What's new

Iran Warns Saudi Arabia of Harassing Shia Pilgrims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now do not start showy chauvinism here, that we do not do this we do not do that. The whole world knows how you treat you Sunnis and blaming to Saudi Arabia for mistreating Shias shall not going to solve you problem clean your house first before preaching.

Give me evidence showing we treach our sunnis bad. go ahead I am waiting.
if you do NOT show evidence then I am assume you're another bull-shitter

Actually not just Shia pilgrims, pilgrims generally from Pakistan are also mistreated as i have heard from various friends, colleagues who have went there to perform the same.
Arabs are generally racist towards fellow Muslims and since its their country, they believe they are sole custodians of the holy places and its their right to treat others the way they like.

Pakistanis who were defending the arabs in the bangla abuse thread should read this post by your own country men.

no tell me one thing just how the hell iran has right to talk abut internal matters of other nations? thats why arabs hate iran .

no you tell me one thing !

how the hell Arabs has right to talk about internal matters of other nations?

no one should not Arabs nor iran let other countries do their job inside their countries . i am not in favor of any such actions from both sides .peace of middle east and iran is best interest of muslim world and specially pakistan .

and we hate saudis because they blow up shia in pakistan and all around the world.
we sorry for trying to stop shia being slaughtered in arabia.

why should we talk abut shia sunny first of all ? every human life is precious for me .

Pakistanis who were defending the arabs in the bangla abuse thread should read this post by your own country men.
Are you saying something to me, i am not responsible for other Pakistanis and what opinion they form, i have one of my own and i have stated above which you have quoted.

UN human rights report states that 2002 :

...information indicates Sunnis, along with other religious minorities, are denied by law or practice access to such government positions as cabinet minister, ambassador, provincial governor, mayor and the like, Sunni schools and mosques have been destroyed, and Sunni leaders have been imprisoned, executed and assassinated. The report notes that while some of the information received may be difficult to corroborate there is a clear impression that the right of freedom of religion is not being respected with regard to the Sunni minority.

There is no Sunni Mosque in Tehran with more than million Sunni population. ( Before late Khomeini's revoloution in 1979 ther were 10 Sunni mosque in Tehran.

US embassy cables: Karzai insider on how US could 'open the door' to Iran | World news | guardian.co.uk

Sheikh faiz Mosque in Mashad was destroyed on 21st January 1993 (on Mr. Khamenei's orders) just after a Month of the babri mosque demolished in India.

Sheikh Fayz Mosque - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

...information indicates Sunnis, along with other religious minorities, are denied by law or practice access to such government positions as cabinet minister, ambassador, provincial governor, mayor and the like, Sunni schools and mosques have been destroyed, and Sunni leaders have been imprisoned, executed and assassinated. The report notes that while some of the information received may be difficult to corroborate there is a clear impression that the right of freedom of religion is not being respected with regard to the Sunni minority.

There is no Sunni Mosque in Tehran with more than million Sunni population. ( Before late Khomeini's revoloution in 1979 ther were 10 Sunni mosque in Tehran.

US embassy cables: Karzai insider on how US could 'open the door' to Iran | World news | guardian.co.uk

Sheikh faiz Mosque in Mashad was destroyed on 21st January 1993 (on Mr. Khamenei's orders) just after a Month of the babri mosque demolished in India.

why should we talk abut shia sunny first of all ? every human life is precious for me .

wtf? you say what right Iran has to interfere and I said we interfere to help the shia in that desert from being killed and treated like crap. we will help them because they want Iran's help.

we do no discriminate againt any Iranian, we have Zoroastrian,jew,chrsitian all living in harmony.

Thats is what we like to hear

no you tell me one thing !

how the hell Arabs has right to talk about internal matters of other nations?

Exactly the point I made earlier. They should not throw stones at other peoples glass houses when they live in glass houses

epic fail from you :lol:

Iran does not allow sunni msoques in places where the sunnis are a minorty.
Islam in Iran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom