What's new

Iranian border guards accused of drowning Afghan workers

I personally believe that the best thing that can happen between Afghanistan and Pakistan is that we form some sort of federation for the mutual benefit of both nations.

I agree. I oppose those Pakistani Pashtuns who incite hatred against the Pakistan government. That is the wrong methodology.

@Homajon

You claim Pakistanis are racist towards black people yet you fail to mention Iranian racism toward Afghans. This is not the 1st time. What do you have to say about Iranian security forces shooting dead Afghans and drowning them?

I agree. I oppose those Pakistani Pashtuns who incite hatred against the Pakistan government. That is the wrong methodology.

Within the next 50-100 years, Afghanistan and Pakistan will merge into a single federation.

@Homajon

You claim Pakistanis are racist towards black people yet you fail to mention Iranian racism toward Afghans. This is not the 1st time. What do you have to say about Iranian security forces shooting dead Afghans and drowning them?

Muslims should respect each other. Nobody is better than another because of race. Also, one should be loyal to the country they reside in.

USA.
Military personnel estimated at 2.14 million.
Total aircraft: 13,398. Ranked 1st.
Fighter aircraft: 2,362. Ranked 1st.
Combat tanks: 6,287. Ranked 3rd.
Naval assets 415. 24 aircraft carriers.

Russia.
Military personnel estimated: 3.58 million.
Total aircraft: 4.078. Ranked 2nd.
Fighter aircraft: 869. Ranked 3rd.
Combat tanks: 21,932. Ranked 1st.
Naval assets: 352. 1 aircraft carrier.

China.
Military personnel: 2.69 million.
Total aircraft: 3,187. Ranked 3rd.
Fighter aircraft: 1,222. Ranked 2nd.
Combat tanks: 13,050. Ranked 2nd.
Naval assets: 714. 1 aircraft carrier.

Iran.
Military personnel: 873,000.
Total aircraft: 509. Ranked 24.
Fighter aircraft: 142. Ranked 17.
Combat tanks: 1.634. Ranked 18.
Naval assets: 398.

https://www.businessinsider.com/mos...-the-world-ranked-2019-9?r=US&IR=T#3-china-23

Best Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles.
USA 1st and 4th best.
Russia 2nd, 3rd, 5th and 10th best.
China 7th, 8th and 9th best.

http://www.military-today.com/missiles/top_10_icbms.htm

Best Missile Defence System.

Number 1 is Russian.
Number 4 is USA.
Number 5 is China.

https://bulgarianmilitary.com/amp/2020/02/15/top-5-best-anti-aircraft-missile-systems-in-the-world/

Overall USA has the best military.
Russia is second.
China is third.
Iran is fourteenth.

Last edited:
Imran Khan is Pashtun. Many Pakistani ministers are Pashtun. Many people in the Pakistani army are Pashtun. We should live peacefully.
Yeah. I said many pushtoons , not all. I know and you know that those type of pushtoons do exist,

I am not denying that... Nor did I agree with that. But what was done was done, and today even if they refuse to recognise it (which will change in the near future I am certain of that), at the end of the day the final decision lies with the major stake holders, who are the people of KPK since it is their land.

The main concern you should have is not Afghans putting a claim on your land as that will soon become history, the main concern is the loyalty and trust of the people who are living in that land.
Don't sugar coat your treachery
@Pashtuni there you go. These pushtoons do exist among you.

Live peacefully and harmoniously.
Really?
Do you live peacefully and harmoniously? Before lecturing us look at yourselves

Really?

Really?

I was not lecturing anyone specifically. I live peacefully and harmoniously. Alhamdulillah.

We as Muslims should live peacefully and harmoniously.

Also, I am responsible for my own actions like you are for your own actions.

Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala will judge me. I wnt be judged in relation to what 60 million Pashtuns did. There are good and bad people in every society. I hope you understand.

What treachery dude? We were never apart of you... I can play the blame too, but after countless squabbles it leads to no end. We made mistakes, but so what, I wasn't alive back then and neither were you, I had no say in it and neither did you.

And soon there will be a new government in Afghanistan, it will be much stronger then the current one, is this hostility going to be worth it? Move on, but don't forget, you want to sit down and talk about it or have a go at it, in which case you can do so afterwards with the Taliban; Peace or war, it will decide our fates in the future, and if you think war will benefit you then go for it, and if peace then even better.

No point in carrying this discussion any further I have given my solution... merger, whether you like it or not this is the only practical solution I see for the future of both peoples.

If the Pakistanis at the top are smart then they will head in this direction, as this will be killing two birds with one stone, as 1 they will have access to Central Asia, and two they won't have to worry about the threat in the west. The only question is the time frame, and Pakistan and Afghanistan have to both work on a frame to bring this hostility to an end, and the first step will be recognising that Durand line, which I see happening in the next 5-10 years once peace comes in the next 2-3 years.
Why indulge? There are people you can rationalize with... others are hard heads. Their kind will get used to the new paradigm once it sets in.

Last edited:
What treachery dude? We were never apart of you... I can play the blame too, but after countless squabbles it leads to no end. We made mistakes, but so what, I wasn't alive back then and neither were you, I had no say in it and neither did you.

And soon there will be a new government in Afghanistan, it will be much stronger then the current one, is this hostility going to be worth it? Move on, but don't forget, you want to sit down and talk about it or have a go at it, in which case you can do so afterwards with the Taliban; Peace or war, it will decide our fates in the future, and if you think war will benefit you then go for it, and if peace then even better.

I dnt understand. People dnt know you and just making judgements.

Why indulge? There are people you can rationalize with... others are hard heads. There kind will get used to the new paradigm once it sets in.

Well said, I think its clear what the future will be... The writing is on the wall. I suppose its because I belong to that region and have a natural affinity to my people and don't like it when they get abused. But you are right, I will probably ignore these type of posts in the future.

like what?

Well said, I think its clear what the future will be... The writing is on the wall. I suppose its because I belong to that region and have a natural affinity to my people and don't like it when they get abused. But you are right, I will probably ignore these type of posts in the future.

like what?
We should remember that most people are just followers of one creed or another, it is the easy thing to do. Thinking out of the box, pushing the envelope or getting answers for yourself is not what most consider, it is not in their safe zone or bubble. Muslims have one hope and that is to unite inspite of our many differences... we are still stuck in, oh, he looked at me the wrong way... and to them I say Ma Asalama.

We should remember that most people are just followers of one creed or another, it is the easy thing to do. Thinking out of the box, pushing the envelope or getting answers for yourself is not what most consider, it is not in their safe zone or bubble. Muslims have one hope and that is to unite inspite of our many differences... we are still stuck in, oh, he looked at me the wrong way... and to them I say Ma Asalama.

I like how an American is the only Iranian advocate in the thread.

It's like the naked truth.

@The Eagle
@Socra
@AgNoStiC MuSliM
@waz

There you go.
Read this guy's comments.
When I confront pushroons like him, you guys get angry. He is not alone. There are plenty of pushtoons like him holding Pakistani nationality, but thoroughly anti Pakistan and Pro Afghanistan. They need to be confronted, called out, named and shamed and dealt with.

So you agree with your Akhpal margaray?
اب اسلام اور اسلامی بھائی چارہ یاد نہیں آیا تمہیں ؟
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom