What's new

Iran ranks 2nd in the world in mathematics after adjusting for population and GDP.

A few centuries back you had a different identity. Then it changed.

In any case its your choice. No skin of my back.
What are u? Anti isalmic activitist?

Who paying u for this, BJP or Bunch or Israeli jews or western western anti islam alliance??

Good... and nobody asked for your opinion or guidance on how Iranians should live....
The only way you might get skin off your neck is if you leave the cow crap on your skin too long..... then you could be in trouble. But at least it may improve your oder.

https://www.mashreghnews.ir/news/1399101/قالیباف-درخشش-دانش-آموزان-ایرانی-در-المپیاد-ریاضی-را-تبریک-گفت

Iranian maths team just won 3 gold and three silvef medals.....

The nation called Iran has been more or less the same for the past 4850 years of recorded history (arrival of Iranic Aryan people into the Iranic Plateau). Since then following changes have not occurred in this nation.

- no genetic change (I can post a PCA plot of an Iron age Aryan Iranian or a present-day Persian, Kurd)

- Language has not changed either, Avestan, Old Persian and Modern Persian are all related languages IE languages.

- Territory has not changed either. Yes we lost the expansionist territories of empires but even those nations that got separated maintain their Iranic heritage identity through culture, genetics, and linguistics harshly like Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, half of Pakistan, a quarter of Turkey, Syria and Iraq etc

- Religion has changed but that's by choice, 15th century Qizilbash empire from NW Iran (the man in my ID) ruled from present-day North India to the middle of Turkey and from Georgia to UAE. They chose Shia Islam (our own version) over anything else. Such was the power that had they chosen Zoroastrianism or tengrism, some 10 countries would have been following those religions today in this region. Later Qizilbash empires at one point were stretched from present-day Delhi to Georgia (Nader Shahi Afshar Empire) yet they kept the religion. Its a choice we made.

- Please stop posting without reading history.

What are u? Anti isalmic activitist?

Who paying u for this, BJP or Bunch or Israeli jews or western western anti islam alliance??

Must be the jews.

The nation called Iran has been more or less the same for the past 4850 years of recorded history (arrival of Iranic Aryan people into the Iranic Plateau). Since then following changes have not occurred in this nation.

- no genetic change (I can post a PCA plot of an Iron age Aryan Iranian or a present-day Persian, Kurd)

- Language has not changed either, Avestan, Old Persian and Modern Persian are all related languages IE languages.

- Territory has not changed either. Yes we lost the expansionist territories of empires but even those nations that got separated maintain their Iranic heritage identity through culture, genetics, and linguistics harshly like Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, half of Pakistan, a quarter of Turkey, Syria and Iraq etc

- Religion has changed but that's by choice, 15th century Qizilbash empire from NW Iran (the man in my ID) ruled from present-day North India to the middle of Turkey and from Georgia to UAE. They chose Shia Islam (our own version) over anything else. Such was the power that had they chosen Zoroastrianism or tengrism, some 10 countries would have been following those religions today in this region. Later Qizilbash empires at one point were stretched from present-day Delhi to Georgia (Nader Shahi Afshar Empire) yet they kept the religion. Its a choice we made.

Please stop posting without reading the context to which I replied.

Must be the jews.

Please stop posting without reading the context to which I replied.

What context? you said we had a different identity before and I told you that linguistically, genetically, and culturally we are more or less a preserved nation for 4850 years of recorded history. So what identity changed then?

Religion change is by choice. Centralized Arab rule stayed in Iranic plateaue for more or less ~160 years (661 to 821 AD, a flash in a pan in history of ~5000 years), follow up Iranic which started back in 821 AD or turkoiranic empires laterwards kept that religion by choice even when they had the power to change the religions of not just Iran but some Arabs, Central Asians and N-Indics. They just did not do that.

The belief system is an always-evolving process. What % of your country has already gone a-religious agnostic or atheist by now? does that mean Indian identity is gone?

What context? you said we had a different identity before and I told you that linguistically, genetically, and culturally we are more or less a preserved nation for 4850 years of recorded history. So what identity changed then?

Religion change is by choice. Centralized Arab rule stayed in Iranic plateaue for more or less ~160 years (661 to 821 AD, a flash in a pan in history of ~5000 years), follow up Iranic which started back in 821 AD or turkoiranic empires laterwards kept that religion by choice even when they had the power to change the religions of not just Iran but some Arabs, Central Asians and N-Indics. They just did not do that.

The belief system is an always-evolving process. What % of your country has already gone a-religious agnostic or atheist by now? does that mean Indian identity is gone?

He described his identiy as islam and that it cannot change. I pointed out it was changed a few centuries back.

What part of this is difficult to understand ?

He described his identiy as islam and that it cannot change. I pointed out it was changed a few centuries back.

What part of this is difficult to understand ?

Muslim by choice for 1201 years (Iran ruled by Iranians again in 821 AD) ...

So by your logic, if any Indian person's father is a staunch Hindu but the child is agnostic, does this mean the identity of that family Indian family has changed?

If you were wondering why Iran is so good in rocket science here is the answer!

International Math Olympiad (IMO)—Ranking Countries After Adjusting for Population and GDP​

#1: South Korea, #2: Iran, #3: Bulgaria

The top 5 countries remain the same as in the population-adjusted model above: #1: South Korea, #2: Iran, #3: Bulgaria, #4: Russia, #5: Taiwan.

China has fallen to 11th place, USA to 17th.
0*H1-3X9HbVcMwESJL.png

Each year, the top 6 high school mathematicians from each country are selected to participate in the International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO). They compete over 2 days, with 4.5 hours on each day to solve 3 very challenging math problems.

Here is the full article

Even without adjusting for population and GDP Iran is NO1.in Islamic world

This video shows historical country rankings data..in 1997 or 98 Iran became world's no 1..but we have fallen back since then..

in memory of a genious

Iran-born Maryam Mirzakhani remembered as ‘math genius’​

Maryam Mirzakhani, an Iranian-born mathematician who was the first woman to win the coveted Fields Medal
In 2014 Mirzakhani won the Fields Medal, the equivalent of the Nobel Prize for mathematics, which is awarded by the International Congress of Mathematicians.

View attachment 862033

Olympiad adjusted to population? Can countries like china field unlimited no. of of contestants for population to matter?
Such dumb gloating are trait of capped lQ .And the person who made this ,is on serious copium.

Such an insult to top teams like china which got 100% .
1657961682270.png

1657961717364.png

Attachments

• 1657961638275.png
    1657961638275.png
    20.6 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
What is an Indian subhuman doing here exactly?
India is a sad joke to humanity. Over one billion useless monkeys that have been dominated throughout history by others and are nothing but a waste of resources for humanity. When biological weapons reach a level that you can eliminate an entire race, Indians are by far the first choice for that.
I remember once an Indian proudly told me that 20 English men with a boat came to India and turned you into their slaves and you had to call them "Master" for decades. What a joke of a nation.

At least overall, Iran is still in top 10 in IMO and has won the IMO in 1998 (ranked above China, if you know what 1st means) and was ranked 3rd in 1997. India is not even in top 20 and like every other thing in the world, it's a complete and utter joke.
How is India related to what my post ? logic?

in 1998 (ranked above China, if you know what 1st means) and was ranked 3rd in 1997.
Scammer spotted,China didn't even compete in 1998.

Muslim by choice for 1201 years (Iran ruled by Iranians again in 821 AD) ...

So by your logic, if any Indian person's father is a staunch Hindu but the child is agnostic, does this mean the identity of that family Indian family has changed?

LOL at change by "choice". Iran used to have Mawalis. I hope you know what that means.

In any case, you have admitted to change, thus proving that "no change is possible" is wrong.

How is India related to what my post ? logic?

Scammer spotted,China didn't even compete in 1998.
Yeah, China refused to go to Taiwan in 1998. I noticed it just now. Still, 1st is 1st. Something that India can never even dream of it. Not now, not even in future.

And the fact that as an Indian, you need to lick the balls of your enemy (China) to prove a point because your country is shit and has nothing of its own is very telling actually.

Scammer? Dude, are you sure you want to go there?
Indians are the world's most renown scammers with your funny accents, calling people in the US from smelly call centers in Mumbai where people are paid 10 cents per hour to ask people thousands of miles away for their personal information. LOL The only country that comes close to India in that is possibly Nigeria.

Get out of here with your idiotic posts before you find yourself banned. Even after you were mocked you still say. They have nothing to learn from you.

But each country can only send 6 players to participate. If you average their scores according to the population, then we should be allowed to send more players according to the population. All the six Chinese players got full marks (42/42)

He is an imbecile and fails to understand sufi orders came from Iran, many of Islam's greatest saints were Persian, Persian writers put together the hadith, they lead the way in love for the Prophet's family etc. They gave Islam much strength through the lens of ancient Iran.

Their Hindu nationalist government can't even provide food security (worst in Asia) i.e. the ability to have three wholesome meals in one day to it's people and he's banging on about Iran and Islam.

Yeah, China refused to go to Taiwan in 1998. I noticed it just now. Still, 1st is 1st. Something that India can never even dream of it. Not now, not even in future.

And the fact that as an Indian, you need to lick the balls of your enemy (China) to prove a point because your country is shit and has nothing of its own is very telling actually.

Scammer? Dude, are you sure you want to go there?
Indians are the world's most renown scammers with your funny accents, calling people in the US from smelly call centers in Mumbai where people are paid 10 cents per hour to ask people thousands of miles away for their personal information. LOL The only country that comes close to India in that is possibly Nigeria.
I don't care and I'm not interested in arguing with you,l just called your per capita Olympiad thing as retarded concept since each nation can only field 6 members.

Back
Top Bottom