What's new

Iran plane crash kills 40

RIP to all the civilian deaths. Well, life is like that. You don't know when the end will come. BTW did anybody died on the ground as it fell on a residential area?
nah bro . thanks to the lord that didnt happen or else a national disaster was the case

Then what is cause of this accident?
Any confirmation from Iran govt.?
engine failure .
the blackbox are being processed as we speak

RIP

shoddy aircraft and deferred maintenance ftl.

R.I.P
There are a dense population with many residents and homes in Tehransar and .... , it was a miracle to somehow that it didn't crash there ...

Incorrect. Most airliners, regardless of whether they are jets or turboprops use reduced thrust takeoffs
the standard procedure is full throttle , if they don't do that then they are deviating from the recommended and standard procedure to save some money on engine maintenance or the pilot say I do it because I can .
and these are the result of those techniques

Emirates Flight 407 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pan Am Flight 845 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan_Am_Flight_845
and by the way as the reports of the incident from the survivors and eyewitness come it is exactly what I said . the plane lost one engine and started to rotate around itself then lost altitude and after that hit the power-lines and crashed .

Last edited:
159.gif

View attachment 42773

Is it a torso?

the standard procedure is full throttle

Incorrect. Standard procedures on Airbus, Boeing, Embraer, Bombardier and McDonnell Douglas aircraft are reduced thrust take offs.

if they don't do that then they are deviating from the recommended and standard procedure to save some money on engine maintenance or the pilot say I do it because I can .
and these are the result of those techniques

As I stated, reduced thrust take off are the norm in airliner operation, including at Emirates. The tail strike you reference which occurred on the A345 at MEL was due to the incorrect take off weight being used. If reduced thrust take off were unsafe, the FAA/EASA would not allow them.

As a side note, the average reduced thrust/derate on take-off according to global figures is 10% thrust reduction.

Even Air Force One pilots who are trained by Atlas Air in the US use Boeing assumed temperature reduced thrust take offs with Obama on board.

Unless the witness is an expert in the field of aviation, it is extremely unlikely his/her words hold any water.

Incorrect. Standard procedures on Airbus, Boeing, Embraer, Bombardier and McDonnell Douglas aircraft are reduced thrust take offs.

As I stated, reduced thrust take off are the norm in airliner operation, including at Emirates. The tail strike you reference which occurred on the A345 at MEL was due to the incorrect take off weight being used. If reduced thrust take off were unsafe, the FAA/EASA would not allow them.

As a side note, the average reduced thrust/derate on take-off according to global figures is 10% thrust reduction.

Even Air Force One pilots who are trained by Atlas Air in the US use Boeing assumed temperature reduced thrust take offs with Obama on board.

Unless the witness is an expert in the field of aviation, it is extremely unlikely his/her words hold any water.

First of all, required take off thrust depends on the ambient conditions.
And second, "reduced thrust take off" are not "standard procedures" to any airliners.
Yes, the aircraft will not use maximum thrust if it doesn't need it. Pilots use EPR value to adjust their throttle settings.
I'm guessing you know that already, so you should stop being ignorant and start explaining things to people more politely.

The worst person in aviation is the one who thinks he knows he knows everything.

Back
Top Bottom