What's new

Iran to supply Russia with “hundreds” of Drones

The Pentagon estimates Irans ballistic missile inventory at 3,000. I doubt Iran can supply more than a few hundred to Russia. It’s not nearly enough to be decisive.

How are they estimating? Through ORBAT or some sh1t? Lol, if Iran can make thousands of suicide drones within months for Russia you bet they can pump out thousands more BMs than whatever ad hoc system the pentagon came up with to arrive at that estimate. If Russia has approached Iran for BM supplies after Shahed, it will probably be a decisive number of them. Given the headache the Geraniums have caused for the Ukrainians I have optimism that Fateh will do the same.

Guys let's say Fateh was showed up in Russia, what would be it's name?

P.S
It must be equivalent to Iskandar, or it would be an insult. 😎

Ukrainian air defense system

specifications:
feet mobile
day only optical system
bio-fuel
360 degree protection
self overhaul mechanism
Time between overhaul: 8 hours
fire rate: ~600 r/m
accuracy: variable

14010725000133_Test_NewPhotoFree.JPG

Ukrainian air defense system

specifications:
feet mobile
day only optical system
bio-fuel
360 degree protection
self overhaul mechanism
Time between overhaul: 8 hours
fire rate: ~600 r/m
accuracy: variable

14010725000133_Test_NewPhotoFree.JPG
Just look at the quality of even the Police of Ukraine in terms of their equipment. I don't know why Iran doesn't even bother to upgrade it's ground forces infantry to an appropriate level. It is 40 years behind still.

@Stryker1982 why do you think Iran still hasn’t confirmed that it’s their drones that are being used in combat, kind of silly by now with so much evidence, thinking it will be a boost to them and military industry and those who would buy it, like Armenia on Azeribajan, the harpy drone costs 70000 Iranian one costs 20000 you can buy 3 for the price the harpy cost same specs minus range the shaheed can go farther

Back
Top Bottom