What's new

Iran, Pakistan Plan Joint Naval Drills in Persian Gulf

Glad to see this development. We have had good relations with Iran and should ensure that it remains that way.

Iran, Pakistan wrap up joint naval drill

357803_Iran-vessel.jpg

The Islamic Republic of Iran and Pakistan have wrapped up a joint naval drill in the Persian Gulf waters east of the Strait of Hormuz.

During the drill, the naval forces, backed up by an Iranian helicopter, rehearsed different types of military and tactical formation of vessels and submarines.

The fleets present in the exercises were comprised of two Iranian and a Pakistani missile-launching frigate as well as a Pakistani logistic vessel and submarine.

The maneuvers were aimed at upgrading and exchanging military experience between Iran and Pakistan.

The Pakistani fleet had docked at Iran’s southern port city of Bandar Abbas on Saturday to take part in the joint naval drill.

Iranian Navy’s second-in-command for operations, Rear-Admiral Shahram Irani, has said the Pakistani fleet is conveying a message of peace and friendship and will help boost military cooperation between Tehran and Islamabad.

In recent years, Iran’s Navy has conducted several military drills to enhance the defense capabilities of its armed forces and to test modern military tactics and equipment.

Iran says its military might poses no threat to other countries, stating that its defense doctrine is based on deterrence.

PressTV - Iran, Pakistan wrap up joint naval drill

Pakistan Iran was CENTO allies and been doing drilling every year ,during Shah era. Still Pakistani and Iranian officers know very well each other . ....better to have friendly relation with neighbors, can't afford enemies anymore.

Pakistan Iran was CENTO allies and been doing drilling every year ,during Shah era. Still Pakistani and Iranian officers know very well each other . ....better to have friendly relation with neighbors, can't afford enemies anymore.

Very true. Sad to see the slide we have seen.

Very true. Sad to see the slide we have seen.

Recent tensions between Pakistan & Iran rise due to Irani authorities blaming Pakistan continuously.

This is true that Pakistan & Iran are brotherly nations & immediate neighbors & so should cooperate on every issue & respect each others concerns.

Recent tensions between Pakistan & Iran rise due to Irani authorities blaming Pakistan continuously.

This is true that Pakistan & Iran are brotherly nations & immediate neighbors & so should cooperate on every issue & respect each others concerns.

You know I always agree with you bro. But I just looked at the things without mentioning causes.

True. That's why we consulate Pakistan in ever matter concerning her.

Even the last visit paid by our MoD, if you recall his visits record, the first country he visited was Pakistan then Japan, and then later he came to India.

I would like to see PAK Army challenging Nawaz's policies to some extents, especially in this regard.

Nawaz, the monster, thinks he can slaughter General Musharaff and get away with it. :-)

This is what all political pragmatism is about.

KSA can't afford losing an ally or upsetting it, by the same token, Pakistan's free will should be respected.
dude,, really who are you???? i mean i thought of myself as something higher since i had more general knowledge about world affairs, especially middle east, than most of people around me but you, it seems, have knowledge of everything,,,,,,every word of your post is a post in itself,,,,plz who are you exactly????????

Back
Top Bottom