What's new

Iran: nationwide rallies to protest recent Shia killings in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't play the courtman of your regime. The first thing Mullahs did was executing their fellow revolutionary friends. (I mean Tudeh guys)
Maybe MEK is not innocent, bu the Iranian regime is not an angel either.

do you know what is "tudeh"?

Please don't play the courtman of your regime. The first thing Mullahs did was executing their fellow revolutionary friends. (I mean Tudeh guys)
Maybe MEK is not innocent, bu the Iranian regime is not an angel either.

I don't remember saying it's an angel.far from it.
Just read my post that you quoted.I said : 'I'm not saying anyone is innocent here, but ...'

I don't remember saying it's an angel.far from it.
Just read my post that you quoted.I said : 'I'm not saying anyone is innocent here, but ...'

You tried to say that this executions have a reason. What is the reason behind the one I had mentioned?

I just wanted to prove @somebozo 's point.

Last edited by a moderator:
You tried to say that this executions have a reason. What is the reason behind the one I had mentioned?

I just wanted to prove @somebozo 's point.

For many of them,yes it was justified.For the same reason it's justified for Turkey to kill PKK militants.
What would you do if a group is causing unrest, terrorist activities and targeting civilians?Or killing the elected president and other officials of the country? They were doing it in 1980 and later, so many of them deserved what they got.Don't try to sympathize with them.Every single Iranian, Pro or anti regime, hates them.
And again, not every execution was right,I'm not saying everyone who was executed deserved it.

Last edited by a moderator:
For many of them,yes it was justified.For the same reason it's justified for Turkey to kill PKK militants.
What would you do if a group is causing unrest, terrorist activities and targeting civilians?Or killing the elected president and other officials of the country? They were doing it in 1980 and later, so many of them deserved what they got.Don't try to sympathize with them.Every single Iranian, Pro or anti regime, hates them.
And again, not every execution was right,I'm not saying everyone who was executed deserved it.
PKK's contribution to republic is zero. Meanwhile Mullahs together with Leftists Organizations founded a republic. This is why your example is invalid.
FYI, almost all of the PKK militants are KIA. We didn't execute them.

PKK's contribution to republic is zero. Meanwhile Mullahs together with Leftists Organizations founded a republic. This is why your example is invalid.
FYI, almost all of the PKK militants are KIA. We didn't execute them.
And since they found a republic together, they are justified to kill people randomly on street, assassinate officials, fight against Iran and cooperating with Iraq.Seems legit. Ok let's drop it here, it's going off topic slowly.We can talk about it in a related thread.

Utter lie. It was a shia colony . Post an authentic source of your info please. All sources suggest it was a Shia area.

Also dont forget all the Hazara killing in Quetta.

It's annoying when outsiders talk like an ignorant duffers.

In Karachi everyone live side by side. In our street in Karachi there were three Shia families/houses & a Christian familiy/house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom