What's new

Iran replies Modi's Balochistan Rant - PressTv expose India's Kashmir Violence

The Indian tea vendor PM is openly admitting terrorist in Pakistani Baluchistan, I don't care what Iranians think of this tea vendor but Pakistan will make sure Baluchistan stays peaceful. The tea vendor is definitely punching above his weight.

How would Iran like an independent Baluchistan next door to its Sistan Baluchistan region?

Well there is some questions prevailing in that context?
Did the PM asked the world for support Balochistan?
What was his comment ?

Again those people in South Block that creates policies know very well about it .
More than any 'expert' in this PDF :D
J&K is an integral part of India and will remain as internal matter of India .
Those who questions our integrity will suffer the consequences.

Back to back butt-hurts for Moddi and Co.
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1471720357.264904.jpg
I like the way it sounds. Back to back. Hahahahahahahaha

Iran's PressTV broadcasts a news item critical of India on Kashmir, as a result India's relationship with Iran will fall apart, the port deal will be cancelled, and no more Iranian oil imports.

Some people here are making big leaps.

Last edited:
Just as I (and others) predicted earlier, this was a bad move by Modi. Iran indeed seems thrilled to have heard his comments on Balochistan.

India is acting desperate and broken, As the Indian Foreign Minister, says "This is foreign policy of a novice: Salman Khurshid on PM Modi’s Balochistan, Azad Kashmir remarks"

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/this-is-foreign-policy-of-a-novice-salman-khurshid-on-pm-modi’s-balochistan-azad-kashmir-remarks.444722/#ixzz4Hv4CgsMx

In others words, "Yeh ek anari ki foreign policy hai," Salman Khurshid said.

Iran will support Pakistan on Baluchistan

Pakistan will support Afghanistan on Durand line

Pakistan will support India on Khalistan

China will support India on Jammu & Kashmir

Myanmar will support India on India's North East

China will support Indian over J&K?:o:, most likely we will support Maoist or UFLA :D

Iran's PressTV broadcasts a news item critical of India on Kashmir, as a result India's relationship with Iran will fall apart, the port deal will be cancelled, and no more Iranian oil imports.

Some people here are making big leaps.

Most likely India will lose all investment on Iran port :big_boss: and once the CPEC is completed, China can import Iran oil via Pakistan and India will be isolated. :cheesy:

Indians know that CPEC is just a side show. The real aim is greater Pakistan.

View attachment 327586

Um, no. I don't even know what that is. And why is Kabul a part of Pakistan in that image and Kashmir is not? Why would you post something inflammatory like that? Apart from Pashtuns, we are not like Afghanis.

Economic development is the goal.

Um, no. I don't even know what that is. And why is Kabul a part of Pakistan in that image and Kashmir is not? Why would you post something inflammatory like that? Apart from Pashtuns, we are not like Afghanis.

Economic development is the goal.

You are a nice man but world is a cruel place where dog eats dog. I did not create it. These have been floating on the web for sometime now.

Back
Top Bottom