Canada is under tazi mosalmoon terrorist attack as we speak.
CBC News - Latest Canada, World, Entertainment and Business News

Some guy with an arab scarf (the thing Palestinians and Basiji terrorists wear) shot a bunch of soldiers.
image.jpg

ISC , Islamic State in Canada ,

Be careful man , they've just killed 2 soldiers .

Keep distance from bearded people .

@Serpentine

Serpi jan, ye mosht turk rikhtan to in thread va be khiyale khodeshun daran mano maskhare mikonan va postaye kharej az bahs(off topic) mizaram.chera barkhord nemikoni?nabayd post ha pak shan va khati ha ban?

Inke az man khoshet nemiyad dalil nemishe ke be vazayefet amal nakoni:disagree:

You should be aware that, you guys always start the shıt....then complain to Serpi.

It's not our fault that we can't talk in a constructive manner with you guys....There are plenty of Iranian poster which i can get along with but with Mullah stooges it's impossible.

Not sure. I've only seen the one on CBC. I don't know why Western countries let these Muslims come in. I've never understood it.

Shooting in Parliament Hill. Hopefully immigration laws are revamped after this. I'm tired of seeing muslim terrorists walk around this country.

Edit: @Azizam
Yeah it seems to be in 3 different places. Parliament Hill, War Memorial and a mall. Canadians are crazy. They're super friendly, but they will go bat shit if you piss them off. Most Anglophone people here are originally from Scotland, Ireland, Germany etc... They have that warrior culture. They were the craziest soldiers in WW2. Hopefully they start going Nazi on muslims from now on.
Who the hell attacks Canada? I mean Seriously, whats wrong with Isis? :what:
@rmi5

dont-mess-with-canada-isis-polandball.png

You should be aware that, you guys always start the shıt....then complain to Serpi.

It's not our fault that we can't talk in a constructive manner with you guys....There are plenty of Iranian poster which i can get along with but with Mullah stooges it's impossible.
It was a issue between me and zenon.I had a misunderstanding.later I found out, I apologized to him.

Why do you jump into every damn conversation which an Iranian and a Turk is involved?

I feel like it. :)
Then imagine one day we reveal an Iranian version of al-hassani with the same typing speed and manner to PDF. you will get a heart attack then.:D

For the sake of your own life, quit it.

@Sinan
@xenon54
@kollang

I don't feel like giving infractions now, so let's just skip it for now, don't go on any further.

@kollang
Ki gofte man az shoma khosham nemiad? Asan dalili baraie in harf vojud nadare, man ke ba kasi khosumate shakhsi nadaram inja.

Bring it on buddy. :smokin:

:frown:

You are such a fun-killer.....

You guys can kill each other, love each other, get wasted or throw a party here, just don't violate forum rules.

I got a feeling that unlike Iranians and Saudis, no matter how much mud Iranians and Turks throw at each other, they will chill after a while in some point.

If I meet you face to face, we may even become best friends, who knows? Internet is a messed up place.

Bring it on buddy. :smokin:

@kollang
You will need 10 of him. :D
Fakhri Pasha "The Defender of Madina"

:frown:

You are such a fun-killer.....
well, he is not in existence for now.:Dfor starter you can mess with him on Arab related issues(how Arabs backstabbed you in Ottoman era for instance.I assure your whole section are no match to him.I will enjoy watching the game though.:enjoy:

I got a feeling that unlike Iranians and Saudis, no matter how much mud Iranians and Turks throw at each other, they will chill after a while in some point.

Me, holds no grudges.....with two exceptions.

1-) @ELTurco from Turks
2-) Haman from Iranians...

Other wise i can be friends with anyone. :)

If I meet you face to face, we may even become best friends, who knows? Internet is a messed up place.
Yeap, also. I like you :D But not in a homo way. :bad:

well, he is not in existence for now.for starter you can mess with him on Arab related issues(how Arabs backstabbed you in Ottoman era for instance.I assure your whole section are no match to him.I will enjoy watching the game though.

We did that and it ended. Fakhri Pasha "The Defender of Madina"
Also, you can look at the latests posts of the thread. Who matches who. :D

Now, we are good with all of the Arab posters.

@Sinan
@xenon54
@kollang

I don't feel like giving infractions now, so let's just skip it for now, don't go on any further.

@kollang
Ki gofte man az shoma khosham nemiad? Asan dalili baraie in harf vojud nadare, man ke ba kasi khosumate shakhsi nadaram inja.
Akhe shoma kollan 2 bar ham mano like nakardi. @JEskandari ke faghat ye bar like karde:cry:
@New ham hamash like mikone.lamassab foshesham midam mano like mikone:angry::angry:.bazi vaghta ye like mitune adamo az tu nabud kone.

Akhe shoma kollan 2 bar ham mano like nakardi. @JEskandari ke faghat ye bar like karde:cry:
@New ham hamash like mikone.lamassab foshesham midam mano like mikone:angry::angry:.bazi vaghta ye like mitune adamo az tu nabud kone.
Man mamulan kheili post like nemikonam, vali knob in am be khatere shoma. be like kardan nist ke.
Vali sai mikonam bishtar bekhunam postaro va like konam.

Back
Top Bottom