What's new

Iran successfully sends living creature in to space, recovers it alive.

My source is two official Iranian sites. Your source some blurry pic from private page.

I hope u are right and monkey is alive :rolleyes:

presstv put the pic of the monkey that died in 2011 !!! how many times do i need to tell you this before you understand ?

this is the monkey that died in 2011, which is put in the article in presstv.... (their mistake) u can recognize the monkey with the zit above his left eye.

myriam20130129072007613.jpg

now this is the monkey that was brought into space and came back alive (at right in this pic)

PISHGAM-1.jpg

771841_562.jpg

Now do you understand it or do i need to repeat myself over and over again ?

presstv put the pic of the monkey that died in 2011 !!! how many times do i need to tell you this before you understand ?
Can you give a link to 2011 article with this pic?

this is the monkey that died in 2011, which is put in the article in presstv.... (their mistake) u can recognize the monkey with the zit above his left eye.
Its not only PressTV it is also Isna:

http://isna.ir/fa/news/91111005969/با-پرتاب-کاوشگر-پیشگام-خ-میمون-فضانورد

Can you give any clear image BEFORE the launch?

LOL u kifir. what do u think of us.

Just as what you are.

If you got any doubts, here is some proof.

Japan Times: North Korea’s missiles tied to Musharraf's Kargil blunder

A retired Pakistani nuclear scientist has claimed that former Pakistani leader Gen. Pervez Musharraf’s 1999 military adventurism in the Kargil region of divided Kashmir failed in part because the North Korea-aided, nuclear-capable Ghauri missiles he wanted to deploy then had a faulty guidance system.

Speaking on condition of anonymity, the scientist said that during the Kargil crisis of May-July 1999, Musharraf, who was then army chief, “wanted to deploy Ghauri missiles, but air went out of his balloon when the top general in charge of the missile program told him the missile had a faulty guidance system.

The truth, he said, is that the ballistic missile failed to reach its predesignated impact point in Pakistan’s southwestern province of Baluchistan and its debris could not be found — something that would have undermined the missile’s deterrent effect if it were made public
But this test also failed, with the missile overflying its target and falling across the border in the Sistan region of southeastern Iran, the scientist said. It, too, was publicly declared a success, however.

Musharraf, he said, initially wanted to return the Nodong missiles to North Korea, from which it had imported 40 in knocked down condition in the mid-1990s. But then the Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission undertook to replace the guidance with that of the country’s Chinese-aided Shaheen missile, he said.

Last Nov. 28, the improved version of Ghauri was test-fired and the government — true to form — declared it a success. Soon afterward, however, it was found to have exploded in midair and rained metal debris over parts of Sindh Province.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

you guys shud have sent a Persian cat or Pomegranate (da national Animal and National Fruit) of Iran instead of a Monkey :P

no offence!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom