What's new

Iran to supply Russia with “hundreds” of Drones

@Stryker1982 why do you think Iran still hasn’t confirmed that it’s their drones that are being used in combat, kind of silly by now with so much evidence, thinking it will be a boost to them and military industry and those who would buy it, like Armenia on Azeribajan, the harpy drone costs 70000 Iranian one costs 20000 you can buy 3 for the price the harpy cost same specs minus range the shaheed can go farther

It's also silly when the US blows up a pipeline everyone knew it hated, claim it had no hand or knowledge of the incident, and have westoid media pin it on the country who built, managed and needed it for leverage over Europe. It's called plausible deniability and playing tricks with language, For e.g. Iran may claim that they didn't sell Russia drones directly but merely its production line or individual components, they can perhaps claim the similarity is merely superficial, an upscaled Zala KYB loitering drone, or that the deal predates the conflict etc. Admission undermines Iran's standing and may invite a bunch of legal mechanisms.

@Stryker1982 why do you think Iran still hasn’t confirmed that it’s their drones that are being used in combat, kind of silly by now with so much evidence, thinking it will be a boost to them and military industry and those who would buy it, like Armenia on Azeribajan, the harpy drone costs 70000 Iranian one costs 20000 you can buy 3 for the price the harpy cost same specs minus range the shaheed can go farther
I think they are making the point that Iran did not supply Russia with any system, and only gave them tech transfer, and they are building them on their own under the name Geran-2. Hence the name change.

I think they are making the point that Iran did not supply Russia with any system, and only gave them tech transfer, and they are building them on their own under the name Geran-2. Hence the name change.
I like this explanation better, instead of just conspiracy theories that there is no shred of evidence that’s why I asked you, I like that you are more on the center

I like this explanation better, instead of just conspiracy theories that there is no shred of evidence that’s why I asked you, I like that you are more on the center
Obviously I think it's total bullshit though, and they did transfer many and then help make their own production for it.

Admission undermines Iran's standing and may invite a bunch of legal mechanisms.
This is also true. What if they demand war reparation's if Shahed is used to destroy a 100 million$ of infrastructure which it probably will be after using it for the next 6-8 months. They will just maintain that Russia is building them, perhaps Iran is just providing the parts.

Obviously I think it's total bullshit though, and they did transfer many and then help make their own production for it.

This is also true. What if they demand war reparation's if Shahed is used to destroy a 100 million$ of infrastructure which it probably will be after using it for the next 6-8 months. They will just maintain that Russia is building them, perhaps Iran is just providing the parts.
No mostly about the pipeline, like I said I like how you mostly stay grounded and away from conspiracy theories, I don’t know what you do for a living but at least you know what you are talking about

Several reasons:
1. General Salami has indirectly accepted the use of Iranian drones by Russia, but no need to give them official excuses for political campaigns, while themselves have sold every kind of weapon (even forbidden ones) to every dictator (specially Iran's enemy) without taking the responsibility. if they play open, we will play open as well.

2.Iranian foreign minister said no new deal has been signed, recently said no weapon sale to Russia to be used against Ukraine, so he is saying if there is a weapon transfer, it's been part of the past deals.

I hope the Armenian retardo in chief buys similar drones to avoid Turkish boots on their throats. Just saying

I hope the Armenian retardo in chief buys similar drones to avoid Turkish boots on their throats. Just saying
I just want Azerbaijan to annex Nagorno-Karabakh in it's entirety but to leave their Siyunik province alone.

I care very little if they start "Nuevo Armenio Genocidio" unless it has repercussions outside their respective borders.

^ Quote from this article: "Also the (Revolutionary) Guards' commanders were worried that if Russia uses this Arash 2 drone in Ukraine, Americans may have access to our technology." So Arash-2 is more sophisticated than Shahed-136? Something doesn't add up here imo.
Iran's advanced drones are capable of finding their mobile targets in 2000 kilometers away through AI and target a specific point of it; this is how Gen. Salami described them.

So certainly Shahed136 is just a primitive case.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom