What's new

Iran nuclear concerns: Israel warns Tehran is only ‘10 weeks away’ from acquiring weapons-grade materials

PeaceGen

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Iran nuclear concerns: Israel warns Tehran is only ‘10 weeks away’ from acquiring weapons-grade materials
Israel Defense Minister Benny Gantz reportedly has warned U.N. Security Council diplomats this week that Iran is “only around 10 weeks away from acquiring weapons-grade materials necessary for a nuclear weapon.”
p_4QbEBDUHA

Local : 2021-08-05(Thursday) 16:44:28
Found via nicer.app/news

Iran not ready to resume nuclear talks
Iran says it won't resume nuclear deal talks until Iranian President-elect Ebrahim Raisi's administration has begun.

Local : 2021-07-15(Thursday) 02:34:38
Found via nicer.app/news

Maybe Trump was wrong after all, to cancel the deal and try to expand it to include Iran's ballistic missile and regional militant ambitions..

Israel Defense Minister Benny Gantz reportedly has warned U.N. Security Council diplomats this week that Iran is “only around 10 weeks away from acquiring weapons-grade materials necessary for a nuclear weapon.”
p_4QbEBDUHA

Found via nicer.app/news

Iran says it won't resume nuclear deal talks until Iranian President-elect Ebrahim Raisi's administration has begun.

Found via nicer.app/news

Maybe Trump was wrong after all, to cancel the deal and try to expand it to include Iran's ballistic missile and regional militant ambitions..

After India we have to hear Israeli bitches. Can this world just end right now. Soon the US is going to line up along side India to moan like a whore next.

New Iran leader seeks to lift US sanctions
Iran's incoming president Ebrahim Raisi says Tehran will take steps to lift "tyrannical" sanctions imposed by the United States.

Local : 2021-08-03(Tuesday) 09:45:28
Found via nicer.app/news

well, either Biden's admin goes along with Trump's, and stiffens sanctions until the Iranians comply with the deal that Trump put on the table,
or Biden folds and hands the middle east to Iran, while probably *not* getting effective inspections going.

p_4QbEBDUHA

Found via nicer.app/news

Found via nicer.app/news

10 weeks away given the decision to start enriching to 90%. Not 10 weeks from now. The bomb making process/ warhead creation has been more of a political issue than a technical one.

10 weeks away given the decision to start enriching to 90%. Not 10 weeks from now. The bomb making process/ warhead creation has been more of a political issue than a technical one.
sorry, i don't quite understand you there. can you explain it a bit more?
New Iran leader seeks to lift US sanctions
Iran's incoming president Ebrahim Raisi says Tehran will take steps to lift "tyrannical" sanctions imposed by the United States.

Local : 2021-08-03(Tuesday) 09:45:28
Found via nicer.app/news

well, either Biden's admin goes along with Trump's, and stiffens sanctions until the Iranians comply with the deal that Trump put on the table,
or Biden folds and hands the middle east to Iran, while probably *not* getting effective inspections going.

if it were up to me, i'd sanction the Iranian leaderships and their richest 10%, not the general population.

a wide sanctions program designed to cripple the Iranian economy is only going to increase hatred of the west and play right into Raisi's regime's hands.

This is not going to end well.... prepare yourselves, my brothers. May God punish the few in power.

sorry, i don't quite understand you there. can you explain it a bit more?

if it were up to me, i'd sanction the Iranian leaderships and their richest 10%, not the general population.

a wide sanctions program designed to cripple the Iranian economy is only going to increase hatred of the west and play right into Raisi's regime's hands.
Hi friend,

Iran actually has to enrich the Uranium to 90%. It is currently not doing that, some centrifuge cascades are 20% and some are 60%. It would take 10 weeks enriched to 90% to have enough fissile material. We can enrich at 20% for 10 years straight and it still wouldn't give us a bomb because it is not at 90%.

Unfortunately the purpose of sanctions is to punish the general population
This is not going to end well.... prepare yourselves, my brothers. May God punish the few in power.
The Israelis will eventually make an attempt at Iran, and their will be the 1st Iran-Israel war but the main question is......will the US stand in the sidelines with Biden in charge?

Hi friend,

Iran actually has to enrich the Uranium to 90%. It is currently not doing that, some centrifuge cascades are 20% and some are 60%. It would take 10 weeks enriched to 90% to have enough fissile material. We can enrich at 20% for 10 years straight and it still wouldn't give us a bomb because it is not at 90%.

Unfortunately the purpose of sanctions is to punish the general population

Ok, well, if Iran has to reach a decision about doing that, or not, in 10 weeks, then i think the Israelis are right to call for international help with that situation..

And you're right, i also think that the general population should never be punished for the failings of their leaders. People tend to hate the ones who put on the sanctions more than the government that is in charge of their media.

The Israelis will eventually make an attempt at Iran, and their will be the 1st Iran-Israel war but the main question is......will the US stand in the sidelines with Biden in charge?

The Israelis will stay peaceful so long as the Iranians do the same..

@Stryker1982
Don't you think Israel would preemptively use Jerichos or Popeye SLCM on Iran if they felt they was close to completing a nuclear weapon?

@Stryker1982
Don't you think Israel would preemptively use Jerichos or Popeye SLCM on Iran if they felt they was close to completing a nuclear weapon?

I think Iran is very open and considerate to the idea that they would use nuclear Jerichos to prevent Iran from achieving military parity with them with regards to achieving nuclear deterrence. People complain why Iran haven't attack Israel directly, seemingly forgetting they are a nuclear armed state with enough warheads to destroy every Arab, Turkish and Persian city with a population over 500,000 around them. I've done so much OSINT on this subject because of the seriousness of it.

If they were to choose, they would use Jericho's because SLCMs may be too easy to intercept. Keep in mind, such weapons would be used to attack fortified nuclear facilities that are buried under mountains in an attempt to destroy the nuclear program. Therefore, the radiation would not be an airburst, but on the soil and among the air we breathe

Consider this interesting thing that most people do not know especially our Pakistani friends on the forum.
1628312136597.png

An attack on Natanz nuclear facility will spread nuclear radiation to Afghanistan, but mostly Pakistan and India, the nuclear radiation in Iran will be blown through the sparely populated areas of eastern Iran. The vast majority of people who will die would be Pakistanis and Indians.

This may prove to be a serious problem for the west on the decision making table. Can you imagine a nuclear armed Pakistan/India dealing with this problem?

They will need serious international justification for an action like that. It appears for now they would like to collapse the government from the inside through tough economic sanctions and unrest.

That being said, Iran does have several battalions of S-300PMU2s and other high-altitude SAMs (Bavar-373) which would complicate things for them. Israel appears reluctant to attack Iran for the time being, but it would be the only way to stop Iran if Iran says they will enrich at 90%. They will have trouble reaching so deep into Iran even with tankers, the risks are very high assuming they fly from Israel, and any shoot down will have a near 0% chance of rescue. Jericho's are their main way, and Iran has been making the means to counter this threat as much as possible.

I think they could do it if we enrich to 90%, this would be the last resort that the west doesn't seem to want to do, so they may do it because Israel is always given a free pass. The western world thinks military solution to Iran with their own means is " too late". Not my words.

The defense minister of Iran has said, that they've devised military plans to raze Tel Aviv and Haifa to the ground. Not just words, but an operational plan. Whether that is true or not doesn't matter too much, but it does indicate that Iran is seriously considering a worst case scenario as razing a city whether it'd be using conventional ballistic missiles or chemical/dirty warheaded missiles would probably only be done as a response to a nuclear attack. This might be why they are deterred so far.

Consider this interesting thing that most people do not know especially our Pakistani friends on the forum.
View attachment 767930

An attack on Natanz nuclear facility will spread nuclear radiation to Afghanistan, but mostly Pakistan and India, the nuclear radiation in Iran will be blown through the sparely populated areas of eastern Iran. The vast majority of people who will die would be Pakistanis and Indians.

Why not the opposite direction? how can know the graphic creator from where will blow the wind?

Why not the opposite direction? how can know the graphic creator from where will blow the wind?
This was a Pentagon simulation. I'll look for the video. I believe their are strong west-east winds in central Iran which would cause this kind of reaction. That being said, if someone were to attack the nuclear power plant in Bushehr in the South of the country facing the water, it would most likely spread to gulf states and pollute the water. But only an complete idiot would attack it, unless they don't live in the region (i.e. Israel)

Back
Top Bottom