What's new

Iran successfully sends living creature in to space, recovers it alive.

These Gulf Arabs are not after publicity stunts...

We have more pressing matters to attend to than meaningless solo endevours for propaganda cookies. Like industrlizarion, infrastructure, education etc. to spend our money on than a modified scud sent into low earth orbit.

Ah yes but you left out your most important funding that of exporting hatred in Saudi backed madrasa's and do not even try to say that is untrue you were caught out in UK using sick text books which I will not even repeat what was said as it disgust me!

We have more pressing matters to attend to than meaningless solo endevours for propaganda cookies. Like industrlizarion, infrastructure, education etc. to spend our money on than a modified scud sent into low earth orbit.

calm down man ...

modified scud ???

scud was liquid fuel , but this one is solid fuel ... :coffee:

Keep Going Man !

we are all very proud of you ...

Kudos to Iran they are doing what these arab gulf states can only dream of doing!

No Dream ... :coffee:

Ah yes but you left out your most important funding that of exporting hatred in Saudi backed madrasa's and do not even try to say that is untrue you were caught out in UK using sick text books which I will not even repeat what was said as it disgust me!

It disgusts us both actually, and I know what it says all too well believe me. I will not say it is not true but I will say it is NO LONGER true. Those are the mistakes of the past and I will not deny them in anyway, however those mistakes have been corrected.

Let us not derail this thread anymore shall we?

When you don't have something,you make fun of it.You know you have a non-existent space program with satellites mostly built by western equipment and advisors.
You know better how to spend money, buying luxury houses in western hemisphere, buying brand new Bugattis, sending arms and funds to rebels and terrorists around the world, building skyscrapers.
When it comes to infrastructures,real ones, education and indistrialization, we are certainly better than you.
Just a simple look on number of genius Iranian students who win international Olympiads, scientists, research centers, published papers, faculty members aroundthe world and inside the country, we are better in every aspect.Now tell me more about 'not spending funds on a low earth orbit organic launch'.

When you don't have something,you make fun of it.You know you have a non-existent space program with satellites mostly built by western equipment and advisors.
You know better how to spend money, buying luxury houses in western hemisphere, buying brand new Bugattis, sending arms and funds to rebels and terrorists around the world, building skyscrapers.
When it comes to infrastructures,real ones, education and indistrialization, we are certainly better than you.
Just a simple look on number of genius Iranian students who win international Olympiads, scientists, research centers, published papers, faculty members aroundthe world and inside the country, we are better in every aspect.Now tell me more about 'not spending funds on a low earth orbit organic launch'.

I wil not even entertain this post.

I wil not even entertain this post.

2rzukw3.gif

myriam20130129072007613.jpg

In this photo, the monkey that was sent into space by Iran on January 27 and was returned safely can be seen after returning to the Earth.

PressTV - Iran on track to sending humans to space: Defense minister

http://isna.ir/fa/news/91111005969/با-پرتاب-کاوشگر-پیشگام-خ-میمون-فضانورد

And here a photo after return:

771841_562.jpg

Now THAT'S what I call an achievement: first plastic surgery in space!

FAIL !!!

PISHGAM-1.jpg

^^ Stupid zionist :

watch the landing of the monkey at 1:28

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVTKhW3j2UU[/video]

^^ He is so stupid that he doesnt realize that the monkey in the pic from 2011 DIED IN ATTEMPT. Presstv used a wrong image to portray the newest monkey for 2013

Back
Top Bottom