What's new

Iran Warns Saudi Arabia of Harassing Shia Pilgrims

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing that really gets intolerance going in a religeon is sectarian splits. Same with Christianity, look how religeon got after east-west, the Catholic-Protestant (and a few others) split. But you guys do keep it going long (how long ago was Shia-Sunni split?)

You could take a look at Ireland mate

That's right. Also no Saudi would visit Iran if he wasn't Shia.

My statement was a rebuttal to your suggestion that implied it was one way traffic

You see that small triangle on the left? Use it.

I sometimes wish that some of you were more rational and came here to debate rather than make cheap personal attacks. I have no wish to see you in pink

Iran can never expect some respect and seriousness if it continue to express itself with "warnings".
Mutual respect will be highly beneficial!

Or else take your warnings and shove them up where sun don't shine!

A Pakistani speaking on behalf of Saudis who's treatment of Pakistanis and other colored folks is well known secret is telling others to respect Saudi's.

Respect is not Given its earned when you stand up to the bully not when you bend over and ask for more.

At least Iranians Government is complaining about how its citizen are treated when they visit Mecca or Medina and reading your post i can understand why Pakistani authorities tell most In that country take your complains and shove them up where sun don't shine!

My statement was a rebuttal to your suggestion that implied it was one way traffic

I sometimes wish that some of you were more rational and came here to debate rather than make cheap personal attacks. I have no wish to see you in pink

Aryan Brother don't waist your time arguing about ArabIndian he isn't here to argue he is simply here as a Fitna.

A Pakistani speaking on behalf of Saudis who's treatment of Pakistanis and other colored folks is well known secret is telling others to respect Saudi's.

Respect is not Given its earned when you stand up to the bully not when you bend over and ask for more.

At least Iranians Government is complaining about how its citizen are treated when they visit Mecca or Medina and reading your post i can understand why Pakistani authorities tell most In that country take your complains and shove them up where sun don't shine!
You know, by repeating that lie over and over you just show Pakistanis as people without dignity. Surely no one with any self respect would accept mistreatment by others for a small salary. Given that how we a million Pakistanis, that basically means no one in Pakistan has any self respect!

who call these najdis jew sunni! the fitnah that real Sunnis of ottoman and Egypt empires Suppressed! the fitnah that did not targeted us first and killed sunnis and now calling for uniting sunnis against shia these jerks was the ones who started killing sunnis in first place the ones that Forged history and call themselves arab ! how can someone be that stupid to call sons of Mordecai Ibrahim moose (al-saud) Sunni Muslim or call people of hejaz saudis!
and now they are targeting us for everything they are calling us majos or made by jews! or these kinda accusation that jews made shia!
just look really who is backing al-saud(US) and look again who they(US) back more ,israel
they back same things occupier of two Muslims most holy sites, one that all aware of other that some aware ...

You know, by repeating that lie over and over you just show Pakistanis as people without dignity. Surely no one with any self respect would accept mistreatment by others for a small salary. Given that how we a million Pakistanis, that basically means no one in Pakistan has any self respect!
my pakistani brothers.
see!you call these guys as friend.now see the result!

And them some Pakistanis complain when we expose people like this

IbnAlwaled;3054161]You know, by repeating that lie over and over you just show Pakistanis as people without dignity.

What lie that you are Not a Arab but pretend to be one is a lie really yet you are smart enough to go on in the same comments and say this Given that how we a million Pakistanis

Surely no one with any self respect would accept mistreatment by others for a small salary.

Really isn't that what i am asking arabstanis like somebozo and others like him

Given that how we a million Pakistanis, that basically means no one in Pakistan has any self respect!

So now you are a Pakistani is that why you have Given your self Arab name and pretend to be Arabian cause of self respect.

We the Proud Pakistanis want all Arabs wanna Be on the next flight out of Pakistan as they are Nothing more then embarrassment for our Nation and have no self respect and don't speak for rest of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom