What's new

Iranian border patrols kill 6 for crossing over from Pakistan

there is a lot of documentaries about drug traficking/opium smugling from places like Afghanistan in Discovery and National Geographic Channel. you may get an insight on how it is for the Iranians to fight this war on drugs.

there is a lot of documentaries about drug traficking/opium smugling from places like Afghanistan in Discovery and National Geographic Channel. you may get an insight on how it is for the Iranians to fight this war on drugs.

Pakistan also faces this curse of humanity --- the drugs problem. It has destroyed 5 million lives in our country over past couple decades....possibly more than that even.

so believe me, Iran isn't alone.

it's a never-ending war. . . as long as there is demand for these evil substances. Look at US-Mexican border, same situation. But there, they also detain suspects and interrogate them. Unless fired upon, no need to open fire on suspects.

Pakistan also faces this curse of humanity --- the drugs problem. It has destroyed 5 million lives in our country over past couple decades....possibly more than that even.

so believe me, Iran isn't alone.

it's a never-ending war. . . as long as there is demand for these evil substances. Look at US-Mexican border, same situation. But there, they also detain suspects and interrogate them. Unless fired upon, no need to open fire on suspects.

there is a slight difference between Mexico and Iran. if it goes through Iran then it pretty much is done. Turkey and then 'hello drug addicts from Europe'. in Mexico you can only send them to USA and the work there is different. you dont have this crazy mountainous areas unlike Iran.

well you have cartels which have more sophisticated arms and equipments.....

it's a global problem, if you look at it on an aggregate level. However, it should be noted that Afghanistan produces 90% of the worlds heroin;

and unlike cocaine or marijuana, heroin is EXTREMELY addictive. In run down areas, you see the guys huddled around in the cold -- satisfying their evil addiction.

it really is an evil thing; like ''weapon of mass destruction''

i'm all for harsh penalties against drugs and human traffickers, because i think they are the scum of the universe....however we also have to address the fact that drugs are not just supplied for the sake of it. They are demanded. So there have to be ways to increase awareness about the evil of drugs.

this is where faith and religion can/should play a good role, to keep people away from these ills of society

Back
Top Bottom