What's new

‘Iran respects all divine religions’

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is ironical..the thread talk about religious respect in Iran ..but most of the members are hell bent on disrespecting particular faith...

what is bahai religion
They build nice temple, I went to their temple in delhi and sighed a form, but dont remember what was written on it.
If it read...' I am converting to bahaiism', then I am a bahaii. :)

I find agnosticism quite peculiar. I never get it. I think Russell's teapot is striking on this matter.

Russell's teapot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://fa.wikipedia.org/wiki/&#1602...0;ای_راسل
I am not really sure why agnosticism is never applied to santa, every grownup seems to think he does not exist, where as there is compelling evidence of his existance. At least one can say, lets sit on fence and see how it goes, and be agnostic about the whole thing.

what is bahai religion

Bahai religion (The Bahai Faith) is a modern Iranian religion, beginning in the 19th century, and now spread all over the world. It is persecuted in Iran, and the Iranian government has anti-Bahai institutes and propaganda organs aimed at discrediting it. The article in Wikipedia is good:

ht tp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bah%C3%A1%27%C3%AD_Faith

Bahai religion (The Bahai Faith) is a modern Iranian religion, beginning in the 19th century, and now spread all over the world. It is persecuted in Iran, and the Iranian government has anti-Bahai institutes and propaganda organs aimed at discrediting it. The article in Wikipedia is good:

ht tp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bah%C3%A1%27%C3%AD_Faith

Not that I support Bahai's prosecution,but Isn't it right that in some western countries they also prosecute the ones who deny holocaust?That's not any better.People have a right in not believing holocaust or even denying it,whether it has been actually happened or not.

i am a member of nazicenter
hamedof
+ waffen_ss1889 one of the moderators is my close friends !
i put nazi threads in military.ir too ! you can ask kollang to see my threads in military.ir ...

and r u blind? my avatar is Goebbels :pop:

تو رو خدا ديوونه بازي در نياريد همه با حفظ عقايدشون بايد به هم احترام بزاريد
هامد جون شما كوتاه بيا
برادر منافق جناب سورنا شما هم چيز شر تلاوت نكن فكر كردي با چار تا گوگل كردن ميتوني بفهمي تو ايران چه خبره
دوست عزيز بيا تو خيابوناي تهران و شهرستان هاي ديگه اين چرنديات رو براي مردم تلاوت كن ببين مردم دخلتو ميارن يا نه
بابا اگه دين نداري انسان كه هستي

دوستان تو رو خدا دعوا نكنيد با هم اينجا دشمونمون اسراييلي ها و وهابي ها هستند همين

sorry for Persian.reaaaly sorrrrry.

nokte asli too post e bala neveshtane Hamed ba he-ye do cheshm bood :P

حامد نه هامد

nokte asli too post e bala neveshtane Hamed ba he-ye do cheshm bood :P
daste shoma dard nakone.khob tike bra chi?kami shafaf tar bayan koni behtere

@hamed
manam az to ham nazi taram

what is bahai religion

Bahai "religion" is an amalgam of different ideas from different religions and it is one of the most recent ones.

So the best place for it is The US and Europe where it can try its luck.

To allow new guru religions in A majority one religion practising nation will open the doors to thousands of "new religions", so the best place is in non practicing nations and eventhough I doubt it very much that it will succeed, they will have to use some ruse like ScFi used by The church of Scientology to have some relative but very controversial success.
In any case there is no much room for "new religions" in the already saturated religion market !!!

poor prophets ! burning in Hell :flame:

& God ???
Hell is in the center of the earth, right? In the Iron core....guys with horns etc....torturing people through eternity....when you guys cobbled together Judism and Christianity you should have left this part out.

Bab : he first claimed that he was deputy of Imam Zaman , then he claimed that he was Imam zaman then he claimed he was a new prophet and then he said that he was God ... thus without any question it is a true religious .... :rofl:
Still not as fun as scientology!

Enjoy your freedom , marijuana , beer , gay , etc :drag:

Lol, yeah, as soon as you leave a muslim country it is all **** sexx, liquor and pot (which makes you stab your mother, saw it on "reefer madness") Of course...I have it on good authority than when you enter a Muslim country it's all living in a cave, with women chained under table cloths, no dancing singing etc...only showing up to stone a woman who had the nerve to be raped. (in case you are one of those who needs a hint...that was sarcasm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom