What's new

Iranian border patrols kill 6 for crossing over from Pakistan

You talk as if you were there on the scene, are you their lawyer? Human traffic, yeah right.

Thts coz i know tht... im frm baluchistan ... where the people try to enter iran mostly legally on their way to EU.

Abt their lawyer... yes im a student of law... doing LLB (hon)... And we have a law"Not guilty till proven".
and We are trying hard to fight drugs.

“Iran has the world’s highest rate of seizures of opium and heroin and is contributing effectively to various regional mechanisms,”

“Iran is facing grave threats – mostly alone – losing many of its law enforcement personnel and even more people to a tragic epidemic,” Mr. Fedotov said.

UN: Increased Collaboration with Iran in Fight against Drugs | Scoop News

And the drugs come from ??? Afghanistan not Pakistan.

Being harassed for haircut and beaten for protesting is way better than daily suicide attacks and murder and terrorism

We are in a state of war is iran in tht state too? ur affair with iraq is also well known.. coz of tht today iran has more women than men.

Il chose a peaceful Pakistan over iran any day of the week.

Thts coz i know tht... im frm baluchistan ... where the people try to enter iran mostly legally on their way to EU.

Abt their lawyer... yes im a student of law... doing LLB (hon)... And we have a law"Not guilty till proven".

And the drugs come from ??? Afghanistan not Pakistan.
we have intell agents there on the scene who act accordingly, so if they decided if they had to shoot those guys then it was accordingly as they get order for arrests and attacks from higher superiors.

We are in a state of war is iran in tht state too? ur affair with iraq is also well known.. coz of tht today iran has more women than men.

Il chose a peaceful Pakistan over iran any day of the week.
Our affair with Iraq is known yes, almost the entire world was helping them while we stood our ground. Btw, Males are higher percentage then women in Iran, but the amount of women in university is much more, the highest in the middle east.

lol about you choosing Pakistan. Well, you are a 60,70 year old nation and you can be proud of yourself, Iran was infact the first country in the world (if not the first, one of the first) to recognize Pakistan. Not going to offend my Pakistani brothers so i leave it

we have intell agents there on the scene who act accordingly, so if they decided if they had to shoot those guys then it was accordingly as they get order for arrests and attacks from higher superiors.

Did they find drugs n weapons?...If not than its iranian guards at fault.

Our affair with Iraq is known yes, almost the entire world was helping them while we stood our ground. Btw, Males are higher percentage then women in Iran, but the amount of women in university is much more, the highest in the middle east.

lol about you choosing Pakistan. Well, you are a 60,70 year old nation and you can be proud of yourself, Iran was infact the first country in the world (if not the first, one of the first) to recognize Pakistan. Not going to offend my Pakistani brothers so i leave it

Our country might be young but our civilisations are the oldest in the world... abt Iran recognizing Pakistan... Well iran was our best bud... our brother till mullahs took over and messed it all up for some wierd unknown reason.

probably, and some drugs too.

Our country might be young but our civilisations are the oldest in the world... abt Iran recognizing Pakistan... Well iran was our best bud... our brother till mullahs took over and messed it all up for some wierd unknown reason.
The same Mullahs that donate 100 millions to the rain affected people of Pakistan.

i am out

So the pakistani civilization is older than that of Elam and susania? are you seriously that bad at history?

I respect that but it is not needed because we are brothers and brothers help eachother

brother dont embarass me more...... For the land where i come from....a man without honour is not considered a man..when i stand on the top of a mountain in my village i feel proud... n when i hear abt this assistance ... i feel like killing myself... There is nothing more worse than a man with no honour.... thts all what i have to say..

Oh God help us... u cant understand the pain im suffering now... i have lost my honour bcoz of the bastards who rule my soil.

it is a troubled region where drug-smuggling, human trafficking (Afghanistan-Pakistan-Iran-Turkiye-EU route is one of the world's largest and most exploited routes) and weapons-smuggling takes place

in my view, it would make sense to detain them unless they put up resistance....killing them just breeds more resentment and is counter-productive. Who gains from just killing people?

Most likely they were just poor people. But I'd have to wait for further information before coming to a conclusion.

I am pretty sure that there are lots of people who come in Pakistan from the Iranian side of the border as well.But there is never an incident in which we have killed any one. Pakistan on the other hand is very nice on numerous occasion to it's brothers. Iran should try to detain those who try to cross border.

Pakistan releases 11 Iranian guards after cross-border incursion

Pakistan releases 11 Iranian guards after cross-border incursion - CSMonitor.com

Back
Top Bottom