What's new

Iranian cars ... Gonna buy if available?

its good that affordable cars are much better looking these days. Their are to many ugly, old cars in Iran. Ruining the view.

upload_2017-10-27_11-55-57.png

Without exporting to big markets and investing in R&D Dena will fade too as pride didn't improve much . all I see is another pride story in next 10 years

it's true . But it has been said that since next year, all car makers will have to apply at least 80 of the world standards in the machines that they manufacture, in order to open the way for Iran to export them to the global market.

it's true . But it has been said that since next year, all car makers will have to apply at least 80 of the world standards in the machines that they manufacture, in order to open the way for Iran to export them to the global market.

Not only is this good to enable manufacturers to export to Asia/Africa etc... but it is also great for Iranian people as the standards of Iranian cars will rise (fuel efficiency, pollution, safety, aesthetics etc...). People do not like the quality of Iranian cars I know this for a fact. Terrible ratings. Though, most likely cars will be more expensive as a result of increase standards and quality.

Can people really afford them? Especially with this economy? Fuel prices up up up!
It really says alot about Iranian car industry when Iraq who is wartorn bans Iranian cars.

Without exporting to big markets and investing in R&D Dena will fade too as pride didn't improve much . all I see is another pride story in next 10 years

They need to constantly bring out new models every 4 years after significant R&D is completed regardless of exporting. Market in Iran, and support from the Gov. should be more than enough to facilitate new& improved models.

This is in Iran!?

Wow, where is this place in Iran? Which city? I think I found where my dream villa should be

Not only is this good to enable manufacturers to export to Asia/Africa etc... but it is also great for Iranian people as the standards of Iranian cars will rise (fuel efficiency, pollution, safety, aesthetics etc...). People do not like the quality of Iranian cars I know this for a fact. Terrible ratings. Though, most likely cars will be more expensive as a result of increase standards and quality.

Can people really afford them? Especially with this economy? Fuel prices up up up!
It really says alot about Iranian car industry when Iraq who is wartorn bans Iranian cars.

They need to constantly bring out new models every 4 years after significant R&D is completed regardless of exporting. Market in Iran, and support from the Gov. should be more than enough to facilitate new& improved models.

This is in Iran!?

Wow, where is this place in Iran? Which city? I think I found where my dream villa should be

Right. The Iranian economy must be well-managed, they should distort corruption from the economy. Iraq has banned one Iranian car. It is the most non quality car in Iran market. The rest of the cars are exported to Iraq. In terms of whether people can pay for such cars, I'd say that most of the time, the government and banks will give people loans to buy their car. i hope for the day when the Iranian automotive industry making a great breakthrough in ther quality.:smitten:

The latest Iranian car named Python

262327_327.jpg
48990_867.jpg
dp-2-700x460.jpg
147704_5761.jpg
10 (1).jpg
10531497623317502288.jpg
10531497623328970852.jpg
mash.jpg
dp-3.jpg
AndroidOnlineNewsImage.jpg
images_b187998044.jpg

Of course, this car is still in its design phase. And it has not yet been completed

719615_ZwemFtr7.jpg
088b01db-2546-47f9-b748-12461057b1a3-2013-01-Python-Narenji-Concept04.jpg
177107_832.jpg
m-23-546x365.jpg
20130114150546_90f5eb2d27606a2b4aab0acefda8bb9a_XL.jpg

Must say, I am more and more impressed with you guys. Any idea if these are going to be exported.

Back
Top Bottom