What's new

Iran replies Modi's Balochistan Rant - PressTv expose India's Kashmir Violence

Project Chahbar is dead .. iran will use cpec to operate some central Asian countries

That may be your wish but not reality.

Chabahar development is not just a bilateral venture between Iran and India. It is part of the greater North–South Transport Corridor initiative in which a dozen countries including Russia have a stake in.

That may be your wish but not reality.

Chabahar development is not just a bilateral venture between Iran and India. It is part of the greater North–South Transport Corridor initiative in which a dozen countries including Russia have a stake in.
Im not serious on this statement lol
Chabhar will hold 20k tons of shipping while cpec will
200 k so no comparison and second the work on chabhar isn't given any serious thought while cpec will start operations next year
Your route has security issues as wl
Wl I'm not against it just showing u ground stats

PressTV has been always biased against India on kashmir, even before 15th Aug when Modi made that speech .
Is their any secessionist activity going on Iranian part of Baluchistan also ?
Ya, but its very small scale, literally a few dozen unorganized militants in Sistan and Baluchistan. Its nowhere near the size of the insurgency in Pakistan.

http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2016/08/16/480240/Iran-India-gas-exports-Farzad-B-Iraq

Iran is offering a gas field which is supposed to be finanalized in Sep....Is it not more critical for India to have a improving trade relation with Iran than worrying about Iran thinks about Kashmir?

Isn't Afghanistan also a part of the deal about some gas or oil pipeline between Iran, Afghanistan, and India?

I see 20 or so paid yahoos protesting! Lol! :rofl:

I can get a thousand idiots for Rs 500 each plus free biryani at the end of the protest! :P

I can get a thousand idiots for Rs 500 each plus free biryani at the end of the protest! :P

You guys are funny! :sarcastic:

Kid come to Balochistan you'll find 13.16 million paid yahoos ready to whoop your *** . :coffee:
I visit Balochistan every year , so I know all the ground realities , the people are very patriotic there so keep watching Indian news channels and keep barking .

Last edited:
How serious Iran is willing to connect to CPEC, this will be one of great achievement of 21st century that East Asia is connected via Pakistan to Middle East, I hope it's just NOT a dream
It is not ,iran is happy if investment comes to them but they can't hold much of load 20k tones for chbhar and 200k tones for gawader to hold the load of shipment,even large cargo ships can only anchor at gawader so even if iran has corridor wd traffic it has to utilise through gawader
Drones surveillance on cpec makes it more secure then there (afg-iran ) corridor
Our sea is already safe for no doubt

Ya, but its very small scale, literally a few dozen unorganized militants in Sistan and Baluchistan. Its nowhere near the size of the insurgency in Pakistan.

Isn't Afghanistan also a part of the deal about some gas or oil pipeline between Iran, Afghanistan, and India?

Yeah, but the whole danger in Modi's words is that he is legitimizing these terrorists as freedom fighters and that is why it affects Iran as well, it might grow in Iran soon especially if India continues to fund them.

and the yeah, the deal is to circumvent pakistan which india keeps on dreaming of

narendra-slogans-minister-protest-depicting-chanting-effigy_1eee5034-6611-11e6-98ff-20252d6fa197.jpg

People of Pakistani province Balochistan gave a stern reply to Indian Prime Minister Narendra Singh Modi by rallying against Prime Minister Modi on his statement on Balochistan and Kashmir. On 15th August, India’s Independence Day, Prime Minister Modi gave a statement while addressing a crowd gathered for Independence Day that people of Balochistan (Pakistan’s province) and Kashmir (Indian occupied) thanked him for having keen observation regarding Balochistan issues.

It is also important to state here that those people who might have thanked him were the separatists, the people who are being funded by India and are carrying out terrorist activities in Balochistan. Most of their leaders are hiding abroad and have never come back to Pakistan for decades. They are sponsored by Indian intelligence agencies and most of them are on their payroll. They fund the separatist in Balochistan to fight against the state and are indulged in terrorists activities and posing the whole scenario as civil war in Balochistan.

Different protest rallies were taken out in Quetta, the Provincial capital of Balochistan, Dera Bugti, Sibi, Dhadar, Dera Murad Jamali, Bela and other areas of the province displaying banner criticising Indian Prime Minister.

The statement also shows that India has been constantly intervening in Balochistan, and has played an integral part in instigating the separatist movements, the kind of movement which spread chaos by killing innocent lawyers, doctors engineers, army and police personals and other professionals working in Balochistan. A claim which Pakistan has been continuously making to India but has always been denied or were not dealt with by Indian side. In return India has always accused Pakistan for supporting terrorism in India without any proves.

Our Government and Army has outplayed Indian conspiracy in Balochistan with relentless efforts by sitting down for dialogue with separatists and its leaders fighting in Balochistan. Peace has started prevailing in the province which is the desired fruitful outcome of our state policies and its constant struggle to tackle the foreign proxies.

Will write more article about Balochistan issue as CPEC (China Pakistan Economic Corridor) is taking place in Pakistan, and Balochistan is the center of it and India has started to make hurdles in the way but our Government and Army will also deal with it the way they have dealt with the separatist movement situation which was again funded by Indian Agencies.

On thing for sure Prime Minister Modi needs to stop giving these absurd statement about Balchositan and Kashmir, people are dying in both of these places and that's only because of India's direct (in Kashmir) occupation and indirect (in Balochistan) intervention and proxies. Lets hope he takes his head out of his A** and thinks of the innocent people dying because of his extreme decisions

Source: www.fibrenerves.com

Project Chahbar is dead .. iran will use cpec to operate some central Asian countries

"CPEC this CPEC that"

Don't count your chickens before they hatch. I guarantee nothing will come of CPEC. We've been building DMIC for the better part of a decade and it will take another decade for it to start bearing fruits.

"CPEC this CPEC that"

Don't count your chickens before they hatch. I guarantee nothing will come of CPEC. We've been building DMIC for the better part of a decade and it will take another decade for it to start bearing fruits.
OK one eye :china::smitten::pakistan:

narendra-slogans-minister-protest-depicting-chanting-effigy_1eee5034-6611-11e6-98ff-20252d6fa197.jpg

People of Pakistani province Balochistan gave a stern reply to Indian Prime Minister Narendra Singh Modi by rallying against Prime Minister Modi on his statement on Balochistan and Kashmir. On 15th August, India’s Independence Day, Prime Minister Modi gave a statement while addressing a crowd gathered for Independence Day that people of Balochistan (Pakistan’s province) and Kashmir (Indian occupied) thanked him for having keen observation regarding Balochistan issues.

It is also important to state here that those people who might have thanked him were the separatists, the people who are being funded by India and are carrying out terrorist activities in Balochistan. Most of their leaders are hiding abroad and have never come back to Pakistan for decades. They are sponsored by Indian intelligence agencies and most of them are on their payroll. They fund the separatist in Balochistan to fight against the state and are indulged in terrorists activities and posing the whole scenario as civil war in Balochistan.

Different protest rallies were taken out in Quetta, the Provincial capital of Balochistan, Dera Bugti, Sibi, Dhadar, Dera Murad Jamali, Bela and other areas of the province displaying banner criticising Indian Prime Minister.

The statement also shows that India has been constantly intervening in Balochistan, and has played an integral part in instigating the separatist movements, the kind of movement which spread chaos by killing innocent lawyers, doctors engineers, army and police personals and other professionals working in Balochistan. A claim which Pakistan has been continuously making to India but has always been denied or were not dealt with by Indian side. In return India has always accused Pakistan for supporting terrorism in India without any proves.

Our Government and Army has outplayed Indian conspiracy in Balochistan with relentless efforts by sitting down for dialogue with separatists and its leaders fighting in Balochistan. Peace has started prevailing in the province which is the desired fruitful outcome of our state policies and its constant struggle to tackle the foreign proxies.

Will write more article about Balochistan issue as CPEC (China Pakistan Economic Corridor) is taking place in Pakistan, and Balochistan is the center of it and India has started to make hurdles in the way but our Government and Army will also deal with it the way they have dealt with the separatist movement situation which was again funded by Indian Agencies.

On thing for sure Prime Minister Modi needs to stop giving these absurd statement about Balchositan and Kashmir, people are dying in both of these places and that's only because of India's direct (in Kashmir) occupation and indirect (in Balochistan) intervention and proxies. Lets hope he takes his head out of his A** and thinks of the innocent people dying because of his extreme decisions

Source: www.fibrenerves.com
Shaitan. Modi :chilli:

Kid come to Balochistan you'll find 13.16 million paid yahoos ready to whoop your *** . :coffee:
I visit Balochistan every year , so I know all the ground realities , the people are very patriotic there so keep watching Indian news channels and keep barking .
Dear Grandfather, you claim to know the ground realities? Lol! You're funnier than I thought. Are you even aware of the fact that the Khan of Kalat was forced by the Pak Army to sign the instrument of accession to Pakistan in 1948? The Khan had absolutely no authority to do so as the Baloch Parliament had already passed the resolution declaring Balochistan a sovereign independent Republic in Aug 1947. So that instrument of accession is null and void unless passed by the Parliament which is the supreme authority. Some Pak pseudo intellectuals say that the Parliament had given the authority to decide on the future of Balochistan to the Khan. This is complete rubbish as not a shred of evidence to back up this claim has been produced.

So do you for a moment think that the Baloch are happy to be under a regime that has forcibly merged them into Pakistan without their consent? They must be seething from the inside.

Also, instead of spinning yarns and talking of whooping my a$$, do take the trouble of reading your own human rights report on P0K and Balochistan by Pakistan's Human Rights Organization. Or perhaps you would prefer to deem this report is all rubbish since it doesn't fit your false delusional script?? So do I believe you or Pakistan's human rights report on Balochistan? You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that out.

Dear Grandfather, you claim to know the ground realities? Lol! You're funnier than I thought. Are you even aware of the fact that the Khan of Kalat was forced by the Pak Army to sign the instrument of accession to Pakistan in 1948? The Khan had absolutely no authority to do so as the Baloch Parliament had already passed the resolution declaring Balochistan a sovereign independent Republic in Aug 1947. So that instrument of accession is null and void unless passed by the Parliament which is the supreme authority. Some Pak pseudo intellectuals say that the Parliament had given the authority to decide on the future of Balochistan to the Khan. This is complete rubbish as not a shred of evidence to back up this claim has been produced.

So do you for a moment think that the Baloch are happy to be under a regime that has forcibly merged them into Pakistan without their consent? They must be seething from the inside.

Also, instead of spinning yarns and talking of whooping my a$$, do take the trouble of reading your own human rights report on P0K and Balochistan by Pakistan's Human Rights Organization. Or perhaps you would prefer to deem this report is all rubbish since it doesn't fit your false delusional script?? So do I believe you or Pakistan's human rights report on Balochistan? You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that out.

The things you stated for Baluchistan can also work for the Hyderabad Princedom as India did the same thing, annexed them without Hyderabadi consent. Your argument really goes both ways, if you think about it logically. So don't go dissing Pakistan as India also did largely the same things that Pakistan also did. No country is perfect

Iranians have spoken today in favour of joining CPEC corridor. Their statements are very meaningful. They talked about our former defence relationship and desire to double trade.

I feel like as if Iranians are telling Indians to go to hell for creating Balochistan issue out of nothing. India made up a false dead issue. They must be watching with nervousness any mention of Balochistan as they share common border and equally intense insurgency on their side. India made a big mistake raking about Iranian/Pakistani Baloch issue up.

India now supports Sistan-Baluchistan from Iran....

India needs to support Baloch rights in Chabahar, Iran as well: Naela Quadri Baloch

SHWETA DESAI India | Sun, 16 Oct 2016-07:00am , dna

Prominent separatist leader Naela Quadri Baloch in her second visit to India, is laying the groundwork for a ‘government in exile' by building public consensus against separation from Iran.

Weeks before Prime Minister Narendra Modi's August 15 Red Fort speech, when he mentioned human rights atrocities by Pakistan in Balochistan, prominent separatist leader Naela Quadri Baloch had been quietly meeting policy makers, retired military generals, intellectuals and rights groups, making a case for Indian intervention in Balochistan.

The feisty leader, in her second visit to India, is laying the groundwork for a ‘government in exile' by building public consensus. In a conversation with DNA's Shweta Desai, Quadri talks about how helping Balochistan will help India kill two birds with one stone – weaken Pakistan and its sponsoring of terrorism, and give a safe passage to Indian in Eurasia.

You faced trouble in getting a visa to India and had to miss an important seminar on Balochistan liberation in Delhi...

I applied for the visa from Kabul, where I have been staying for a year now. Normally, visa for India is cleared in three days. Mine got delayed, although I applied a month ago. They first said it was 'out of our mandate'. Later I heard foreign minister Sushma Swaraj had to intervene.

Since Modi's speech, the cause of Baloch liberation has caught public attention in India.

In my first visit, I went to different cities and met various rights groups, women's organisations, students groups and received a positive response. We have received support from the Rashtriya Swayamwevak Sangh (RSS) and Muslim organisations. There were lots of questions and counter-questions, but they all finally agreed that it is in India's interest to take up the cause of Balochistan liberation. As a first step, we got the moral intervention when PM Modi made the speech. We now need India's consensus for a 'government in exile'.

What case did you present?

Independent Balochistan will benefit India first in security. Weakening Pakistan will weaken the terrorism being sponsored from there as well as Iran. It will also help in containing China, which is developing the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) and prevent it from setting up a base in Indian Ocean. Thirdly, it will provide a safe and short passage to India in Eurasia, which it can get in Balochistan through the sea route. This is beneficial for India to get its resources, gas, oil from the region as its energy requirement will double by 2030.

But Balochistan has no say in any of the projects or policies of Iran, Pakistan or Afghanistan where the province is spread. So how will it help India?

Balochis are not helpless. India is developing the Chabahar port in Iran, which is in occupied Sistan Baloch province. We welcome India.
Why is China so insecure and not able to move freely in the province for its CPEC project? (Armed Baloch insurgents attack Chinese employees in Balochistan as it opposes Pakistan's occupation and Chinese involvement.) We don't want the same to happen to Indian nationals in Iranian Chabahar as we love and respect India.

What do you expect from India in the development of Iranian Chabahar port?

We want India to emphasise to Iran and Afghanistan to protect the human rights of Baloch nationals living in their region. Iranian forces have already started killing Baloch people and displacing villages for the development of ports, like the ones in Kumb-Moradabad and Roshanabad.

Pakistan's development of Gwadar port for China has resulted in the genocide of our people and now Iranians are doing the same in Chabahar. India can't criticise human rights atrocities against Balochs in Pakistan and ignore those being committed in Iran. It needs to take a stand.

You are here to form a government in exile. What is its mechanism?

This will be a representative government for 40 million Baloch nationals all over the world. Our liberation movement has trained us in creating democratic political structures like the Baloch Students Organisation, which has numerous units. We will ask the Baloch people to follow this pattern and elect representatives/councillors and send them to India. They will be facilitated in India for a National Council Session here. They will create a constitution; adopt a flag and national anthem, which will be recognised by the council. There will be elections among councillors, after which a cabinet will be formed. We want this process to be autonomous by the Balochs, for the Balochs and of the Balochs and no interference from India. We want India to provide moral, logistical support and resources to create this government.

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/inter...-chabahar-as-well-naela-quadri-baloch-2264542

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/india-is...atists-threatening-iran.456225/#ixzz4O2FXkJoH

Iran replies Modi's Balochistan comment by exposing Kashmir violence and human rights genocide by Indian government and Indian armed forces. Kashmir is an international dispute which wants serparation from Indian state, after Burhan Wani a Kashmiri Youth Freedom Fighter murdered, the valley is all time turn into a bigger Kashmir Uprising against Indian barbarism and terrorism.

Iranian Presstv report exposed India: WATCH: Kashmir violence is alarming the world body:

Iran's own province Sistan-Balochistan is unstable due to Baloch sub-nationaislim in the local region.

Nonsense thread quoting a nonsense publication. It is not the Indian forces torturing Shia Muslims in Kashmir but the Sunni population of Kashmir themselves.

It's well known fact that Shia's love India, and it's defence forces, India uses Shia population as a counterweight to Sunni extremists in Kashmir.

Can be seen simply by the ratio of Shia to Sunni in CRPF in Kashmir, compared to the actual ratio of Shia to Sunni populations in Kashmir.

Iran being Shia dominant has never sided with Pakistan over India. Can be seen by the Indian investment in Iran. Most likely Iran's slightly upset with the Balochistan issue. Will be smoothed over soon. Too much at stake for both India and Iran to risk alienating each other in the least. Iran and Pakistan have much deeper issues to contend with on the other hand.

Issues like Syria. Pakistan Saudi ties. Afghanistan after NATO leaves. To name a few..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom