What's new

Iranian border guards accused of drowning Afghan workers

If Afghans claimed Somali land would you still be Afghan friendly?

People can claim anything, and as long as it isn't violent, I would still welcome them. Besides, the world is divided into Dar-ul-Islam and Dar-ul-Kuffar. Afghanistan and Pakistan are part of Dar-ul-Islam. The fake borders were created in order to divide us. Nationalism is a disease.

Everyone has had it with these Afghans.

"We request the neighboring country Iran to have mercy on those going there because of poverty and do not fire at them," said Mohammad Sardar Bahaduri, member of Herat provincial council.

Look at them beg Iran. In Pakistan they run around with AK-47s and brazenly claim our province KPK. This is the difference folks. You beat these Afghans down and they get on their knees. You let them in and look after their needs, the Afghan starts claiming your land.
Because Iranians call themselves Iranians. Unlike many Pakistani pushtoons who call themselves Afghan while having Pakistani nationality.
There's the difference.
Iran can take strict action against Afghanistan, Pakistan cannot because our own will stand up against own country in favour of a foreign country Afghanistan.

Because Iranians call themselves Iranians. Unlike many Pakistani pushtoons who call themselves Afghan while having Pakistani nationality.
There's the difference.
Iran can take strict action against Afghanistan, Pakistan cannot because our own will stand up against own country in favour of a foreign country Afghanistan.

That only means one thing. These so-called Pakistanis on our side are in reality not Pakistani. Their loyalty lies with Afghanistan which is fine. Deport them to Afghanistan along with Afghan refugees. I have no issues with that.

Having said that, enough of this Pashtun bhai bhai BS. We, the Pak Pashtun, have a different identity than Afghan Pashtun. Our language, norms and values are not the same. Throughout the decades we have changed as our borders are seperate. There used to be a time when we could hop over. That time has long gone. Pakistani Pashtun and Afghan Pashtun don't share many commonalities.

The Afghan Pashtun consider us the Pakistani Pashtun as fake Pashtuns. We, the Pakistani Pashtun think that Afghan Pashtun are not the real Pashtun. We cannot even get along with each other.

Last edited:
We will smack these Afghans back into their hole. We took them in and gave them everything. As a thank you the Afghan now claims entire chunks of our land. That is not going to happen and you understand why.

The Durand Line is the official border and the Afghan is going to accept it. If not, we are going to bomb Afghans and make them accept it through brute force.
8PM

If you bomb inn
We will smack these Afghans back into their hole. We took them in and gave them everything. As a thank you the Afghan now claims entire chunks of our land. That is not going to happen and you understand why.

The Durand Line is the official border and the Afghan is going to accept it. If not, we are going to bomb Afghans and make them accept it through brute force.

Anyone who kills an innocent Muslim can expect Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala's punishment. Allah Subhanahu Ta'ala has all the Might and Power.

8PM

If you bomb inn

Anyone who kills an innocent Muslim can expect Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala's punishment. Allah Subhanahu Ta'ala has all the Might and Power.

You don't quote me ever again.

There's the difference.

But they are Afghans (Pashtun)... The only difference is they are Pakistani Afghans (Pashtun). The only issue here is the Durand line issue which should be accepted, and is the only thorn that actually causes ruptures between both nations.

The issue with Iran is that we are Sunni and they are Shia, otherwise they would be sympathetic towards us as well... Shia Afghans despite the track record of Iran will always defend Iran, the same with Pakistan, Shia Pakistanis don't take a strong stance against Iran, and I am well aware of the Shia lobbying within Pakistan that defends Iran.

8PM

If you bomb inn

Don't bother with this one, you won't get through to him...

But they are Afghans (Pashtun)... The only difference is they are Pakistani Afghans (Pashtun). The only issue here is the Durand line issue which should be accepted, and is the only thorn that actually causes ruptures between both nations.

The issue with Iran is that we are Sunni and they are Shia, otherwise they would be sympathetic towards us as well... Shia Afghans despite the track record of Iran will always defend Iran, the same with Pakistan, Shia Pakistanis don't take a strong stance against Iran, and I am well aware of the Shia lobbying within Pakistan that defends Iran.

Don't bother with this one, you won't get through to him...

The only one that has a thick head here is you. Afghans have a history of hatred against Pakistan.

Can you deny that your Afghanistan is the only country in the world that was unwilling to accept Pakistan after independence? Say that I am lying. I will eat my words.

Secondly, your country doesn't recognize Durand border. Your country has provided India a safe haven to attack Pakistan during US WoT. Your country considers Pakistan an enemy state and here you are trying to sugarcoat things.

Let's call a spade a spade. Afghanistan and Pakistan have never been allies. On the contrary, Afghanistan has always viewed Pakistan as an enemy state.

Last edited:
The only one that has a thick head here is you. Afghans have a history of hatred against Pakistan.

Can you deny that your Afghanistan is the only country in the world that was unwilling to accept Pakistan after independence?

I am not denying that... Nor did I agree with that. But what was done was done, and today even if they refuse to recognise it (which will change in the near future I am certain of that), at the end of the day the final decision lies with the major stake holders, who are the people of KPK since it is their land.

The main concern you should have is not Afghans putting a claim on your land as that will soon become history, the main concern is the loyalty and trust of the people who are living in that land.

I am not denying that... Nor did I agree with that. But what was done was done, and today even if they refuse to recognise it (which will change in the near future I am certain of that), at the end of the day the final decision lies with the major stake holders, who are the people of KPK since it is their land.

The main concern you should have is not Afghans putting a claim on your land as that will soon become history, the main concern is the loyalty and trust of the people who are living in that land.

How can you ask me to ignore the big elephant in the room? Your country undermines my people and their land. Your country actively sponsors PTM to destabalise peace and security of my people. Your president goes on stage and tells his entire population that Afghanistan won't ever recognise Durand border. We, the Pakistani Pashtun, don't take this lightly.

You don't worry about the loyalty of Pakistani Pashtun. We bleed green. The vast majority of Pakistani Pashtun living in KPK love Pakistan. They are loyal to Pakistan because this is their country.

The few rotten apples such as ANP, PTM are disgruntled members of the society. They are far outnumbered by loyal and proud Pakistani Pashtun. Let me tell you what their future is: exile. These disgruntled fools will eventually run off to Western capitals where their masters will take care of them. Look around you. Many have already taken a flight to Sweden or US.

This sounds like stupid atrocity propaganda.

Tell me more about Iraqis throwing incubator babies on the floor and Nazis turning Jews into soap :omghaha::omghaha:

About time these afghans knew that not every one will invite them in their house like Pakistanis. Thank Allah Almighty that Pakistan was there for you when Russian and Americans killed you all like your lives have no value. Yet you shit in the same place where you eat. May Allah guide your sick minds and reveal all.

Everyone is tired of these afghans

I don't think anyone cares what happens to them anymore

How can you ask me to ignore the big elephant in the room? Your country undermines my people and their land. Your country actively sponsors PTM to destabalise peace and security of my people. Your president goes on stage and tells his entire population that Afghanistan won't ever recognise Durand border. We, the Pakistani Pashtun, don't take this lightly.

You don't worry about the loyalty of Pakistani Pashtun. We bleed green. The vast majority of Pakistani Pashtun living in KPK love Pakistan. They are loyal to Pakistan because this is their country.

The few rotten apples such as ANP, PTM are disgruntled members of the society. They are far outnumbered by loyal and proud Pakistani Pashtun. Let me tell you what their future is: exile. These disgruntled fools will eventually run off to Western capitals where their masters will take care of them. Look around you. Many have already taken a flight to Sweden or US.

No point in carrying this discussion any further I have given my solution... merger, whether you like it or not this is the only practical solution I see for the future of both peoples.

If the Pakistanis at the top are smart then they will head in this direction, as this will be killing two birds with one stone, as 1 they will have access to Central Asia, and two they won't have to worry about the threat in the west. The only question is the time frame, and Pakistan and Afghanistan have to both work on a frame to bring this hostility to an end, and the first step will be recognising that Durand line, which I see happening in the next 5-10 years once peace comes in the next 2-3 years.

Back
Top Bottom