What's new

Iranian cars ... Gonna buy if available?

In the US, we generally cannot get third-world mfg'ed cars - it's basically US/Canada/Mexico, Western Europe, Japan, and Korea. There are very few if any Indian, Pakistani (didn't even know they mfg'ed), Eastern European cars. I mean very few in that there are more homemade/kit cars than those nationalities.

We're working on it:

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...-made-ecosport-to-us/articleshow/47592742.cms

http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/de706d48-8ff9-11e3-aee9-00144feab7de.html#axzz46lqTuKLz

We recently started exporting to the Japanese market:

http://www.business-standard.com/ar...-baleno-launched-in-japan-116030901095_1.html

@SOHEIL great looking Iranian-made cars buddy!

Why they keep the same car running that long!!!! No respect to the nation pride it's the same thing we suffer from here in Iraq no respect to the nation pride!!!!!!.
Cuz of our corrupt ministers but i will blame my people too because they happily buy this junk

Cuz of our corrupt ministers but i will blame my people too because they happily buy this junk
Sir. they do because they know nothing better is available and it wont be any soon that's why.

See here in Iraq they bring cars from all over the planet including some Iranian cars mainly saipa it's another ugly looking one while Iran make better looking ones they also assemble some shity chinese cars like cherry and byb or whatever is it called while Iraqis like the korean cars because they are better in quality so why our corrupted filthies don't assemble the korean from the first place the answer is because they are vile has no respect to their nation and their country.

honestly Iraqis say these saipa ugly yes but they are horse work so bring newer saipa and satisfy your people needs.

Sir. they do because they know nothing better is available and it wont be any soon that's why.
You're right but people could've at least forced the GOV and those thugs aka Auto manufacturers to introduce new cars but now finally GOV has launched new auto policy which is favorable to new entrants now lets just hope our people will get some good cars in future. :)

You're right but people could've at least forced the GOV and those thugs aka Auto manufacturers to introduce new cars but now finally GOV has launched new auto policy which is favorable to new entrants now lets just hope our people will get some good cars in future. :)
But why not Pakistan assemble like Chines or Iranian cars step by step to fully make in Pakistan cars?.

This crap costs just above $10k in Pakistan

suzuki-cultus-04.jpg

Anything better than this in the same price range would be welcomed in Pakistan

But why not Pakistan assemble like Chines or Iranian cars step by step to fully make in Pakistan cars?.

That would require heavy investment to compete against the big 3 mafia in the Pakistani market

Toyota, Honda and Suzuki

No Pakistani investment group would have the resources to do that especially investing in R&D

It makes for financial sense at this point to partner up with a foreign well established manufacturer

suzuki-cultus-04.jpg

That would require heavy investment to compete against the big 3 mafia in the Pakistani market

Toyota, Honda and Suzuki

No Pakistani investment group would have the resources to do that especially investing in R&D

It makes for financial sense at this point to partner up with a foreign well established manufacturer
That's remind me with Russia during the soviet era they focused on military and dumped the civil needs!!!!.

suzuki-cultus-04.jpg

Toyota, Honda and Suzuki

WTF ? thats bullshit .

you can have a Samand LX for just 15 K :O

why not establish a JV inside pakistan ?

960.jpg

files_cars_5796019%5B38b79778db8b367b6ffc39874d3af9a9%5D.jpg

Samand-Soren-22.jpg

its not perfect but believe me , for 15K , this is very decent .

Saipa cars are super ugly :D although they have now hired a new design team and their work is posted by soheil in the OP . they are going to get in par with IranKhodro .

but honestly , IranKhodro is a high-quality company in my opinion . they're cars like Dena , Runa and the JV-produced Grand Vitara are of good quality and are selling like crazy in Russia , Blarus , Venezuela and Syria .

I donno why Iraqis are more interested in Saipa ?

Probably offtopic but interesting:

Mehran (Persian: مهران‎‎) is derived from the term "Mehr", or Mithra, a pre-Islamic ancient Persian deity.

Mehran may refer to:
  • Mehran, a male/female name in Persian, also some female counterparts are Mehrdokht, Mehrandokht and Mehraneh
  • Mehran, the Persian word for kindness- (مهرباران) rain of kindness
  • Mehran, a character in the Shahnama
Mehran is a Persian name and it seems now it is a very popular name in Pakistan according to wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mehran

Mehran is also a popular name for men in Iran.

furthermore I hope Iran and Pakistan corporate in car producing and many other things.

Mehran mountains in Pak.. Also a name in Pak.

As someone who grew up in Europe, I consider all cars made by Iran as ugly cars :/
However I think we did improove the design with dena (it's still very cuby and not really something I would call a beauty) and can hope for nicer cars in the future :)

All these vehicles are assembled in Pak by local partners of Suzuki,Honda,Toyota..

Pakistan did produce vehicles ..in the past but these big assembler mafia literally raped them !

That piece of shyt Mehran actually costs 8+,000 dollars ..!

Motherfukers are looting the people.

As someone who grew up in Europe, I consider all cars made by Iran as ugly cars :/
However I think we did improove the design with dena (it's still very cuby and not really something I would call a beauty) and can hope for nicer cars in the future :)
We're living in 3rd world countries bro :D

people don't have the money to pay 60K for BMW or Mercedes .

We did in the past if i am not wrong but than the mafia of big 3 came and destroyed everything and after that nobody paid attention to it and that's why they're still looting us.

Back
Top Bottom