What's new

‘Iran respects all divine religions’

Status
Not open for further replies.
You already showed your islamic respect and tolerance in this topic. I will choose one Bahai over ten muslims like you.
Sorry, i dnt want a religion in my country where it says that incest is allowed

If I have a problem with this kind of barbaric behavior? I think you're the one who has a problem.

age beresi khonat va bebini ye marde gharibe dare zaneto pomp mikone che ehsasi behet dast mide ???

ooo ! Azzzzzzzzzizzzzzzzzzzam ! nice one :rofl:

Bab : he first claimed that he was deputy of Imam Zaman , then he claimed that he was Imam zaman then he claimed he was a new prophet and then he said that he was God ... thus without any question it is a true religious .... :rofl:

poor prophets ! burning in Hell :flame:

& God ???

Do you know Rhazes, or Razi? One of the greatest Persian scientists. He was a wise man. He told:

''The so-called holy books are worthless and did more harm than good, while the writings of the ancients such as Plato, Aristotle, Euclid and Hippocrates have proved the mankind much greater service.''

persecution ???

OOO CMON !

Depriving a person from going to government-funded public universities because of their personal beliefs isn't considered persecution?

Iran , good or bad , rich or poor , weak or strong is Iran and an iranian never says that he is glad to not live in Iran ...

I have here a lot more freedom than I will have in Iran. So yes, I'm glad I'm not. You'll be surprised to know how many Iranians want to leave the country.

I have here a lot more freedom than I will have in Iran. So yes, I'm glad I'm not. You'll be surprised to know how many Iranians want to leave the country.

OK ! leave :wave:

Stop writing Bullcrap, 95% of Iranian members here post from the country. Are you talking about exiled monarchists in beverly hills by any chance ?

Stop writing Bullcrap, 95% of Iranian members here post from the country. Are you talking about exiled monarchists in beverly hills by any chance ?

Like if every Iranian exile is a monarchist. We have the biggest brain drain of the world and millions of young people would leave if they had the opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom