What's new

Iran turns into superpower

My definition for being superpower is easy, The country should stand on its own feet and progress (obtaining goals) without getting significant aids from outside and ability to absorb strong attacks at same time.
Russia proved to be natural superpower after October Revolution, and When German Nazi attacked them, US as well is Natural superpower mostly thanks to its geopolitics.
I have doubt about china that it can or can not survive and progress under total isolation and hostile conditions.
Iran also is standing on her own feet and progressing till now at same time is under huge hybrid attack from outside.
If Iran survive such situation I will put it in second rank after Russia in top of USA in my superpower ranking.

sometimes i feel bad for you folks for the crap you have to defend..just because its on your official site.
what is a strong attack?
know what..never mind..

what superpower? for 40 years, your maudoodi followers have destroyed Afghanistan.

Abdullah Yusuf Azzam followed Maudoodi.

Maudoodi's books brought fitnah in Afghanistan that has led to the death of millions of Muslims.

That was a joke and you said something even funnier. Afghanistan is the same since the old times. It is because of demographics, not religion. It was only during the time of so-called Maudoodi followers(Taliban) Afghanistan saw peace.

That was a joke and you said something even funnier. Afghanistan is the same since the old times. It is because of demographics, not religion. It was only during the time of so-called Maudoodi followers(Taliban) Afghanistan saw peace.

Taleban in Afghanistan are not Maudoodi followers. They are not sick like ikhwanis. They all go to the Grave of Sayyiduna Jami radiAllahu anhu. They aint Muslim Brotherhood terrorists.

Last edited:
Official: Iran turns into superpower
View attachment 596448
Moscow, Dec 28, IRNA – A Russian official said holding joint military drills with two major powers in the world indicates a new chapter in the history meaning that Iran has turned out to be a superpower.

Speaking to IRNA, Head of Center for Contemporary Iran Studies in Russia Recep Safarov said launching joint drills between Iran, Russia, and China in the Indian Ocean indicated Iran's important role as a superpower and as providing security in the region.

He noted that the objective of the recent drills with the cooperation of three major powers is unique.

The primary aims of this military coordination in the Indian Ocean and the Sea of Oman which are important waterways for international trade is regarded as the presence in these areas, Safarov noted.

The second objective is that these three states tend to create stability and security in these waterways, he added.

The third purpose of the military exercise was fighting international terrorism, he said, adding that Iran, Russia, and China are about to become a military coalition.

About a month ago, Iran's Navy Commander Rear-Admiral Hossein Khanzadi had declared that several other maneuvers will be carried out after this one which are all considered as exercise for the upcoming Indian Ocean Naval Symposium (IONS) conference in late February to boost convergence among naval forces in order to settle security in the north Indian Ocean with the help of all regional forces.

https://en.irna.ir/news/83611412/Official-Iran-turns-into-superpower

I.R. Iran is so cooool :-)

Pride in something you dont have is what killed Muslim empire.

My definition for being superpower is easy, The country should stand on its own feet and progress (obtaining goals) without getting significant aids from outside and ability to absorb strong attacks at same time.
Russia proved to be natural superpower after October Revolution, and When German Nazi attacked them, US as well is Natural superpower mostly thanks to its geopolitics.
I have doubt about china that it can or can not survive and progress under total isolation and hostile conditions.
Iran also is standing on her own feet and progressing till now at same time is under huge hybrid attack from outside.
If Iran survive such situation I will put it in second rank after Russia in top of USA in my superpower ranking.
You can have your moments, we have more urgent matters to be solved at home than claimming the title.

Taleban in Afghanistan are not Maudoodi followers. Don't lie. They are not sick like ikhwanis. They all go to the Grave of Sayyiduna Jami radiAllahu anhu. They aint your Muslim Brotherhood terrorists.
Brother I can't even differentiate between a Deobandi, Salafi, Maulana Maudoodi follower or Ikhwani. I know Sunnis only and those who resist against tyranny anywhere in the world are Sunnis. Be it Kashmir Afghanistan Iraq or Syria. You call them whatever Idc.

Taleban in Afghanistan are not Maudoodi followers. Don't lie. They are not sick like ikhwanis. They all go to the Grave of Sayyiduna Jami radiAllahu anhu. They aint your Muslim Brotherhood terrorists.

The MBs and co Islamist have caused big destruction in the Muslim ummah. They are educated muslims who are highly political but with childish, immature mindset.

At the moment they are dreaming of a war between pak and india. They want Pakistan to attack usa, then Europe, then india, then China, then Russia. They want muslim nations to attack Syria then saudia, then Egypt, oh yea am forgetting Jordan, Turkey, Lebanon, Morocco, Algeria.

Official: Iran turns into superpower
View attachment 596448
Moscow, Dec 28, IRNA – A Russian official said holding joint military drills with two major powers in the world indicates a new chapter in the history meaning that Iran has turned out to be a superpower.

Speaking to IRNA, Head of Center for Contemporary Iran Studies in Russia Recep Safarov said launching joint drills between Iran, Russia, and China in the Indian Ocean indicated Iran's important role as a superpower and as providing security in the region.

He noted that the objective of the recent drills with the cooperation of three major powers is unique.

The primary aims of this military coordination in the Indian Ocean and the Sea of Oman which are important waterways for international trade is regarded as the presence in these areas, Safarov noted.

The second objective is that these three states tend to create stability and security in these waterways, he added.

The third purpose of the military exercise was fighting international terrorism, he said, adding that Iran, Russia, and China are about to become a military coalition.

About a month ago, Iran's Navy Commander Rear-Admiral Hossein Khanzadi had declared that several other maneuvers will be carried out after this one which are all considered as exercise for the upcoming Indian Ocean Naval Symposium (IONS) conference in late February to boost convergence among naval forces in order to settle security in the north Indian Ocean with the help of all regional forces.

https://en.irna.ir/news/83611412/Official-Iran-turns-into-superpower

I.R. Iran is so cooool :-)

Don't want to sound rude but when will Iran's government become realistic in it's claims. Each time they make these tall claims it reminds me of the urdu proverb Khoda paharh nikla chooha.

I think the people who even calls iran a regional super power are morons.

Taleban in Afghanistan are not Maudoodi followers. They are not sick like ikhwanis. They all go to the Grave of Sayyiduna Jami radiAllahu anhu. They aint Muslim Brotherhood terrorists.

Don't knkw what it has to do withtopic but taliban are not grave worshipers either. They will spank u like a kid if u are found doing any shirk or biddat at a grave. As long as maudodi is concerned, there are very few followers of him in Afghanistan. Also maudoodi and deobandi have negligible difference. The onlygood thing maudodi preached was for muslims to become political and democratic with Islamic values. Something that scares the **** out of muslim monarchies and dictators.

This Iranian General may be getting the "Indian Disease" . :lol:

you should read the article first LoL

its a Russian official (who is very pro Iran i guess) who called "Iran a Superpower" not a iranian general. rofl

Regional Power or maximum perhaps "Regional Superpower" as some stated are more fitting terms.

Don't want to sound rude but when will Iran's government become realistic in it's claims. Each time they make these tall claims it reminds me of the urdu proverb Khoda paharh nikla chooha.

wow , you guys seriously cant read or are just stupid ?

its a russian official who made this statement.

Last edited:
Interesting situation for Pakistan. So we have one superpower in North (CHINA), another self claiming one in east (INDIA), and now a new one in south (IRAN). Only if our westerly neighbor (AFGHANISTAN) also claimed it, we will be surrounded by Super Powers in all directions and no foul nation would then dare look upon us in a negative manner.

:taz::taz::taz:

So, by definition we are the centre of the universe.:azn::pakistan:

so another superpower on our doors

Attachments

• upload_2019-12-29_18-44-23.jpeg
    upload_2019-12-29_18-44-23.jpeg
    8.7 KB · Views: 38
This Iranian General may be getting the "Indian Disease" . :lol:

Russian official called Iran superpower, not Iranian general or Iranian government.

The sole superpower is the Usa. Case closed.

USA is superpower when it comes to torturing prisoners and killing civilians:
6a00d83451c45669e2012877905fb9970c-500wi.jpg

Last time when USA faced Iran it ended like this:
3.jpg

5ab5262c71d3a51e008b46bb-1136-568.png

Also don't forget that Iran, Syria and Russia defeated USA (Daesh). It's biggest US defeat since they lost war with Vietnam. That's why Hitler (Trump) is so butthurt about Iran.

Pride in something you dont have is what killed Muslim empire.

What do you mean ? I don't get it.

Back
Top Bottom