What's new

Iran Starts Mass Production of Home-Made Fighter Jet (Saeqeh)

Hi Sister, what questions do you have?
Frankly, saegeh seems too small to be of any major use, but as I stated, it's a start ;)
the HESA Saeqeh is itself is not useful except for the small bomabrdement but have construitt an Iranian fighter, and satisfaction may be, we still build better inchallah.restons standing proud and united, and nobody can do anything against us ;)

I think UAV's will start to take over alot of the roles of manned planes in the close future. I think for bombing mission, e are much better of using UAV's like 'sofrah mahi'.

'within diplomacy' :rofl: :lol:

You people keep going lower and more pathetic.
They slaughtered turks and your reply was with 'diplomacy'?
what diplomacy? begging them to sell you uav's?

These people are even more deluded that I thought.:rofl:
it takes us su-30/35 my brother. we must try to have risen to its embargo.comme can be continued to develop this, yes important.mais drone is we need true aerial superiority fighter

Last edited:
you had not fed to glory? israel killed in Turkish Turkish ship, and you had nothing to him. you come here and talk to me with pride? I have nothing against you, but admitted that no F-16 or F-15 and higher has israel, I went to invite you to see their system, it has nothing to do with what you have.

again the american you will block any other command, maintenance, missile. .......

if you was as strong, we must not say to me, gone liberated Palestine and avenge the navi 9 Turkish Marmara. .....

end of off topic here is iran

You should build your way of thinking on more logical. You claim that Israeli F-16's are all way better than Turkish one and I just put some technical details to tell my logic different than What you told. After this process, You should give me some technical details of Israeli systems to prove superior sides of them against Turkish equivalents as claimer. Otherwise, Killing innocent civilians on international waters doesn't make any airforce superior than other. Such way of thinking is just childless and doesn't fit purpose of discussion. If you don't have infastructure enough to proceed such a discussion to support What you claim, You should better sit on your chair and doesn't mention the subjects that you don't have any idea.

You should build your way of thinking on more logical. You claim that Israeli F-16's are all way better than Turkish one and I just put some technical details to tell my logic different than What you told. After this process, You should give me some technical details of Israeli systems to prove superior sides of them against Turkish equivalents as claimer. Otherwise, Killing innocent civilians on international waters doesn't make any airforce superior than other. Such way of thinking is just childless and doesn't fit purpose of discussion. If you don't have infastructure enough to proceed such a discussion to support What you claim, You should better sit on your chair and doesn't mention the subjects that you don't have any idea.
seek and you will see through you meme.c'est sad that you not send the realité.je want to get out of sujet.ici is the Iranian army.

seek and you will see through you meme.c'est sad that you not send the realité.je want to get out of sujet.ici is the Iranian army.

Dude, Tell me What I am going to see If I seek. I told you Israel uses own domestic equipments, While Turkish F-16's were produced with original USA package that Turkish officials owned source codes. With CCIP upgrade package, Almost all F-16's were upgraded to Block 50+/52 level and capability to fire various type of latest generation missile systems, While Block-30 fighters received CCIP lite package. Turkish F-16's have state of art AN-APG 68V(9) radars which provides longer range and advanced processing capability than equivalents. All upgraded fighters have JHMCS which provide 360 degree locking capability during dogfight.

Israel uses their own state of art systems but To claiming Turkish f-16's doesn't have any chance against Israeli fighters need a different level of ignorance. It is something like claiming USA technology doesn't have any chance against Israeli one.

M9Pci.jpg

AIM-9X Sidewinter and AIM-120D AMRAAM is the latest generation air to air missile systems that USA missile giant institute have developed until now and Turkish AirForce uses both of them. I mean There is not a single technological disadvantages of TurAF against our neighbours in this region.

Last edited:
Dude, Tell me What I am going to see If I seek. I told you Israel uses own domestic equipments, While Turkish F-16's were produced with original USA package that Turkish officials owned source codes. With CCIP upgrade package, Almost all F-16's were upgraded to Block 50+/52 level and capability to fire various type of latest generation missile systems, While Block-30 fighters received CCIP lite package. Turkish F-16's have state of art AN-APG 68V(9) radars which provides longer range and advanced processing capability than equivalents. All upgraded fighters have JHMCS which provide 360 degree locking capability during dogfight.

Israel uses their own state of art systems but To claiming Turkish f-16's doesn't have any chance against Israeli fighters need a different level of ignorance. It is something like claiming USA technology doesn't have any chance against Israeli one.

M9Pci.jpg
I think what she tried to say is that she wants to stay on topic. There was a massive cleanup on this thread a few hours ago.

I have seen its pictures a lot. do you know if they ever started on it or at least what the project is called?

I know that there is a 'semi heavy' fighter jet project which could be this fighter. But as of now, no name or any info has been released.

I have seen its pictures a lot. do you know if they ever started on it or at least what the project is called?
it is very beau.tu has new? it looks like the f-14.:cheesy: you know its name?

I know that there is a 'semi heavy' fighter jet project which could be this fighter. But as of now, no name or any info has been released.
soheil told me that the heavy fighter will Qaher 313. He told me that there are 2 model .a Qaher heavy. and a light Qaher

Iran begins mass production of Saeghe fighter
Gareth Jennings, London - IHS Jane's Defence Weekly
08 January 2015

1165074_-_main.jpg

An Iranian twin-seat F-5F Tiger II flies in formation with an F-5-derived Saeghe combat aircraft (foreground). The two types can be distinguished in this picture by the twin-fin V-tail arrangement of the latter type. Source: Iran state media
Iran has begun mass production of the Saeghe (Thunderbolt) indigenously developed combat aircraft, state media announced on 7 January.

Quoting an Islamic Republic of Iran Air Force (IRIAF) spokesperson, the Fars News Agency reported that the country now has 'several squadrons' of the Northrop F-5E Tiger II-derived aircraft in operational service. Prior to the report, the IRIAF was understood to have only about three Saeghe fighters flying with the 23rd Fighter Squadron, based at Tabriz in the far northwest of the country.

First revealed in 2007, the Saeghe is essentially an F-5E (141 of which were procured by the Shah of Iran prior to the revolution in 1979, with 31 still believed to be flying) that has been modified by Hevapeimasazi (Iran Aircraft Manufacturing Industries Company: HESA).

The Saeghe's most obvious modification is the twin-fin configuration that is similar to that of the Boeing F/A-18 Hornet series of aircraft. Indeed, Iranian officials have previously said that the Saeghe's performance is comparable to the Hornet's, although such claims cannot be independently verified.

While it is not known to what extent the aircraft's engines or avionics have been modified, IHS Jane's understands that Russia has supplied many internal systems, and some Grumman F-14A Tomcat and MiG-29 'Fulcrum' components may also have been adapted for the jet.

It is not clear how many of the IRIAF's F-5Es will undergo the Saeghe conversion, but Iranian media has previously reported that 24 such aircraft are planned. While Iranian media has been touting an improved version of the Saeghe since early 2014, no such aircraft has yet been revealed.

ANALYSIS
With Iran being unable to procure modern fighters due to an arms embargo that has been in place since the fall of the Shah in 1979, the Islamic Republic has been forced to resort to other means to not only maintain its existing inventory of largely US aircraft types, but also to develop 'new' models such as the Saeghe.

Over recent years, Iran's leaders have heralded the development of a number of such indigenously platforms, including fighters and maritime patrol aircraft, as well as attack and utility helicopters.

In terms of fighters, besides the Saeghe the IRIAF has revealed the Simorgh (essentially an F-5A that has been converted to F-5B two-seat configuration, with some sources alluding to a total of about 13 aircraft having been modified in this fashion), and most recently the Qaher (Conqueror/Omnipotent) F-313 'stealth fighter'.

The Iranian aerospace sector has had undoubted success in reverse engineering Western technologies (most likely with Russian and Chinese assistance) in the development of such platforms, but the rollout of the F-313 in early 2013 was met with almost universal derision, with design features that showed the aircraft to be fundamentally flawed.

Even so, necessity will ensure that Iran will continue to persevere in its efforts to develop its indigenous aerospace capabilities, as evidenced by the disclosure that it has obtained a Lockheed Martin F-16 Fighting Falcon from Venezuela to reverse engineer its technologies.

While some of its efforts, such as the F-313, might fall well short of the mark, others, such as the Saeghe, will no doubt prove to be altogether more successful in ensuring that the country is able to maintain its air-defence capabilities in the face of the continuing arms embargo.

the model and appeared there how long?
I have seen almost since 8 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom