What's new

Iran nuclear deal reached

can everyone pls shut the heck up ?

pathetic comments here .... sniff it ! puke !!!

what 16 years? if you taking about Rafsanjani he was not a reformist.

reformer and kar Go zaranis are sleeping in the same bed ....

this is a simple truth that no one can ignore it nor deny it ....

well , your hypocrite problems with Kar Go Zaranis in 76 was to win that election , and you become unit in 84, 88 , 92 ....

______-

and please don't try to use Kar Go Zaranies as a shield and sacrifice them for next election ... this time you can't repeat 76 election ...

I wished that we didn't have those friends in first place ...

Yeah name one friend Iran has in the international arena? Where did your nuclear program get the boost it needed? Sure go ahead, I cant change your thinking.

reformer and kar Go zaranis are sleeping in the same bed ....

this is a simple truth that no one can ignore it nor deny it ....

well , your hypocrite problems with Kar Go Zaranis in 76 was to win that election , and you become unit in 84, 88 , 92 ....

______-

and please don't try to use Kar Go Zaranies as a shield and sacrifice them for next election ... this time you can't repeat 76 election ...
i am done, if you want to discuss come Iranian chill thread.

Yeah all that bravado was seen when Iran signed the deal to lift your sanctions. Your Uranium enrichment rate is not sufficient enough for a nuclear power plant, sure carry on and live in that delusion. Face it, you guys went on your knees, the sanctions worked and you guys gave up.

Please I'm not an Israeli but your next door neighbour to the east. Rant on, wont change the fact that all your history lead upto you giving up on your " dreams " and falling in line with the international community. It is a good thing for Iran, and I am happy for the people, but you seem to a be a right winger. You guys are a lost cause, heck all right wingers are a lost cause to their respective countries.

No we didn't give up on any dreams. If you mean nuclear weapons, then it was a great hoax started by nutjob warmongers which successfully fooled the gullible.
I remember very well in 2003, they didn't even let us to have one centrifuge and not to enrich 1 gram of uranium, now we have more than 10,000 of them and they are spinning.
Few years ago they insisted Iran can't have an enrichment facility, and now both Natanz and Fordow are open and working.

We didn't want to enrich uranium to 20%, and we did it because they refused to sell us fuel rods, and we produced them ourselves. Now we stopped 20% enrichment and they will give us fuel rods, simple as that. We continue to develop the nuclear program and build new power plants, and we have earned it, that's all we ever wanted from a civilian nuclear program, nothing more, and they had to accept it.
And our Uranium enrichment will be more than enough for our nuclear power plant.

Get back here when you have some valid information about the whole issue.

Yeah name one friend Iran has in the international arena? Where did your nuclear program get the boost it needed? Sure go ahead, I cant change your thinking.

well , well , we don't forget that China block our 22 billion dollars ... and Russia didn't complete a single power planet for us after so many years ....

you know what is make Ahmadi Nejad helpless in his last year ... !?

one of those was the profits he gave to Russia and China .... and reformers come and said : " there is no point of giving profits to Russia and China when they are signing sanction alongside west "

and they were right ... but the problem is that reformer want to give the profits to west ...

some people saying my kind are hardliner among hardliners .... we relive to " no west , no east , only Islamic Republic "

Last edited:
Yeah all that bravado was seen when Iran signed the deal to lift your sanctions. Your Uranium enrichment rate is not sufficient enough for a nuclear power plant, sure carry on and live in that delusion. Face it, you guys went on your knees, the sanctions worked and you guys gave up.

Please I'm not an Israeli but your next door neighbour to the east. Rant on, wont change the fact that all your history lead upto you giving up on your " dreams " and falling in line with the international community. It is a good thing for Iran, and I am happy for the people, but you seem to a be a right winger. You guys are a lost cause, heck all right wingers are a lost cause to their respective countries.
Oh please, spare me your rubbish. You are even too afraid to name your country, instead you say ''i am from your eastern neighbours'' LOL

sanctions were meant to completely halt Irans nuclear program,a thing that didnt happen even till this day. Numerous United Nations Security Council resolutions got passed urging Iran to completely halt Uranium enrichment. Yet the accord we struck with the US included uranium enrichment on Irans soil, hehe.

go research a bit more.

and before you , west even didn't give you reformer to having 3 centrifuge .... and if I remember , sanction begin in your era and because you accept Additional protocol and did anything ...

this treaty final step is additional protocol and accepting it , will damage Iran sovereignty ... and your kind already begin to make pressure on majils for accepting it ....

lets see how wast will gift you after all of this ....... we only need to wait for 6 months ....

and both of you should watch your mouth ... If I begin to answer you in the same manner , then you will get proper answer that will shout up you .... this is your way to discuss , when you can't answer anything , you will begin to insult ...
you and your alikes are the cause of humiliation for our nation. Your priority is Palestine, not Iran. Your Priority is Velayate Faghih, not Iranzamin. Your priority is to give bag full of money to Meshaal and Nasrallah instead of enriching the tables of the Iranian families.

under Ahmadinejad our relations were with countries like Togo,Botswana. You call this achievement ? khake bar saretoon if you call this diplomacy

Mod Edit

Last edited by a moderator:
MARDAK, you and your alikes are the cause of humiliation for our nation. Your priority is Palestine, not Iran. Your Priority is Velayate Faghih, not Iranzamin. Your priority is to give bag full of money to bastards like Meshaal and Nasrallah instead of enriching the tables of the Iranian families.

Mardak, under Ahmadinejad our relations were with countries like Togo,Botswana and piss poor nations like Pakistan. You call this achievement ? khake bar saretoon if you call this diplomacy

Mod Edit

and then , what you did for country !? at least we could extend Iran power till Mediterranean , we got ride of USA in Iraq and make an ally with it and don't need shake in our place that someone like Bush could attack us ....

we reached country to point that all 6 powers FMs has to come and for direct talk to our FM ... now we have space program , Fighter program , navy program and so many thing else ...

for sure we faced some economic pressure but advancing in big bros field have cost that you should pay ...

if you train in body building gym , you could understand that for having a muscular fearsome body you need to endure pressure ....

yeah , we could give up every thing and and get paid by west ( just like whores who get paid before .... ) ...

and then , what you did for country !? at least we could extend Iran power till Mediterranean , we got ride of USA in Iraq and make an ally with it and don't need shake in our place that someone like Bush could attack us ....

we reached country to point that all 6 powers FMs has to come and for direct talk to our FM ... now we have space program , Fighter program , navy program and so many thing else ...

for sure we faced some economic pressure but advancing in big bros field have cost that you should pay ...

if you train in body building gym , you could understand that for having a muscular fearsome body you need to endure pressure ....

Extend Irans power to the Mediterranean ? No, you expanded Velayate Faghih's influence to the Mediterranean and not Iran's. People like you and Janati dont even know what Iran means, so what Irans influence ?

Bebin, khode amsale Jannati o Ahmade Khatami migan ke hoviyate Irani aslan vojood nadare, migan ke tarikhe Iran faghat 1400 sale hast ! This is the reason why we patriots prefer more the reformists, because even though they are still part of Velayate Faghih they do not make crazy statements and sometimes give into peoples nationalistic feelings.

You care about Velayate Faghih more then you do about your Mihan.

Boro be Hezbollah 100 million bede, zood yalla !

No we didn't give up on any dreams. If you mean nuclear weapons, then it was a great hoax started by nutjob warmongers which successfully fooled the gullible.
I remember very well in 2003, they didn't even let us to have one centrifuge and not to enrich 1 gram of uranium, now we have more than 10,000 of them and they are spinning.
Few years ago they insisted Iran can't have an enrichment facility, and now both Natanz and Fordow are open and working.

We didn't want to enrich uranium to 20%, and we did it because they refused to sell us fuel rods, and we produced them ourselves. Now we stopped 20% enrichment and they will give us fuel rods, simple as that. We continue to develop the nuclear program and build new power plants, and we have earned it, that's all we ever wanted from a civilian nuclear program, nothing more, and they had to accept it.
And our Uranium enrichment will be more than enough for our nuclear power plant.

Get back here when you have some valid information about the whole issue.

These rhetorics of a nuclear ambitions being civil maybe a hoax to the fools but the same exact play has been made by many countries who wished much much more than that, so please spare me the innocence since you and i both know you would not bear such enormous sanctions for something so insignificant in scale. Leaving that aside, what did it achieve Iran, the sanctions you were hit with last year has enough damage that the respite from the deal will not cover it. You dug a deeper hole and the help isnt enough the fill it.

I have no pleasure in seeing Iran suffer, shit I had an Iranian family as my neighbours and an Iranian nanny. My head spins when i see the normal folk so in tune with one guy or one council so much that they do not question their authority. Heck we suffered a lot you should look at us as an example.

@twilight @Falon why are you idiots accusing each other of being traitors, good lord you both are Iranians

your kind were in power ... and then fled to USA , Britiania .... to their true fathers ...

No offence, but No wonder that most of mullahs supporters are from the uneducated part of the society that they don't even know the most basic facts about history of their country.

Jam kon oon great propheteto.. aslan hale propheteto nadaram vagarna kheshtake prophete to ro ham mikesham paeen.

Extend Irans power to the Mediterranean ? No, you expanded Velayate Faghih's influence to the Mediterranean and not Iran's. People like you and Janati dont even know what Iran means, so what Irans influence ?

Bebin, khode amsale Jannati o Ahmade Khatami migan ke hoviyate Irani aslan vojood nadare, migan ke tarikhe Iran faghat 1400 sale hast ! This is the reason why we patriots prefer more the reformists, because even though they are still part of Velayate Faghih they do not make crazy statements and sometimes give into peoples nationalistic feelings.

You care about Velayate Faghih more then you do about your Mihan.

Boro be Hezbollah 100 million bede, zood yalla !

at least Iran didn't get occupied in our era in less than 24 hours ( where were all of those Nationalist in WW 1 and WW 2 !? after all in that time you had power and beat all of us in your era )

@twilight
So you would prefer a isolated Iran rather than making a agreement with west?

The deal is good but also it is bad; but which side you are looking from will give you a different answer.

They are in an impass for centuries, That is why WHO ever seizes the power, rules it by her thought.

As you can see, They are blaming each other for pages here; Now, One side gets angry, the other side is trying to cool it down by giving some samples of history.

Mod Edit

@twilight
So you would prefer a isolated Iran rather than making a agreement with west?

I don't care if we have relationship with any other country if it has benefit for us , but not have one sided deal that they doesn't even accept our rights .....

No offence, but No wonder that most of mullahs supporters are from the uneducated part of the society that they don't even know the most basic facts about history of their country.

Are you want to put me on test !?

Back
Top Bottom