What's new

‘Iran respects all divine religions’

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have. But even if that wasn't the case, it still would not matter. Bahai's see themselves as religious people and thats the only thing that count.

I didn't knew there was a problem? And no, I'm not a Bahai. I'm a Atheist. And at least I have the tolerance to respect other religions.

Is there a difference between both things? :lol:

My prophets are Nietzsche, Schopenhauer and Camus.

http://fa.wikipedia.org/wiki/هیچ‌انگاری

religious people !? Really ???

a bahai can **** his sister :confused: nice religion :tup:

May God Almighty guide you.... surenas..:tdown:

Enjoy your freedom , marijuana , beer , gay , etc :drag:

For me beer is enough. While you're in Iran and have to fill your night behind your computer, I'll have the opportunity to go out this night and enjoy the freedom I have. No moral police, no all kinds of ridiculous rules and no danger. Tonight Amsterdam:

amsterdam_0.jpg

For me beer is enough!!! While you're in Iran and have to fill your night behind your computer, I'll have the opportunity to go out this night and enjoy the freedom I have. No moral police, no all kinds of ridiculous rules and no danger. Tonight Amsterdam:

amsterdam_0.jpg

Yes ! enough ! it is clear :drag:

Enjoy your Beer :tup:

we have pure girls in IRAN & what you have in Amsterdam ?

p0rnstar :enjoy:

Not completely solved, we have AKP currently which is trying to rape country.

Like if every Iranian exile is a monarchist. We have the biggest brain drain of the world and millions of young people would leave if they had the opportunity.
What is your point ?

Yes ! enough ! it is clear :drag:

Enjoy your Beer :tup:

we have pure girls in IRAN & what you have in Amsterdam ?

p0rnstar :enjoy:

No they have legalised prostitution and drugs... amsterdam is famous for all those things..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom