What's new

Iran: nationwide rallies to protest recent Shia killings in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feyen

Reaction score
Iranians stage nationwide rallies to protest a recent wave of Shia killings in Pakistan.

Thousands of theology students have rallied in several cities, including Qom, Tabriz and Mashahad, chanting slogans against certain countries that stir sectarian violence in Pakistan.

They have also called on Pakistani Shia and Sunni Muslims to remain united against enemy plots seeking to pit them against each other.

According to the Human Rights Watch, more than 400 Shias were killed in a chain of attacks in Pakistan in 2012.

In the latest incident, over 40 Shia Muslims died in a bombing in the southern port city of Karachi last week.

Iranians stage nationwide rallies to protest recent Shia killings in Pakistan - Trend.Az

thats good news, Pakistanis strated it too and they started a month ago and i think the government started to crack down on terrorists now

I hope for the shias in pakistan do not follow shias of iran and hizbullat.

how about iraq?

What about Iraq?! Ask your American friends!

Horrifying Iraq Torture - Pentagon's Complacency Revealed (Video) - YouTube

The video I posted comes from American sources, American Liberals to be more exact!

its pakistan's internal matter, dont try to interfere in our internal matters, and no its not shia killings, in the recent attack in karachi more sunnis died then shias

Really? Then I don't see why is it any of your concern to express your opinion on this matter? Because as far as I know Iranians can carry out rallies in their own country! Freedom of speech baby!

It seems the recent massive killings of Shias in Pakistan has damaged the relations between the two countries .
Wonder how many Shias case gets unnoticed and ignored !!

It seems the recent massive killings of Shias in Pakistan has damaged the relations between the two countries .
Wonder how many Shias case gets unnoticed and ignored !!

Not really, we all know in reality its the Saudis who are financing the terrorists in Pakistan.

Saudi Arabia (after United Imbeciles) is the world largest state sponsor of terrorism.

its pakistan's internal matter, dont try to interfere in our internal matters, and no its not shia killings, in the recent attack in karachi more sunnis died then shias

No one intends to interfere in your internal affairs undoubtedly it's your concern, but before chanting these epithets and titles about being Iranian, Shia, Sunni, Pakistani and so forth we are all human and we sure do have to care about each other otherwise certainly we'll miss our moral compass....

And finally someone should protest against these Suadies who send their death squad everywhere ....

What about Iraq?! Ask your American friends!

Horrifying Iraq Torture - Pentagon's Complacency Revealed (Video) - YouTube

The video I posted comes from American sources, American Liberals to be more exact!

Really? Then I don't see why is it any of your concern to express your opinion on this matter? Because as far as I know Iranians can carry out rallies in their own country! Freedom of speech baby!

I think you best friends is america....:cheesy:

is ahmedinjad a liar?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you best friends is america....:cheesy:

is ahmedinjad a liar?

Yes, cooperating on fighting terrorism in both countries, you have problem with that?

We did help U.S to fight Al-Qaeda in Iraq who wanted to hijack the Iraq's leadership in its instability peak.Same as Afghanistan, we did help U.S fighting Taliban.Because it served OUR interests.But they didn't pay back very well though.

One of examples, you should read, it's interesting:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_uprising_in_Herat

Now you are supporting Taliban and Al-Qaeda?

Last edited by a moderator:
No one intends to interfere in your internal affairs undoubtedly it's your concern, but before chanting these epithets and titles about being Iranian, Shia, Sunni, Pakistani and so forth we are all human and we sure do have to care about each other otherwise certainly we'll miss our moral compass....

And finally someone should protest against these Suadies who send their death squad everywhere ....
Before teaching us the lessons of humanity first learn to not interfere in others personal or internal matters in the name of humanity , Iran itself is involved in current sectarian strife happening in Pakistan . If you really care of moral compass then just stop relating our internal matters with your ideological interests . It will help to maintain poise among us .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom