What's new

Iran ranks 2nd in the world in mathematics after adjusting for population and GDP.

Yeah, China refused to go to Taiwan in 1998. I noticed it just now. Still, 1st is 1st. Something that India can never even dream of it. Not now, not even in future.

And the fact that as an Indian, you need to lick the balls of your enemy (China) to prove a point because your country is shit and has nothing of its own is very telling actually.

Scammer? Dude, are you sure you want to go there?
Indians are the world's most renown scammers with your funny accents, calling people in the US from smelly call centers in Mumbai where people are paid 10 cents per hour to ask people thousands of miles away for their personal information. LOL The only country that comes close to India in that is possibly Nigeria.
Leishangthem is a Meitei people from Manipur, India.

Meitei people 's ancestors came from the royal family of the Qi Dynasty in China

Huang Gao, the royal family of the Qi Dynasty, once intermarried with a king family in Central Asia. Meitei people came from that family.

There are records about meitei's ancestors in Chinese history. Although meitei has left China for more than a thousand years. But they do have Chinese ancestry.

Last edited:
I don't care and I'm not interested in arguing with you,l just called your per capita Olympiad thing as retarded concept since each nation can only field 6 members.
First of all, do not repeat what a Chinese member said.
Also, because each country sends a fixed number of participants that doesn't make per capita a retarded concept because choosing those 6 members is still done from a talent pool that is directly proportional to the population of the country.

Secondly, it's not "my per capita Olympiad thing". The author of that article is not even Iranian to begin with, he's probably Australian. The only retarded thing here is to call it "your per capita Olympiad thing".

He is an imbecile and fails to understand sufi orders came from Iran, many of Islam's greatest saints were Persian, Persian writers put together the hadith, they lead the way in love for the Prophet's family etc. They gave Islam much strength through the lens of ancient Iran.

Their Hindu nationalist government can't even provide food security (worst in Asia) i.e. the ability to have three wholesome meals in one day to it's people and he's banging on about Iran and Islam.

Rightly said waz. He came across as someone who knows nothing about Iran or the region.

Iran is Islam and Islam is Iran. We are muslims by choice for atleast ~1201 years post Islamic arrival. These people have this fantasy that oh "Persian Aryans" must have lost everything by converting to Islam.

We Turko-Iranics chose this religion and kept it even at the peak of our power, we are part of its culture, and history, and one of the major reasons it got spread so fast as you pointed out. We won't leave it no matter how much anyone dreams of it.

and I am not even religious.

LOL at change by "choice". Iran used to have Mawalis. I hope you know what that means.

In any case, you have admitted to change, thus proving that "no change is possible" is wrong.

The Mawali times are confined to mere 83 years until 743 AD in Iranian history. Post that Iranians were the major power behind Abbasids, enjoying highest most positions in administrations, Military specially. This Arab-Iranian tag team lasted till 821 AD. In 821 AD Iran returned to Iranian independent dynastic control under Persian Tahirids and never any arab stood its foot in Iran again since then. Thats just ~150 years in a history of ~3000 years of preserved identity and genetics, nothing changed. A Flash in the pan ! Do you know for how long Iranian empires or their derivative Turko-iranics have ruled Arab lands pre and after islam ? close to a Millenium lol.

PreIslamic peak vs PostIslamic peak given below. Stretching from India to Russia .. was someone forcing us to stay muslim or we actually chose to stay Muslim because we are part of it?

1657968313142.png
1657968233717.png

Everyone on this planet changes. As an "Indian Hindu" what do you think you are made of ? Your native (austrailoid) gene is just 20-30% on average in your people, rest is invader Iranian farmer in neolithic times and then IE Aryans (from Yamnaya, Sintashta) that killed all your native males and took your ancestral native females as prizes to the point that your haplogroups, appearance, way of life, linguistics all changed. These are peer-reviewed published papers, not my words buddy. Even your religion has gods like Krishna, Indra that were worshipped by West Asian (Mittani Armenians, Caspian Iranics) much before Indic identity even got its name so Hinduism or atleast thick chunks of it might have arrived in India with the invaders along with gene flow which makes sense too, an invader is changing your genes, linguistics but leaves out the religion ? how is that possible.

So tell me are you yourself not changed? Challenge me and I will start posting gene plots and links to what I said above.

Last edited:
What the fvk is this this retarded shit?
Olympiad adjusted to population? Can countries like china field unlimited no. of of contestants for population to matter?
Such dumb gloating are trait of capped lQ .And the person who made this ,is on serious copium.

Such an insult to top teams like china which got 100% .
View attachment 862296

View attachment 862297
Calm down Baboo..I did not make the report..take time to read it and if you understand it (may be a big if)..talk to him...do not use F word in your openning sentence...Portuguese sailors when they landed in your country they called you.. BABOO...I wonder Why!

Calm down Baboo..I did not make the report..take time to read it and if you understand it (may be a big if)..talk to him...do not use F word in your openning sentence...Portuguese sailors when they landed in your country they called you.. BABOO...I wonder Why!
Did l credited u for the report?
I clearly said "And the person who made this ,is on serious copium".

First of all, do not repeat what a Chinese member said.
Also, because each country sends a fixed number of participants that doesn't make per capita a retarded concept because choosing those 6 members is still done from a talent pool that is directly proportional to the population of the country.

Secondly, it's not "my per capita Olympiad thing". The author of that article is not even Iranian to begin with, he's probably Australian. The only retarded thing here is to call it "your per capita Olympiad thing".
First ,do u have dementia? I was the one that first mentioned no country can field unlimited participants. Why do u think l called this retarded concept?

Secondly, l never claimed u or anyone from iran made thie list,I said the list was made by someone on copium; Iran has no reason to be on copium about China in this case,so make sense ?

Just because one has big population ,doesn't mean there's automatic pool of top talents .If was the case bangladesh with 167 m population should be in top 10 of quality scientific output but it's not even in top 50 nations in contribution .While much smaller nations like Switzerland or sk are actually in top 10.
Genetics & their inherent culture matters.

They can field just a yangpu district of shanghai,and still win in these maths contest.
The quality & quantity is vastly different.

Rightly said waz. He came across as someone who knows nothing about Iran or the region.

Iran is Islam and Islam is Iran. We are muslims by choice for atleast ~1201 years post Islamic arrival. These people have this fantasy that oh "Persian Aryans" must have lost everything by converting to Islam.

We Turko-Iranics chose this religion and kept it even at the peak of our power, we are part of its culture, and history, and one of the major reasons it got spread so fast as you pointed out. We won't leave it no matter how much anyone dreams of it.

and I am not even religious.

Well said brother, the irony is they slander Iran for its Islam connection without knowing that Iran led much Islamic thought.

The hilarious part is when they talk of Persian Aryans losing something when it was the great Prophet Zoroaster who repudiated all multiple Vedic Iranian gods and their mythologies, the sacrificial offerings and called them evil spirits delighting in war and strife.
I wonder how well he would have gone down in modern or even ancient India with their multiple Gods and goddesses.

First ,do u have dementia? I was the one that first mentioned no country can field unlimited participants. Why do u think l called this retarded concept?

Secondly, l never claimed u or anyone from iran made thie list,I said the list was made by someone on copium; Iran has no reason to be on copium about China in this case,so make sense ?

Just because one has big population ,doesn't mean there's automatic pool of top talents .If was the case bangladesh with 167 m population should be in top 10 of quality scientific output but it's not even in top 50 nations in contribution .While much smaller nations like Switzerland or sk are actually in top 10.
Genetics & their inherent culture matters.

They can field just a yangpu district of shanghai,and still win in these maths contest.
The quality & quantity is vastly different.
Dude, you are really retarded. Just reading your post I feel like I am talking to an idiot. But knowing where you are from, I can't really expect better.

A combination of Indian genetics + Chinese genetics must be quite interesting. Small brain, small stature and small penis. You have won shit from basically all genetic contests.

Then tell China to field someone to win the Fields medal again. Right now Iran has 2 fields medalists (Maryam Mirzakhani and Caucher Birkar) while China has only one from 1982.

Dude, you are really retarded. Just reading your post I feel like I am talking to an idiot. But knowing where you are from, I can't really expect better.

A combination of Indian genetics + Chinese genetics must be quite interesting. Small brain, small stature and small penis. You have won shit from basically all genetic contests.

Then tell China to field someone to win the Fields medal again. Right now Iran has 2 fields medalists (Maryam Mirzakhani and Caucher Birkar) while China has only one from 1982.

Idk what genetics bs you are talking from your *** like a whole clown,thus only exposing your mental aptitude lvl. BTW I was just stating facts about the stupid concept of ''olympiads adjusting to population'' and was being patient but since you are urging me,I'll say , your kind are the most dunning kruger inflicted people I have seen in internet.You people give Indians that u mock ,a run for money. I wouldn't bother with the current state of development ,economy or IQ of your state as reproach .. but take this simple observation , just look at random insta post from FIFA during football matches of Iran vs any country,take Iran v japan,the ig feeds would be filled with retardlike comments screaming,badmouthing opponents like they are savages ,no masses from civilized nation with high lQ react that way,one don't have to be rocket scientist to see that.

You have so much natural resources and such a significant sized population even geographic dividend, Iran has the only region with the natural rainfed crop yield in middle east yet the state never delivered. But with nothing to show, your act like you guys are the second coming of god.

I don't have to tell anything to China,China wouldn't care enough about a state that needs nk help in technology to protect their own sovereignty.
Y'all aren't even in same league,just compete with saudi ..

Idk what genetics bs you are talking from your *** like a whole clown,thus only exposing your mental aptitude lvl. BTW I was just stating facts about the stupid concept of ''olympiads adjusting to population'' and was being patient but since you are urging me,I'll say , your kind are the most dunning kruger inflicted people I have seen in internet.You people give Indians that u mock ,a run for money. I wouldn't bother with the current state of development ,economy or IQ of your state as reproach .. but take this simple observation , just look at random insta post from FIFA during football matches of Iran vs any country,take Iran v japan,the ig feeds would be filled with retardlike comments screaming,badmouthing opponents like they are savages ,no masses from civilized nation with high lQ react that way,one don't have to be rocket scientist to see that.

You have so much natural resources and such a significant sized population even geographic dividend, Iran has the only region with the natural rainfed crop yield in middle east yet the state never delivered. But with nothing to show, your act like you guys are the second coming of god.

I don't have to tell anything to China,China wouldn't care enough about a state that needs nk help in technology to protect their own sovereignty.
Y'all aren't even in same league,just compete with saudi ..
I bet it was that small penis thing that finally triggered you. That always rubs Indians and East Asians the wrong way. I'm literally laughing on the floor now. 🤣🤣

Oh, by the way, find 11 players in football to field them and don't be a joke. I'm referring to both China and India now. It's hilarious that 2.8 billion people can't field 22 players to play decent football, even by the standards of AFC.

You are dismissed now. You can get back to your call center job now. 😆

Each country can only have six players at most, so it doesn't have much to do with the total population, and it won't be because of the large population.
a total of 23 Mathematical Olympiads from 2000 to 2022, and China won 16 first places, five second places and two third places.

Well said brother, the irony is they slander Iran for its Islam connection without knowing that Iran led much Islamic thought.

The hilarious part is when they talk of Persian Aryans losing something when it was the great Prophet Zoroaster who repudiated all multiple Vedic Iranian gods and their mythologies, the sacrificial offerings and called them evil spirits delighting in war and strife.
I wonder how well he would have gone down in modern or even ancient India with their multiple Gods and goddesses.

Irano-Turkic service to Islam is on another level. Arabs lost actual control over Iran post 821 AD and withthe emergence of powerful Samanids (Persians who brought Oghuz Turkics to west Asia) and Seljuks there was no Arab control left in Iranic Plateau. Iran did not revert back to its pre Islamic faith. Similarly later Iranic empires were powerful beasts of their time yet islamic identity was maintained. One may personally not be a religious person like how I am but only fool will deny that Islam is not Iran's cultural heritage as well.

You have good knowledge btw. Zarostrianism and Vedic belief roots are Indo European which may have splitted somewhere in Sintashta when Aryans entered Iran and Afghanistan (modern day borders). I was telling this to the Indian guy above as well that Mittani Aryan Kingdom of Indo europeans in present day NW Iran had gods like Krishna, Indra, Mitra etc and thats before Aryans entered the North Indian planes to start Indic genetic synthesis. It tells us that Hinduism arrived in India in form of migration, just like later Irano-Turkics brought Islam to Indic plateaue. People change with time, evolution is a part of life. Only a retarded bigot with 2 inch pee-pee will be like "No I am pure with 50000 years old native faith".

Meanwhile, whenever you get time, please clean the thread of the insecure posts here.

To be fair, the majority of science and mathematics in the golden age of Islam came from the Sassanid Persia and Indian mathematicians. India and China are perhaps two of the most ancient civilizations that contributed greatly to mathematics, long before the Greeks.

Aryabhata of India alone was a great source of inspiration for the Muslim scientists, both in geometry, algebra and related scientific disciplines like astronomy. He knew about the Taylor series of the trigonometric functions thousands of years before they were discovered in Europe.

Even in recent history, perhaps the most original mathematician besides Leonhard Euler is Srinivasa Ramanujan, who always claimed that his unbelievable discoveries were inspired by his religious beliefs when he meditated or slept.
Religious zealots will not understand this, leave him. There is not much difference between them and people who say bad things about Islam. Their god is hate and hatred is their religion. They will mock gods of other religions but will be very hurt if anything is said about their Prophet.

We should respect all religions irrespective of what we believe, otherwise, we are just hypocrites. I respect all religions including Islam.

We are in top 10 (no.8) this year..:smitten:China no1...... Saudi no22......India No.24....,Turkey no. 26,

Iranian students among world’s top ten in IMO 2022​

July 16, 2022

TEHRAN – The Iranian Mathematical Olympiad team won three gold medals and three silver medals, ranking 8th in the 2022 edition of the competition.
The 63rd International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO) was held in Oslo, Norway. Teams of the best young mathematicians were present from more than 104 countries of the world.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom