What's new

Iran unveils hypersonic weapon 'Fattah'

Teenager-level trash talk does not change the IAEA's official stated fact that DUTCH patented URENO CNOR Centrifuge = IR-1 (Iran), L-1 (DPRK), P-2 (Pakistan), and GERMAN Patented G2 = IR-2 (Iran), P-2 (Pakistan), L-2 (DPRK). Calling DUtch CNOR and GERMAN G-2 designs "Pakistani Technology" is theft of intellectual property and nothing else. Khan himself accepted the theft in his life and was even tried in Dutch court for that.

https://nuclearweaponarchive.org/Pakistan/AQKhan.html

CNOR and G-2 proliferation is well documented by IAEA.

https://www.iranwatch.org/our-publications/articles-reports/beyond-ir-1-irans-advanced-centrifuges-their-lasting-implications

So we paid the former URENCO employee and got our product which he smuggled out of his place of employment in Nederlands. We retired IR-1 (Dutch CNOR) and IR-2 (German G-2) in 1990s and moved to indigenous C fiber IR-4/IR-6 in 2000-2010s which are shorter, C- fiber made 10-20 times more efficient machines.

Khan was just a businessman for us, he could have been a Kenyan national, we would have still paid him for his smuggling of blueprints out of URENCO-Nederlands, that is how intelligence works. 35 years ago we needed the western centrifuge designs.

35 years later we are in the top elite club of Science Technology Engineering Medical R&D output in the world, Nuclear weaponry is political and nothing else. Japan, Korea, and Germany can produce 1000 Fission warheads if they want to be first world economic and scientific powerhouses but they would not because of political reasons. Our case is no different. 0.4 Million STEM grads a year, we can produce antimatter bombs if we want, but we won't, Turkey, Brazil, Korea, Italy, KSA, none would.

1657811090214-png.861830

There’s more to Honourable Abdul Qadeer khan may Allah bless him than your bruised ego can take. he was a great scientist who completed the Uranco project successfully after taking the charge as project director of the project. He is innovator of high speed centrifuges … you have no clue knowledge about this man all you doing on here is copying paste and parroting same stuff. Hiding behind it There’s more to him than just smuggling nuclear technology to rogues North Korea Libya and Iran.

Here’s a good quote for you safe it and use it when ever you want use it we know how fond you of this. All by one Pakistani!

“it’s mind boggling. All I know is there’s at least more than 30 companies in 30 countries all over the globe involved in this fantastic, sophisticated, illicit, trafficking network with Mr. A.Q.Khan acting as CEO “

MOHAMMED ELBARADEI
FORMER IA

There’s more to Honourable Abdul Qadeer khan may Allah bless him than your bruised ego can take. he was a great scientist who completed the Uranco project successfully after taking the charge as project director of the project. He is innovator of high speed centrifuges … you have no clue knowledge about this man all you doing on here is copying paste and parroting same stuff. Hiding behind it There’s more to him than just smuggling nuclear technology to rogues North Korea Libya and Iran.

Khan had zero, literally ZERO hand, in Dutch (CNOR/SNOR) or German (G-2) maraging steel centrifuges patents because patents (1960s) predate his PhD (1972) let alone his employment in FDO and URENCO (1972) ROFL. You are insulting him more and more by putting false achievements to his name which I am sure him being a scientist would have been very angry to hear. Scientists hate being associated with things they did not take part in. It is like I start associating the IR-6 C-fiber centrifuges to the current crop of scientists in Iran while they are Fakhrizadeh and Abbasi's patents in 2000s. One guy is dead and other is retired now.

Here is another piece of literature written by investigative scientists on how the smuggling of Dutch CNOR/SNOR from 1960s resulted into rebranding of them as IR-1, P1, L1 and German G-2 became IR-2, P2, L2. This story now means nothing because Pakistan ditched P1, P2 in the 1990s?? and so did Iran and went for state-of-the-art C fiber IR-6. DPRK uses its own designs. But the fact of theft of patents out of URENCO remains intact and are as per statements of IAEA.

https://fissilematerials.org/library/zen05.pdf

but at the end a sharp knife and having a sister who was willing to dirty her hand proved to be more powerful

Show was shit, in books he is alive and still controlling everything

Rafael's official youtube channel published a new clip that shows how the Israeli air defence forces wanna intercept hypersonic missiles.it's published 12 hours ago :)

Teenager-level trash talk does not change the IAEA's official stated fact that DUTCH patented URENO CNOR Centrifuge = IR-1 (Iran), L-1 (DPRK), P-2 (Pakistan), and GERMAN Patented G2 = IR-2 (Iran), P-2 (Pakistan), L-2 (DPRK). Calling DUtch CNOR and GERMAN G-2 designs "Pakistani Technology" is theft of intellectual property and nothing else. Khan himself accepted the theft in his life and was even tried in Dutch court for that.

this guy is arguing for something that is certified a losing battle because he is to retarded to understand that Intellectual property is growing everywhere..

He is fighting to his last nails for a last cause.. ME was slower in it's technological growth compared to the US and some parts of the west because they had a head-start due to being older nations but the entire Asia is on same wave-length in advancement outside of Japan-China being ahead of the rest by I would say approx 15 years.

But sometimes late bloomers can outdo early bloomers and it is the same case in technology.

The entire Mideast is blowing up in technological advancement as we speak for the last 10 years and will continue more rapidly for the next 20 years. Morocco, Algeria, Egypt, KSA, UAE, Qatar, Turkey, Pakistan, Iran, Indonesia, Malaysia, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan etc etc and many more are going thru an upwards trajectory because they are enlisting proper intellectual property because they have come off age as nations and they have matured and have enrolled the right institutions and these institutions gave birth to multiple engineers and scientists.

But you assume intellectual property is enclosed to the few but that is not the case when civilization and nations reach a certain point of maturity.

There will come out so many defense elements from these countries in the next 20 years..

Your argument is equal to these jewish groupies who actually fuking believe that ISRAEL can win a fuking CONVENTIONAL CONFLICT against an state actor in this era in 2020s meaning from now until the future.. This is equal to believing in santa clause.. Note I said Conventional conflict...

If you look at it technologically there is nothing they can do to win because the foe is equally equipped with all the necessary conventional tools negating any advantage they may have had back in the 70s 80s or 60s. What do you think Iron dome is gonna do in conventional conflict? It has holes and ain't enough to even change 1% of any conflict or any Israeli missiles won't be able to even have 00001% effect of any conventional conflict outcome. Running into forces armed to the teeth with all the necessary conventional means including that outnumbers them.. One doesn't need to be math scientist to understand how this is gonna go unless that individual has no understanding of weapon systems and what weapon is necessary that is useful in a conventional engagement scenario and what is not

Last edited:

In CGI you can claim to do anything. The Americans also have such projects on papers. The point is to get something that actually works against these hypersonic systems consistently. Good luck with that.

Israel does not have the demonstrated technology to create a hypersonic missile, so I am curious how would they even try to test these missile defences, use an American system? Americans are still developing their own hypersonic missiles.

They'll probably end up testing it against a regular ballistic missile, claim it is successful and then sell it to some desperate nations.

It is far easier to defeat these anti ballistic/HGV missiles then it is for them to shoot down these missiles, so they will always be on the losing end.

My point is most of these things were reverse-engineered copies. Not something Iran made from scratch that was extremely succesful and innovative.
Show me something Greece made from scratch, it doesn't needs to be successful and innovative....

PS: Congrats to Iran, Regime, People, Scientists, .... You made us, again, pride to support you 👍

Only downside of this performance is it's the Arabic name, some won't be happy 😜😋...

My point is most of these things were reverse-engineered copies. Not something Iran made from scratch that was extremely succesful and innovative.
Form follows function so it is normal for different weapons to follow broadly similar design principles

Curious what you think the foreign equivalent of Sejjil or Fattah or Raad-500 or Qaem-100 or Shahed-136 or Fateh submarine or Shahid Soleimani ship (etc) is

Show me something Greece made from scratch, it doesn't needs to be successful and innovative....

PS: Congrats to Iran, Regime, People, Scientists, .... You made us, again, pride to support you 👍

Only downside of this performance is it's the Arabic name, some won't be happy 😜😋...
Modern Greece or Greece generally

Are you sure? If I do,will you leave the forum for the summer?

Form follows function so it is normal for different weapons to follow broadly similar design principles

Curious what you think the foreign equivalent of Sejjil or Fattah or Raad-500 or Qaem-100 or Shahed-136 or Fateh submarine or Shahid Soleimani ship (etc) is
Bro don't tell me Chinese Type 69 for example is "Form follows function" 😂 Come on! I'm bringing the Chinese clone style as an example to show you what I mean. Still,I'd prefer 100 Shahed-316 than 20 TB2s.

Bro don't tell me Chinese Type 69 for example is "Form follows function" 😂 Come on! I'm bringing the Chinese clone style as an example to show you what I mean. Still,I'd prefer 100 Shahed-316 than 20 TB2s.
What do you think the foreign equivalent of Sejjil or Fattah or Raad-500 or Qaem-100 or Shahed-136 or Fateh submarine or Shahid Soleimani ship (etc) is? Curious for your answer

Modern Greece or Greece generally

Suits yourself, as you are the one discrediting Iranian performances, so ask yourself ....

I can help you a bit, old Greece: pedophily and homosexuality, Modern Greece, early **** industry.

Don't bother talking about your philosophers, mathematicians, ... they all took or stole from Egypt, Persia, India,....

What do you think the foreign equivalent of Sejjil or Fattah or Raad-500 or Qaem-100 or Shahed-136 or Fateh submarine or Shahid Soleimani ship (etc) is? Curious for your answer
I'll check them out tomorrow it's 3:47 am here now

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom