What's new

Irani Forces in Iraq.

Zhukov

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Unconfirmed News of Deployment of Irani QRF Units in Iraq to Assist Iraqi Armed forces against rising Surge of Terrorism in Iraq.

Any one?

Any photos of Irani QRF soldiers, how do they look like, their gear etc.?

Thats the same reason i wrote unconfirmed. Because some of my well informed Irani friends from social media circles told me this news.
I posted it here if anyone can authenticate this news?

Wish it was true. **** the akhoonds, but if there is one group worse than the mullahs it's their wahabi cousins.

There QRF looks like this i believe
1402512076850.jpg

What guns does QRF use? G3 or KH-2002? I suppose this situation gives Iran the opportunity to openly send troops en mass not only to Iraq but also through Iraq to Syria.

Iran, what happened? Before Syria you used to tell us all sorts of things. We thought you opposed the West. But, it seems like you're going to cooperate with US forces in Iraq to repress any Sunni army from liberating Iraq, Syria and the rest of the Arab world.

Iran, what happened? Before Syria you used to tell us all sorts of things. We thought you opposed the West. But, it seems like you're going to cooperate with US forces in Iraq to repress any Sunni army from liberating Iraq, Syria and the rest of the Arab world.
Tell that to Hamas members who joined militants in Syria to fight Assad, the man west hates too much. :lol: When they joined the very same groups that U.S is beginning to support and arm.

You are actually supporting exactly what The West wants in Syria and Bahrain, I don't understand all this bragging about the west. Isn't that funny?

Tell that to Hamas members who joined militants in Syria to fight Assad, the man west hates too much. :lol: When they joined the very same groups that U.S is beginning to support and arm.

You are actually supporting exactly what The West wants in Syria and Bahrain, I don't understand all this bragging about the west. Isn't that funny?

Hamas fighters didn't join the opposition. The people that went to Syria left Hamas in 2011 and joined Salafi groups. Keep in mind, they didn't do so out of any orders. They left on their own to fight against injustice and none of them asked for support from the West. Which is a good cause.

Collaboration or fighting for the sake of an unjust regime which fired chemical weapons at its people isn't a just cause.

Last edited:
nothing changed , the fact that 150000 Iraqi Family fled from these ISIS just in an afternoon tell us how they plan to liberate them.

by the way why these ISIS guys won't start Jihad against the agents of western countries in middle east and I guess there is no need to name those monarchs who support western agenda more than any group else.

and by the way the report is not proven and Iraq is a sovereign country which has enough power to destroy these ISIS scums , they just need to deal with traitors who ordered retreat of 50000 Iraqi police and soldiers in face of just 4-5 thousands terrorists .and if we want to help Iraq we help them to build NDF like group to defend Iraq .

nothing changed , the fact that 150000 Iraqi Family fled from these ISIS just in an afternoon tell us how they plan to liberate them.

by the way why these ISIS guys won't start Jihad against the agents of western countries in middle east and I guess there is no need to name those monarchs who support western agenda more than any group else.

and by the way the report is not proven and Iraq is a sovereign country which has enough power to destroy these ISIS scums , they just need to deal with traitors who ordered retreat of 50000 Iraqi police and soldiers in face of just 4-5 thousands terrorists .and if we want to help Iraq we help them to build NDF like group to defend Iraq .
Look at the amount of conspiracy theories. Western this, western that.

Back
Top Bottom