What's new

Iran Military News

You with your hard on for Israel's destruction hasnt been able to touch one of their aircraft. Ten's of BM from where? Logistics play a part, all of these bottle rockets from Gaza hasnt been able to do anything. You do know Israel has a 3 tier missile defence shield? The moment you launch "BM" from anywhere, Israel will pin point the location. And from there it's only gonna be hell for the one's making the mistake of firing up these bad boys at Israel.

I'm more like derailing your fantasies. Kill one of their soldiers and they will kill a 100 in return.
1-hamas didn't have those missiles till just a while ago
2-zelzal is not a bottle missile but its rather more advanced than any convintional short range unguided missiles your country has
3- do u know what tier3 means ? It means its the third gen of their AD syatems ! Well to hell with that since we saw its capabilities in intercepting hamas missiles , lol
4- your blindness in what's happening surprizes the crap out of me . Lol . Can't u see that hamas . An armed group has successfully stood up against a self-proclaimed 4th army on the planet ?

Do u know how many injured israeli soldiers are right now in the hospital?

BTW : JUST TO KILL YOUR BUZZ :
A hamas fajr5 missile just landed on a zionist airbase
@Hazzy997 congrats bro :yahoo::yahoo:

BITE HAMAS :chilli:

This news was breaking

You do realise the heat signature of a BM is incomparable to small rockets? All this hoopla hasnt dented Israel. What makes you think you can paralyze Israel. Inconvenience them sure, but paralyzing their nation is another ballgame. As i said, they have no qualms for civilian casualties on your side. So pick your poison. I know quite a lot of Israel's capabilities, study their military tactics and doctrines. An armed militia is no match for them. You guys have no rolling armor to sustain an armored attack. Militias are for guerrilla warfare which they(Israel) do not intend to be entangled in.

Fighting such a daunting enemy takes courage, but actually putting up a resistance and that too a sustained one is different.

I'm not comparing Iran's missiles with Hamas's rockets, Hamas never hit an Israeli Air Force base in tel aviv, they've fired at Israeli military bases surrounding Gaza. I'm not arguing about what Iran can do or can't, only war would tell.

What's your idea of putting up a resistance?

BTW : JUST TO KILL YOUR BUZZ :
A hamas fajr5 missile just landed on a zionist airbase
@Hazzy997 congrats bro :yahoo::yahoo:

BITE HAMAS :chilli:

This news was breaking

LOL! :lol:

Lets hope he looks good at point 4 you made, that's the point we're trying to get across to him.

Last edited:
M75 is different then Fajr-5 though in several aspects. The actual rocket was smuggled in pieces and they were produced in Sudan. It wasn't the technology for it, however there are photos of the M75 and you can tell it's like a miniature version of the Zelzal 2.
differences are superficial, they are the same size and the same range, difference in warhead's weight could be the result of lower quality materials, after all Hamas doesn't have the access to the same stuff which we have. as I said we gave them the know-how tech, so it's completely natural that they apply the changes in their product.
using the fixed tail fin (in comparison with folding ones) will decrease the cost and complexity and at the same time increases the accuracy of the rocket, also Hamas forces can immediately leave the launch area without being worry about their launchers, and that's why they have replaced the fajr tail fin.

Zelzal is our most accurate rocket (50m) and completely different, and as you can see it has four small engines below it's nose to increase the rocket's accuracy (and maybe guide it like a missile):
278149_105.jpg

also this is the sequence of our rockets (range) : Fajr < Naze'at(نازعات) < Zelzal

Naze'at 10:
8w8xqu4ozvm8ygsr8kj.jpg

Are you trolling him? :lol:
Yes :-)

I hate it when ppl. Talk abt sth they don't have any idea abt :undecided:

differences are superficial, they are the same size and the same range, difference in warhead's weight could be the result of lower quality materials, after all Hamas doesn't have the access to the same stuff which we have. as I said we gave them the know-how tech, so it's completely natural that they apply the changes in their product.
using the fixed tail fin (in comparison with folding ones) will decrease the cost and complexity and at the same time increases the accuracy of the rocket, also Hamas forces can immediately leave the launch area without being worry about their launchers, and that's why they have replaced the fajr tail fin.

Zelzal is our most accurate rocket (50m) and completely different, and as you can see it has four small engines below it's nose to increase the rocket's accuracy (and maybe guide it like a missile):
278149_105.jpg

also this is the sequence of our rockets (range) : Fajr < Naze'at(نازعات) < Zelzal

Naze'at 10:
8w8xqu4ozvm8ygsr8kj.jpg
Well put bro :tup:

278149_105.jpg

Naze'at 10:
8w8xqu4ozvm8ygsr8kj.jpg

Take a look at it....
0924c61c43f49a9536850f4a2dbcb146.png

view_13844526771.jpg

view_1384431104.jpg

Its 60kg warhead because they have to smuggle explosives for it I believe .

@mohsen

It looks more like Naz'eat 10, right? And Hamas and IDF both say they've gotten some to increase to 100km range.

Here is it during the war, first few seconds of vid:

nice pics buddy where did he get the m-15 from ?

There's a good amount in Gaza, some from black market, some captured from Fatah. They even have Colt M16A2 carbines from Vietnam days. :lol:

LOL, look at these rocket launchers they have, skip to 1:40 in the video these are all 107mm rockets. They do a nice job of concealing rockets. :)

I don't want to get this off topic anymore though. :D @mohsen @haman10 @spiderkiller

Last edited:
@mohsen

It looks more like Naz'eat 10, right? And Hamas and IDF both say they've gotten some to increase to 100km range.

Here is it during the war, first few seconds of vid:

similar as the similarity between the all missiles:D.
the one in your video is Fajr3 or 5, look at it's small rectangular tail fin.
I'm downloading this one:
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Last edited:
Iran: Obama's Military Option 'Joke of the Year' - Middle East - News - Israel National News

"The low-IQ US president and his country's Secretary of State John Kerry speak of the effectiveness of 'the US options on the table' on Iran, while this phrase is mocked at and has become a joke among the Iranian nation, especially the children," said Jazzayeri according to the Iranian semi-official Fars News Agency.

The general added on previous Iranian threats, warning that US forces in the region can be struck by Iran. "If they err, the region will be turned into a hell for them," threatened Jazzayeri.

......................:rofl:

Iran: Obama's Military Option 'Joke of the Year' - Middle East - News - Israel National News

"The low-IQ US president and his country's Secretary of State John Kerry speak of the effectiveness of 'the US options on the table' on Iran, while this phrase is mocked at and has become a joke among the Iranian nation, especially the children," said Jazzayeri according to the Iranian semi-official Fars News Agency.

The general added on previous Iranian threats, warning that US forces in the region can be struck by Iran. "If they err, the region will be turned into a hell for them," threatened Jazzayeri.

......................:rofl:
options on the table

Iran claims it has missiles with multiple warheads | The Times of Israel

TEHRAN, Iran — Iran’s powerful Revolutionary Guard on Wednesday said it had acquired missiles with multiple warheads, the latest armaments advance to be claimed by the Islamic Republic.

At a ceremony Wednesday, Defense Minister Hossein Dehghan presented a delivery of four types of ballistic missiles — named Qiam, Qadr H1, Fateh-110 and Persian Gulf. The Qadr H1 and Qiam, he said, are equipped with multiple warheads, greatly boosting their destructive power.

“These missiles are able to hit and destroy enemy targets with precision, and they meet a variety of the armed forces’ needs,” Dehghan said. “The weapons have strengthened Iran’s deterrence power and military might,” he added, in comments were posted on the Guard’s website.

The announcement came as Israel’s military announced it had captured a covert maritime shipment of missiles from Iran bound for Gaza. Army officials said the soldiers searching the boat found several dozen advanced Syrian M-302 missiles, with a range of up to 200 kilometers (125 miles) and a payload of up to 170 kilograms (375 pounds).

................ :wave: Iron dome :D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom