What's new

Iran unveils hypersonic weapon 'Fattah'

Suits yourself, as you are the one discrediting Iranian performances, so ask yourself ....

I can help you a bit, old Greece: pedophily and homosexuality, Modern Greece, early **** industry.

Don't bother talking about your philosophers, mathematicians, ... they all took or stole from Egypt, Persia, India,....

Yes Greece would be nothing in history if not were by civilization from mesopothamians, persians and egypt. Real civilization came from south western Asia and Egypt related culture.

Ya abu Halabja,again at 1:40 am! Lol!

Yes Greece would be nothing in history if not were by civilization from mesopothamians, persians and egypt. Real civilization came from south western Asia and Egypt related culture.
Screenshot_2023-06-06 [720P] - Dylan lawson from Kentucky crowd stunning in the x factor s01e0...jpg

What do you think the foreign equivalent of Sejjil or Fattah or Raad-500 or Qaem-100 or Shahed-136 or Fateh submarine or Shahid Soleimani ship (etc) is? Curious for your answer
Sejil looks promising,Raad-500 seems ready to be mass produced in big enough numbers. As for Shahed-136,you probably missed my posts about it the previous weeks. I said it's better to buy 100 Shahed-136 than 20 TB2s. After the war in Ukraine,it seems like a good cheap loitering munition. To buy in big numbers of course. Many will get shot down,but others will hit. While buying a TB2 will be more expensive.

As for the Shahid Soleimani corvette,it looks very futuristic and the armament looks good,but I don't know the quality of the AA and anti-ship missiles. I don't know the quality of the ship in general. I see IRGC and I'm skeptical. But then again,you never know.

Sejil looks promising,Raad-500 seems ready to be mass produced in big enough numbers. As for Shahed-136,you probably missed my posts about it the previous weeks. I said it's better to buy 100 Shahed-136 than 20 TB2s. After the war in Ukraine,it seems like a good cheap loitering munition. To buy in big numbers of course. Many will get shot down,but others will hit. While buying a TB2 will be more expensive.

As for the Shahid Soleimani corvette,it looks very futuristic and the armament looks good,but I don't know the quality of the AA and anti-ship missiles. I don't know the quality of the ship in general. I see IRGC and I'm skeptical. But then again,you never know.
I am not interested in your general commentary on these Iranian systems, I want you to substantiate your assertion:
My point is most of these things were reverse-engineered copies. Not something Iran made from scratch that was extremely succesful and innovative.
In relation to those systems. So try again.

I am not interested in your general commentary on these Iranian systems, I want you to substantiate your assertion:

In relation to those systems. So try again.
If you want me to clap and say "Well done Iran",just say it.

Ya abu Halabja,again at 1:40 am! Lol!

View attachment 935530

Why are you talking to me? don t force me to respond you, you troll.

Please don t bother to respond me again, i am only interested in iranian well informed users, and iranian army and weaponry.

And i reaffirm my position, Greece would be absolutely nothing if not were because cult middle eastern countries, like the persians, egyptians and mesopotamians.

Iran must create missiles without any kind of restriction, at least 18000 Km of reachment.

Frankly, i consider a traitor whoever wants to limit the military power of a country. If Iran were my country i would want them to be the strongers not an appeaser country, with weak diplomats and happy, defense is not a sin, is a responsability.

Iran must be ready for doom scenary, and any enemy, anyone must be aware of Iranian power and must freak and fright and worry about this every time and forever.

Last edited:
If you want me to clap and say "Well done Iran",just say it.
You falsely asserted: "most of these things were reverse-engineered copies. Not something Iran made from scratch that was extremely succesful and innovative". I am asking you to substantiate that lie in relation to certain weapons systems. So far you haven't been able to.

Iran must create missiles without any kind of restriction, at least 18000 Km of reachment.

Frankly, i consider a traitor whoever wants to limit the military power of a country. If Iran were my country i would want them to be the strongers not an appeaser country, with weak diplomats and happy, defense is not a sin, is a responsability.

Iran must be ready for doom scenary, and any enemy, anyone must be aware of Iranian power and must freak and fright and worry about this every time and forever.
At the moment conventional warhead missiles with a range > 2000km are not really necessary for Iran. There is no point building a ICBM to threaten the US mainland without a nuclear warhead.

So in parallel: Iran builds the capabilities for ICBMs (seen in Khorramshahr + the IRGC space program) + the capabilities for a latent nuclear warhead production.

You falsely asserted: "most of these things were reverse-engineered copies. Not something Iran made from scratch that was extremely succesful and innovative". I am asking you to substantiate that lie in relation to certain weapons systems. So far you haven't been able to.

At the moment conventional warhead missiles with a range > 2000km are not really necessary for Iran. There is no point building a ICBM to threaten the US mainland without a nuclear warhead.

So in parallel: Iran builds the capabilities for ICBMs (seen in Khorramshahr + the IRGC space program) + the capabilities for a latent nuclear warhead production.

Iran knows better than me on this, i don t know real iranian capabilities actually. But being responsible is being prepared and strong. Limiting or restricting is nonsense and i see on this a degree of sin, sincerely.

Don t be a bully, but have a lion face every time on enemies.

Last edited:
So how exactly did Iran manage to build a modern submarine with "state-of-the-art" technology? Either Iran is way better than everyone in the world thought or you guys had some serious help.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom