What's new

Iran successfully sends living creature in to space, recovers it alive.

you guys shud have sent a Persian cat or Pomegranate (da national Animal and National Fruit) of Iran instead of a Monkey :P

no offence!

How about you ?

you can speak persian ...
wubpink.gif

no offence!

why there is some limited video about that critic launching..?
if there were more detailed videos on that and if iran invited some freind foreigner scientists as observer then it would refute numerous negative allegetions arround world.

another interesting point is mobile launching stations.. before i watched video i supposed it was launched from an established...ground station

if there were more detailed videos on that and if iran invited some freind foreigner scientists as observer then it would refute numerous negative allegetions arround world.

another interesting point is mobile launching stations.. before i watched video i supposed it was launched from an established...ground station

It was a modified missile that was supposed to reach 120km height, there is no need for a ground station or static launchpad.

@ 500

be relax and think it was a fault .... after all you said :

so don't west your time about it .... he he ...
I just worry for a poor monkey. You claim that Zit monkey is from 2011, but cant provide any article from 2011 with his pic.

Its not a real spacecraft. Just small sounding rocket. Does not need any complicated launch pad.

I just worry for a poor monkey. You claim that Zit monkey is from 2011, but cant provide any article from 2011 with his pic.

Its not a real spacecraft. Just small sounding rocket. Does not need any complicated launch pad.

You don't wanna worry about that little poor monkey, it's alright.

On topic:

As far as I know :

Iran space agency unveiled some new achievements such as Kavoshgar 4 and a bio-capsul on February 7, 2011.

pic17.jpg

pic3.jpg

5.jpg

2.jpg

Link1
Link2

Several weeks later on March 12 2011 Iran launched Kavoshgar 4 into space which carried a monkey stuffed toy:

kavoshgar01.jpg

kavoshgar06.jpg

Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
Link 4
Link 5

After all, some month later on September 2011 Iran attempted to send a real monkey to space which due to some technical problems it failed.

"The Kavoshgar-5 rocket carrying a capsule with a live animal (a monkey) was launched during Shahrivar," an Iranian calendar month spanning August 23 to September 22, Deputy Science Minister Mohammad Mehdinejad-Nouri was quoted as saying by the ISNA news agency. "However, the launch was not publicised as all of its anticipated objectives were not accomplished," Mehdinejad-Nouri told reporters.​

Link1
Link2
Link3

I think by virtue of failure they didn't release any picture that's why it made it hard to compare and distinguish btw two launches. but surly news agencies like press tv and al-alam were present there to took photos in order to be used later on if launch would have succeeded ,one year later they used them as decorative pictures in their news which resulted to this confusion.

Bigger > better ??? :rolleyes:

look at the third stage & compare it with Unha-2 SLV

then compare it with iranian Safir's upper stage ...

i know you can't understand it because you don't want to understand anything.

North Koreans using old Kerosene/nitric acid HNO3 propellant ...

But we use UDMH/N2O4 propellant ...

North Koreans Using Iranian electronic devices , sensors > including temperature detection devices (DC-to-DC converters, temperature sensors) , electric devices, pressure sensors , etc.

this was just a test bed for iranian new generation Safir-2 SLVs ...

Get a life :tup:

Unha-3 is not better because it is bigger but because it is more powerful. It can send heavier satellites into higher altitudes. If turned into an ICBM, it can send a heavier nuclear warhead much further.

Making new rocket engines with bigger thrust is essential in the development of aerospace industry. NK is planning to send a satellite to GEO by 2016 and is thus working on a bigger rocket with 300t to 400t thrust. Russia, US, Japan, China, and India all went the same path.

NK believes sending an observation (potentially a spy) satellite to the bipolar orbit as they did in 2012 is more important than testing different satellites/capsules using the same small successful rocket. Don't assert that NK cannot send a monkey into space.

NK also possesses ICBM using solid fuel. So don't think NK lags behind in the usage of propellants.

Besides, North Korean connection to Iran's space program should not be underestimated either:

1. A Japanese newspaper (Sankei) reported in March, 2009, based on American intelligence, that North Koreans were invited to Iran and helped Iran's launch of Safir/Omid. The article is in Japanese though.

(to go to the link add www to) ==> japan.dailynk.com/japanese/read.php?cataId=nk00600&num=4429

2. "New Iran rocket launch site shows N. Korea links: Jane's" (AFP) – Mar 5, 2010

"... And it added: "The development of the Semnan facility and the Simorgh SLV both demonstrate the likelihood of collaboration with North Korea in Iran's missile programme..."

===> google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5gAWVP3xP6Q0BruLWPULk6zeu_4pg

3. Charles Vick, an analyst at Globalsecurity.org, states that Safir is based on North Korean Taepodong 1 and that Simorgh is based on TD-2. He also presumes that Safir and Unha-1 are identical.

===> globalsecurity.org/space/world/iran/safir1_2_1b.htm
globalsecurity.org/space/world/iran/simorgh-3-series.htm

globalsecurity.org/wmd/world/dprk/images/nkir-lv-update20137.jpg[/IMG]

4. A German expert (Norbert Brügge) also believes that Unha-1 may be Safir 0 and that Simorgh is based on Unha-2.

===> b14643.de/Spacerockets_1/Diverse/Nodong_Safir/index.htm
b14643.de/Spacerockets_1/Diverse/Unha-2/index.htm
b14643.de/Spacerockets_1/Rest_World/Simorgh-IRILV/Description/Frame.htm
b14643.de/Spacerockets_1/Rest_World/Safir-1-IRILV/Description/Frame.htm

5. "Axis of Evil gifts: ICBMs from N. Korea to Iran":

"... The U.S. intelligence community has concluded that North Korea could export intercontinental ballistic missiles or technology to Iran over the next year..."

worldtribune.com/worldtribune/WTARC/2008/ea_nkorea0820_12_24.asp

6. "Iran Fortifies Its Arsenal With the Aid of North Korea":

"...The cables say that Iran not only obtained the BM-25, but also saw the advanced technology as a way to learn how to design and build a new class of more powerful engines.

“Iran wanted engines capable of using more-energetic fuels,” the Feb. 24 cable said, “and buying a batch of BM-25 missiles gives Iran a set it can work on for reverse engineering.”

nytimes.com/2010/11/29/world/middleeast/29missiles.html?_r=0

North Koreans Using Iranian electronic devices , sensors > including temperature detection devices (DC-to-DC converters, temperature sensors) , electric devices, pressure sensors , etc.

this was just a test bed for iranian new generation Safir-2 SLVs ...

Get a life :tup:

1. Are you sure about this? Proof please.

2. Safir is a small rocket. That is why you are making Simorgh which people think is based on Unha-2.

Back
Top Bottom