What's new

Iranian border patrols kill 6 for crossing over from Pakistan

iranian border guards r a bunch of frustrated ,.... these poor men were a victim of human smuggling...

Assalam alaikum

Brother they r not just frustrated they do it out of joy

TARIQ

i wouldnt say that unless this incident is 100% clear, as you know there is a lot of drug smugling trough Iran. Iran is very harsh on that. they kill a lot of Afghans that tries to pass through Iran.

remember Iran is practically surrendered from every corner... so they do what they have to do. several Turks has also been killed in incidents like this!

God knows waht the truth is, but according to the report, it says that they were armed and smuggling drugs. they were nationals of iran, pakistan and afghanistan.

God knows waht the truth is, but according to the report, it says that they were armed and smuggling drugs. they were nationals of iran, pakistan and afghanistan.

thought so, isn't Iran executing them if caught anyways... :what:

not first or last time. it is very common and if true that they where smuglers good work Iran!

yeah

tariq > please understand this part of our country where we have so many drug trafic
it is a hell for Iran this drug business and these guys have weapons
we are number one country in the world for addiction for drugs . so it is a REAL national problem

now it could be that they were not doing properly their mission and they were wrong. let's wait to know more.
but what you say is wrong: i don't know ONE Iranian who would be happy to shoot a Pakistani !!

Assalam alaikum

Hussein , bro they don't make arrests every other month we hear they killed some and it is happening from years not just recently. i would take ur words, even if they r smugglers i don't believe they should be killed and why never some one got caught alive

I know u mentioned this early about drug problem in iran , what is wrong why drug is used so much in iran

TARIQ

I know u mentioned this early about drug problem in iran , what is wrong why drug is used so much in iran

because Iran's neighbour Afghanistan is virtually the drug paradise. allmost all the Opium in the world comes from there. beside Iran is in a strategic place on the drug trafic, after that there is Turkey and then 'drugs welcome to Europe'!

Most of people who cross over to iran r on their way to europe... and victims of human smugglers... RIP.... The afghan drug dealers use the afghan route not the Pakistani one...

Most of people who cross over to iran r on their way to europe... and victims of human smugglers... RIP.... The afghan drug dealers use the afghan route not the Pakistani one...

don't know much about the Pakistani drug issue so i wont comment on it unless someone confirms that they where narcotica smuglers!

don't know much about the Pakistani drug issue so i wont comment on it unless someone confirms that they where narcotica smuglers!

1-2 billion $ worth of heroine is consumed in Pak... all of it comes from afghanistan.

1-2 billion $ worth of heroine is consumed in Pak... all of it comes from afghanistan.
Afghanistan's Role in Iran's Drug Problem - Council on Foreign Relations
The UNODC estimates 60 percent of Afghanistan’s opium is trafficked across Iran’s border (much of it in transit to Europe)
The Washington Post reports that Iran has the world’s highest per capita number of opium addicts.
Experts say those affected most are the millions of unemployed Iranians and youth chafing under the restrictions placed on them from the Islamic government and basij, or civilian morals police.
i would rather say because of unemployment and big lack of individual rights

A government poll shows almost 80 percent of Iranians detect a direct link between unemployment and drug addiction
it is very cheap in Iran

There are an estimated 68,000 Iranians imprisoned for drug trafficking and another 32,000 for drug addiction

Tehran also has spent millions of dollars and deployed thousands of troops to secure its porous 1,000-mile border with Afghanistan and Pakistan
they are some balouchs who are doing this business (that explains the nationalities). i don't blame balouchs but some of them (i prefer to say before some people believe i have something against balouchs).
Just to say they come through Pakistani frontier too.

Collaboration between the two countries should be improved on this matter.

You have drug groups like guerrilla forces,

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom