What's new

Iran turns into superpower

Inbredism is high in this thread, people cant even read the article properly and make accusations towards iranian generals and officials LOL !

its a mid ranked Russian official (Recep Safarov ) who is in love with Iran it seems (Head of Center for Contemporary Iran Studies)

that made those comments.

now shut up you lowlifes.
It's more convenient for them to ignore what you said for the sake of trolling Iran.:)

Russian official called Iran superpower, not Iranian general or Iranian government.

Correction: Both Russian and Iran Generals have contacted the "Indian Disease" !! .... oh shi.t it is turning into an epidemic!! :lol:

But more logically, countries like Iran, Pakistan, etc need to work harder for much longer if they are to become serious heavy weight powers. I hope they can become superpowers but the fact is that presently they are nowhere near achieving this.

with the help of super power(India+China+America+Afghanistan) we will capture Pakistan and give it to previously camel guy now Arabizer to Arabize you all lol.
i feel sorry to this thread, when Pakistanis start to talk about Taliban in the corners of thread, or the title is about of Iranian military might and some people jump in for trolling it's the time to close the thread.
Please sell me qaher !!!
I want it as a stool tub for my future kids !!!

i summon the mighty @Arabizer to arabize u and your future kids.
And i summon President Xi to get you an artificial life !!! :-):-)

upload_2019-12-30_1-31-29.jpeg

Arise Xi !!!!!

Correction: Both Russian and Iran Generals have contacted the "Indian Disease" !! .... oh shi.t it is turning into an epidemic!! :lol:

What "Generals" are you talking about ?

But more logically, countries like Iran, Pakistan, etc need to work harder for much longer if they are to become serious heavy weight powers. I hope they can become superpowers but the fact is that presently they are nowhere near achieving this.

It depends how you define term superpower. Bear in mind that US Empire of Evil (and self proclamed superpower) can't defeat Afgan partisans. That's why US Hitler (Trump) recently threaten to use nuclear weapons against Afganistan.

Failed to deal with iran..only a super crap.
Lols....Thanks trump for not turning you into radioactive material like WW2.

you should read the article first LoL

its a Russian official (who is very pro Iran i guess) who called "Iran a Superpower" not a iranian general. rofl

Regional Power or maximum perhaps "Regional Superpower" as some stated are more fitting terms.

wow , you guys seriously cant read or are just stupid ?

its a russian official who made this statement.
Lolss so you are superior than Pakistan,India and China?

Russian official called Iran superpower, not Iranian general or Iranian government.

USA is superpower when it comes to torturing prisoners and killing civilians:
View attachment 596580

Last time when USA faced Iran it ended like this:
View attachment 596581

View attachment 596582
Also don't forget that Iran, Syria and Russia defeated USA (Daesh). It's biggest US defeat since they lost war with Vietnam. That's why Hitler (Trump) is so butthurt about Iran.

What do you mean ? I don't get it.
Lols A single US aircraft carrier has more fire power and planned than your entire air force.It can easily has the air dominance...

What "Generals" are you talking about ?

It depends how you define term superpower. Bear in mind that US Empire of Evil (and self proclamed superpower) can't defeat Afgan partisans. That's why US Hitler (Trump) recently threaten to use nuclear weapons against Afganistan.
Trump has also crushed your economy by sanctions....

First Superpower in history with a sub $400 billion dollar economy lol.

Iran is a regional superpower. To become a global power it would need to have a much more modern military, Navy, and AT THE MINIMUM a 3-5 TRILLION dollar economy.

Iran becoming a global superpower is impossible as in history there is generally
only 1 superpower at a given time. In the future we might have two (China and US).

I don’t consider Russia a superpower, just a high tier global military power.

Yeh , it can't be a super power it doesn't have millions sleeping on the streets and be run by Neocons.

I’m not here to defend USA, but it’s Ironic that Pakistan is calling out another country regarding Poverty conditions. You should probably fix your own country first where honor killings still happen routinely and your poor defacate in the woods.

Also why your fixing that problem, you should probably return the billions in aid you received from the US over the years as beggars.
You speak like one of the criminals the British shipped out on the ships or are you a potato famine survivor , assuming you are a white American and not an Indian? I am an American myself so stop talking crap. I bet you even haven't been to Pakistan so you are not in a position to make unsubstantiated insults.

You speak like one of the criminals the British shipped out on the ships or are you a potato famine survivor , assuming you are a white American and not an Indian? I am an American myself so stop talking crap. I bet you even haven't been to Pakistan so you are not in a position to make unsubstantiated insults.

Honour killings in Pakistan are known locally as karo-kari. Pakistan has the highest number of documented and estimated honour killings per capita of any country in the world; about one-fifth of the world's honour killings are performed in Pakistan. Wikipedia

In Pakistan, 24.3% of the population lives below the national poverty line in 2015
https://www.adb.org/countries/pakistan/poverty

But since 2002, the US has given Pakistan over $14 billion in aid to combat terrorism and insurgents in the region.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vo...akistan-aid-military-trump-pompeo-afghanistan

American that flies a Pakistan flag and talks bad about his own country? Yeah says it all.

Lols....Thanks trump for not turning you into radioactive material like WW2.

Nuke is just a fact of joke, right? or ur brain is a comedy?
Why they didn't, they nuked japan,annihilated Iraq , Afghan. why they didn't Iran? does Iran lacks natural resources to be invaded?

Or its the Americans who r scared to be fucked in return????

View attachment 596580

View attachment 596581

View attachment 596582
Also don't forget that Iran, Syria and Russia defeated USA (Daesh). It's biggest US defeat since they lost war with Vietnam. That's why Hitler (Trump) is so butthurt about Iran.

Some Iranis have

View attachment 596580

View attachment 596581

View attachment 596582

You do know how stupid your post sounds?

Let me tell you something. In a conventional war Just 1 USN Carrier strike group is more then enough to cripple entire Iranian military! Vintage F-14 F-4 F-5 dont stand a chance against F-18s that is if they ever get a chance to take off after cruise missiles bomb the sh1t out of your airfields and then electronic warfare attack by Growler will fry anything on its path.
Just because you had captured some USN personals does not mean you can be slightly associated with super power status. that comment was probably made as a friendly gesture like when your father calls you lion and that does not makes you a lion.
This being said, US would not want to go to war with Iran since it will pose a threat of annihilation of its nearby friendly countries in form of nuclear or chemical attack.

As for regional super power, dude even PAF PA PN are better equipped and trained then Iranian military.
Yah you are going to say but "we shot down drones and you didn't..." thats because Iran is economically more stronger then Pakistan in isolation which Pakistan can not survive.

I’m not here to defend USA, but it’s Ironic that Pakistan is calling out another country regarding Poverty conditions. You should probably fix your own country first where honor killings still happen routinely and your poor defacate in the woods.

Also why your fixing that problem, you should probably return the billions in aid you received from the US over the years as beggars.

What did US achieve with over trillion dollars spend in A Stan? And you expect Pakistan to achieve US objectives with peanuts that they could not do with over trillion dollars? No buddy, that money is for services provided to US.

Back
Top Bottom