What's new

Iran, Pakistan Plan Joint Naval Drills in Persian Gulf

Modern Indians look indeed Indo, in the sense of "Indian" instead of Aryan Persians who lived in the past.
modern so called "turks" are greeks, armenians and hittites and balkan people (indo-europeans), but they don't like that :lol:
For example the Hemshinli, who are turkified Armenians.

modern so called "turks" are greeks, armenians and hittites and balkan people (indo-europeans), but they don't like that :lol:
For example the Hemshinli, who are turkified Armenians.
no, only some. Most are Turks. But still..
It is better than looking like a god damn Indian chili muncher. Persians are darker than Azeri and Turks. Real Persians don't exist anymore.

no, only some. Most are Turks. But still..
It is better than looking like a god damn Indian chili muncher. Persians are darker than Azeri and Turks. Real Persians don't exist anymore.
Most stole Indo-european looks/features, culture, food etc + Indo-Iranian numeral system which is used as standard in most of the world today.
Actually some indian-type bollywood girls are really nice. They are more handsome compared to yellow, short fat mongolo-turkic who by the way dont look like modern humans :lol:

Azeris and mostly (south) eastern part of Turkey are actually for most part Iranic.

Real turks exist only in mongolia, read...

Book 52: Fighting for the Cause of Allah (Jihaad)
Hadith 179 (Volume 4), Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Turks; people with small eyes, red faces, and flat noses. Their faces will look like shields coated with leather. The Hour will not be established till you fight with people whose shoes are made of hair.

yakkkk... you're lucky that you have 97% indo-european persian-armeno-greek+hittite blood.

Most stole Indo-european looks/features, culture, food etc + Indo-Iranian numeral system which is used as standard in most of the world today.
Actually some indian-type bollywood girls are really nice. They are more handsome compared to yellow, short fat mongolo-turkic who by the way dont look like modern humans :lol:

Azeris and mostly (south) eastern part of Turkey are actually for most part Iranic.

Real turks exist only in mongolia, read...

Book 52: Fighting for the Cause of Allah (Jihaad)
Hadith 179 (Volume 4), Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Turks; people with small eyes, red faces, and flat noses. Their faces will look like shields coated with leather. The Hour will not be established till you fight with people whose shoes are made of hair.

yakkkk... you're lucky that you have 97% indo-european persian-armeno-greek+hittite blood.
Actually world uses Arab numerical system. And Iranians use Arab script and were forced to be Muslim by the sword and the dick.

Turks chose to be Muslim and chosssse their script. Iranians were run over by yarabs and overrun by all others. That is why you don't look ancient Persian white. Whitest people in Iran are Azeri. So they can't be iranic. They don't have sh1takin like you.

Turks were Caucasian centrial Asians that is why were are whiter. Iranians look like those Bollywood creatures. You are just jealous on Turkish genetics.

The Arabic numerical system is based on the Indo-Iranian one

Actually world uses Arab numerical system.
And calm down with the racial bashing , this is the 21st century where brains matter and nothing else!!
Actually world uses Arab numerical system. And Iranians use Arab script and were forced to be Muslim by the sword and the dick.

Turks chose to be Muslim and chosssse their script. Iranians were run over by yarabs and overrun by all others. That is why you don't look ancient Persian white. Whitest people in Iran are Azeri. So they can't be iranic. They don't have sh1takin like you.

Turks were Caucasian centrial Asians that is why were are whiter. Iranians look like those Bollywood creatures. You are just jealous on Turkish genetics.

Already knew you were not that smart.

The Hindu-Arabic numerals were invented by Hindu mathematicians in India thus called "Indian numerals" by Persian mathematician Khowarizmi. They were later called "Arabic" numerals by Europeans, because they were introduced in the West by Arabized Berbers of North Africa.

We use arab script as you use latin script (recently from arabic script). However persians were one of the few nations in the world who independently made their own script. The persians invented it by their own!

Old Persian cuneiform is a semi-alphabetic cuneiform script that was the primary script for the Old Persian language.
The script was surprisingly[15] not a result of evolution of the script used in the nearby civilisation of Mesopotamia.[16] Despite the fact that Old Persian was written in cuneiform script, the script was not a direct continuation of Mesopotamian tradition and in fact, according to Schmitt, was a "deliberate creation of the sixth century BCE.
Around the time period in which Old Persian was used, nearby languages included Elamite and Akkadian. One of the main differences between the writing systems of these languages is that Old Persian is a semi-alphabet, while Elamite and Akkadian were syllabic. In addition, while Old Persian is written in a consistent semi-alphabetic system, Elamite and Akkadian used borrowings from other languages, creating mixed systems.

Plus the hadith about turkic looks and their shoes made of hair, it means turks were just bunch of mongols without any civilization. :lol:

The teachers over here suck :sick:
Learned all my math in the last 3 months :P
Let's just hope I somehow end up with an A*

I never did understand whats with this A & A* thing - Back when I did my A & O Levels they used to have an A & then a B otherwise my 3 Bs in the O Levels at 88, 88 & 89 would've been converted into As ! :mad:

I never did understand whats with this A & A* thing - Back when I did my A & O Levels they used to have an A & then a B otherwise my 3 Bs in the O Levels at 88, 88 & 89 would've been converted into As ! :mad:

Pffft 10 subjects in O'levels and got 7 As 2 Bs and 1 C. Top that. :p:

So did you take GCE or IGCSE ?

And you have 3 Bs :bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny: LOL

Pffft 10 subjects in O'levels and got 7 As 2 Bs and 1 C. Top that.
Did you take urdu?

Pffft 10 subjects in O'levels and got 7 As 2 Bs and 1 C. Top that. :p:

C kisss mein thaaa ? :what:

Did you take urdu?

I dunno Cambridge ka kaun sa haiii ? I think it was called GCSE or IGCSE....I can't recall - Whatever 90% of everyone else was doing I did that too !

I had 5As & 3Bs or as per your era 5A*s & 3As ! :(

I was asked to sit for another couple of papers but I didn't want to ! :unsure:

I dunno Cambridge ka kaun sa haiii ? I think it was called GCSE or IGCSE....I can't recall - Whatever 90% of everyone else was doing I did that too !

IGCSE is comparitively easier :P Most of the people now take IGCSE

I took GCE :( unknowingly

C in ENGLISH :woot:

Pffffffffft Cambridge? Is that even a real board? GCE EDEXCEL up in this bitch, London University.

Haters gonna Hate.

Did you take urdu?

Yes, on my parents insistence. Got A, and my Urdu professor singled me out that i would never get an A. NEVER. Only i got an A and nobody else did. That old fart had the look of horror when our results came through.

Haters gonna hate.

IGCSE is comparitively easier :P Most of the people now take IGCSE

I took GCE :( unknowingly

Yaaar all I know is that I took whatever 99% of all other O Level applicants from Pakistan were taking back then because there was another Edexcel based O Levels as well that a minority of the students took ! :unsure:

Aur easy koi nahin thaaa ! :mad:

And I took Urdu as a First Language - Urdu A ! :fie:

C in ENGLISH :woot:

Pffffffffft Cambridge? Is that even a real board? GCE EDEXCEL up in this bitch, London University.

Haters gonna Hate.

My friends in Chouifat (damn can't even spell it) took that - the rest of us didn't ! :unsure:

Cambridge University all the way ! :kiss3:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom