What's new

Iran, Pakistan Plan Joint Naval Drills in Persian Gulf

Our intention is to crack down drug mafias and pirates from africa. Not sure bro why you are offended ?

He suggested that KSA " will not allow " Pakistan to hold drills with Iran.

As for Pakistan's intentions, we do have a perfect understanding about that. The only policy I personally oppose is Pakistan's flexibility toward the PTT.

Iran > KSA. No doubt when it comes to wimminz. Plus its good for us and Iran to pacify their apprehensions of Nooras being Yahudi Arabia's lap dog.

KSA doesnt care nor does USA. Not everything Iran is OOOOh aaaaah. We're neighbours and they have a tendency to PMS too much.

Because communication between allies is important. We don't want any negative sonar signals here.

True. That's why we consulate Pakistan in ever matter concerning her.

Even the last visit paid by our MoD, if you recall his visits record, the first country he visited was Pakistan then Japan, and then later he came to India.

I would like to see PAK Army challenging Nawaz's policies to some extents, especially in this regard.

Nawaz, the monster, thinks he can slaughter General Musharaff and get away with it. :-)

Iran > KSA. No doubt when it comes to wimminz. Plus its good for us and Iran to pacify their apprehensions of Nooras being Yahudi Arabia's lap dog.

KSA doesnt care nor does USA. Not everything Iran is OOOOh aaaaah. We're neighbours and they have a tendency to PMS too much.

This is what all political pragmatism is about.

KSA can't afford losing an ally or upsetting it, by the same token, Pakistan's free will should be respected.

True. That's why we consulate Pakistan in ever matter concerning her.

Even the last visit paid by our MoD, if you recall his visits record, the first country he visited was Pakistan then Japan, and then later he came to India.

I would like to see PAK Army challenging Nawaz's policies to some extents, especially in this regard.

Nawaz, the monster, thinks he can slaughter General Musharaff and get away with it. :-)

This is what all political pragmatism is about.

KSA can't afford losing an ally or upsetting it, by the same token, Pakistan's free will should be respected.

Not even Nawaz's abba can slaughter Musharraf.

Saudi military should engage with Iranian military, it will develop understanding and professional contacts which help in peace making.

Nah. The politicians of the day in KSA as well as our military commanders are skeptical about Iran's intention.

Iran never gave us a room to trust her at all.

Not even Nawaz's abba can slaughter Musharraf.

From what I'm seeing, I don't think that Nawaz is willing to challenge the military. Otherwise he will face a massive amount of rebellion against his dictatorial policies.

Pakistan is a sovereign state.

As a Saudi Arabian, I'm deeply offended by your opinion :( ..

@Pakistanisage @Armstrong @Zarvan @American Pakistani @cb4

I never understood why People on PDF think that Pakistan calls KSA every morning to get the orders of the day.

Our bond and relationship with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is rock solid , but having said that each of our two countries follow their own National Interest.

Iran is our next door Neighbour and we have to maintain good Neighbourly relations with them.

Many times Iranian interests coincide with ours and sometimes they clash.

But then those are the realities of " Real World " of Sovereign Nations.

Even real Brothers disagree with each other Sometimes. That does not mean a break in relationships.

I hear and totally understand your Frustration with some Posters on PDF, @Yzd Khalifa

I never understood why People on PDF think that Pakistan calls KSA every morning to get the orders of the day.

Our bond and relationship with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is rock solid , but having said that each of our two countries follow their own National Interest.

Iran is our next door Neighbour and we have to maintain good Neighbourly relations with them.

Many times Iranian interests coincide with ours and sometimes they clash.

But then those are the realities of " Real World " of Sovereign Nations.

Even real Brothers disagree with each other Sometimes. That does not mean a break in relationships.

I hear and totally understand your Frustration with some Posters on PDF, @Yzd Khalifa

Sometimes I wish what they're saying could turn to be true even a little bit on both side.

I want Mushy out :lol:

peace :tup:

maybe we should start rebuilding the damaged relations in recent years ......

Eh , give it a rest !
believe me no one will be surprised more than iranians ....

I totally concur, we must repair any misunderstandings.

Pakistan and Iran are two brotherly Nations which also happen to be Neighbors and have a long historical and Cultural affinity for each other. There is too much at stake to let small differences pollute our strong Relations.

What equipment will IRAN will use as they have upgraded their Kilos and have some new ships too.. So it would be great...

59.jpg
PNS Hashmat (S135) attack submarine, PNS Quwwat fast patrol boat and PNS Rasadgar utility ship are the three Pakistani navy ships participating in 4-day joint military exercises with the Iranian navy in the Persian Gulf.

Last edited:
I'm all in favor for it as long as it benefits Pakistan.

In response to the accusation laid out by the Iranian Regime to Pakistan, this move shows the goodwill of Pakistan, the Pakistani people, its Gov't as well as the armed forces of Pakistan.

Pakistan should maintain good ties with Iran. They share borders with Pakistan, and by taking such decision, Pakistan is sending a clear message that it will not tolerate harboring radical elements which can pose a threat to anyone including Iran.

Last year, and the year before we were invited by Iran to join The Defenders of Velayat's Skies exercise. But we never responded.

Anyway, The question now is, when Iran maintains strong ties with India, including military ones, and when Oman did conduct several naval drills with Iran as well as Qatar, why can't Pakistan forge out some sort of cooperation with Iran, when the later is welcoming it?
True n agree as for India-Iran military relations none .. Or atleast never heard abt em in the news ..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom