What's new

Iran Military News

Are we sure its a long range ballistic missile because 2m CEP is ridiculously good. It usually in the 50-20m range for ballistic missiles.

139209061905387531625073.jpg

The Iranian Navy launched two missile frigates called the Neizeh (Spear) and Tabarzin (Axe) as well as the Sirjan logistic warship on Sunday.
The three new vessels, which have been fully renovated by Iranian experts, were launched in the southern port of Bushehr, with many top commanders, including Iranian Army Commander Major General Ataollah Salehi in attendance.

Also on Saturday, the newly overhauled Lavan warship and SH3D combat helicopter joined the Iranian Navy as the country takes steps towards improving its military equipment.

The Lavan warship is capable of coastal bombardments as well as carrying choppers and armored personnel carriers. The Lavan logistic warship and SH3D Sea King helicopter returned to service after a series of renovation works.

Commander of Iranian Navy Rear Admiral Habibollah Sayyari said on November 23 that addition of new warships, amphibious vessels and helicopters to the Navy will boost the defense capabilities of the force.

He had also said on November 18 Iran believes regional security must be established through cooperation among countries within the region and that the presence of trans-regional forces in the Persian Gulf and the Sea of Oman leads to tension and disorder.

Iran has briefed the Arab littoral states of the Persian Gulf on common interests with them, and underlined that regional security must be established through cooperation among the regional countries, Sayyari said.

“The Persian Gulf, the Strait of Hormuz, the Sea of Oman and the northern part of the Indian Ocean along with all their interests and resources only belong to the regional countries,” Sayyari stressed.

“The presence of an alien force in the region leads to disarray, and can be regarded as a threat to all regional countries,” Sayyari said.

In recent years, Iran’s Navy has been increasing its presence in international waters to protect naval routes and provide security for merchant vessels and tankers.

Since November 2008, the Iranian navy has conducted anti-piracy missions in the Gulf of Aden and Bab el-Mendeb strait to protect the country's cargo ships and oil tankers against pirates.

Under the terms of several UN Security Council resolutions, nations can deploy warships to the Gulf of Aden and coastal waters of Somalia to protect their merchantmen against the pirates and, after giving notice to Somali government, enter Somali territorial waters in pursuit of pirates.

Iran Launches 2 Missile Frigates, Logistics Warship

usual bull shit

2 meter CEP?

How? With what?

lol

Are we sure its a long range ballistic missile because 2m CEP is ridiculously good. It usually in the 50-20m range for ballistic missiles.
And that with GPS tracking etc... which they don't have lol

Some pics of Iranian Army ground force(including new system in testing)

Zulfiqar-3 tank commander's periscope
0005B02-23-265D~0.JPG

Mortar auto loader
0005B02-24-205D~0.JPG

31211ddaddsda.jpg

M-113 with a remote controlled machine gun
3333333333333311111.jpg

Neynava truck(older version)
0005B02-21-255D.JPG

0005B02-21-415D.JPG

Neynava truck(newer version) laying mines
0005B02-25-225D.JPG

0005B02-25-265D.JPG

Passive defense systems installed on Iranian T-72s(the boxy thing in the right circle)
70102042035932805679.png

37104383633935232767.png

Video of Qamar bani hashem maneuver along with some Nezaja achievements

Edit:it seems that gilemard beat me to it.

Some pics of Iranian Army ground force(including new system in testing)

Zulfiqar-3 tank commander's periscope
0005B02-23-265D~0.JPG

Mortar auto loader
0005B02-24-205D~0.JPG

31211ddaddsda.jpg

M-113 with a remote controlled machine gun
3333333333333311111.jpg

Neynava truck(older version)
0005B02-21-255D.JPG

0005B02-21-415D.JPG

Neynava truck(newer version) laying mines
0005B02-25-225D.JPG

0005B02-25-265D.JPG

Passive defense systems installed on Iranian T-72s(the boxy thing in the right circle)
70102042035932805679.png

37104383633935232767.png

Video of Qamar bani hashem maneuver along with some Nezaja achievements

Edit:it seems that gilemard beat me to it.

Lol, your post is much more elaborated. Age mod betoone postamo pak kone azash mamnoon misham.

@mohsen @haman10 @ResurgentIran

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but does Iran supply Hamas or PIJ with Fateh-110 missiles or is that way out of the picture?

I dont know, I hope someone can answer it.

But my guess it is improbable that Iran is supplying that. We dont have a direct line to Hamas, as we do with Hezbollah.
We have to smuggle via bedouin networks, as you know. And the chances of successfully smuggling a missile of that size is not so high I think.

Unless we are smuggling the parts or giving the technology. I honestly dont know.

I dont know, I hope someone can answer it.

But my guess it is improbable that Iran is supplying that. We dont have a direct line to Hamas, as we do with Hezbollah.
We have to smuggle via bedouin networks, as you know. And the chances of successfully smuggling a missile of that size is not so high I think.

Unless we are smuggling the parts or giving the technology. I honestly dont know.

I doubt too it could be smuggled, maybe possible in separate containers through Sudan like they did with the Fajr series. After the 2012 war apparently military support was upgraded by Iran according to an Hamas member.

Now I hear Iran gave them the 'know how' for the M75 rockets but at the same time people say Hamas created it themselves and it's some sort of upgraded grad rocket with 60kg warhead. I'm not too sure. Is it even possible that Iran could give technology for that missile though? I can't praise it any more it is accurate with good size and warhead.

I doubt too it could be smuggled, maybe possible in separate containers through Sudan like they did with the Fajr series. After the 2012 war apparently military support was upgraded by Iran according to an Hamas member.

Now I hear Iran gave them the 'know how' for the M75 rockets but at the same time people say Hamas created it themselves and it's some sort of upgraded grad rocket with 60kg warhead. I'm not too sure. Is it even possible that Iran could give technology for that missile though? I can't praise it any more it is accurate with good size and warhead.

BRO , The tech needed to build fateh-110 is very high .

even after iran gave the complete instructions to syria - in order to build 1st gen. fateh - under the name tashreen , they failed to do so . thus iran stepped in herself and we built it for them in syria .

fateh has Inertial & electro-optical terminal navigating system at the same time , its accuracy is under 10 meter in first generations and about 3 meter in the latest ones .

its big and its almost impossible to be smuggled to gaza , even we had very great problems giving it to hezbollah although we have a direct line with them .

unfortunately the only way palestine could have it is by smuggling which more sadly is impossible due to the fact that some a$$hole named sisi is controlling egypt .

inshaallah one day we could give them to u via egypt

BTW : smuggling is dangerous for another reason too ! if israel manages to capture the missiles , they will have the latest tech of iran in guidance systems !!

I think we will soon find out. Remember, 2012 was a major strategic defeat for the Israeli regime.
Not many casualties on the Israeli side, but its not always about that.
Hamas fired a massive amount of Fajr missiles, many of them shot down by Iron Dome.

But frankly, the mission of Fajr is not to hit military targets. Its impossible anyway, because they are unguided rockets.
But Fajr is extremely cheap. Whereas the missiles that shoot them down (Iron dome missile) are extremely costly.
I read somewhere that the Fajr cost something like couple of 100 dollars, but one Iron dome missile cost 40.000 dollars. LOL :rofl:
Thats why I say Hamas is mastering the art assymetric war or so called "war of attrition".

And why do I say Israel lost?
Israel lost because it was deterred. It was deterred by Hamas.

Which also explains the "we will soon find out" part.
Israel can not accept such a blow to its own deterrence, or Hamas deterring Israel. Israel can not allow it. They will go to war again against Hamas. I am absolutely positive of that. Probably against Hezbollah too.

But instead of going now directly, it wants to choke the Gaza strip.
Unfortunately the Egyptian regime is collaborating in that, and this is very problematic.

But somehow I get the feeling that Hamas will be able to resist, even when under such huge pressures from both Israel and Al-Sisi's Egypt.

@haman10

You're absolutely right about that bro, is their an alternative? Something less than that but better than fajr series?

I believe M-75 is less effective them fajr-5 but they have much more quantity and it's built in Gaza.

I think we will soon find out. Remember, 2012 was a major strategic defeat for the Israeli regime.
Not many casualties on the Israeli side, but its not always about that.
Hamas fired a massive amount of Fajr missiles, many of them shot down by Iron Dome.

But somehow I get the feeling that Hamas will be able to resist, even when under such huge pressures from both Israel and Al-Sisi's Egypt.

LOL, it's more than that bro. :)

You're thinking of qassams, I'm not sure what Iran and Gaza are up to but I can't believe they're just sitting around not developing better capabilities.

@haman10

You're absolutely right about that bro, is their an alternative? Something less than that but better than fajr series?

I believe M-75 is less effective them fajr-5 but they have much more quantity and it's built in Gaza.

LOL, it's more than that bro. :)

You're thinking of qassams, I'm not sure what Iran and Gaza are up to but I can't believe they're just sitting around not developing better capabilities.

Yeah like I said, I think we will eventually find out.
Something tells me that next time, the Israeli regime will get an even bloodier nose. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom