What's new

Iran Military News

TEHRAN (FNA)- Lieutenant Commander of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) said an Iranian drone which has been manufactured through the reverse engineering of the US drone which was tracked and hunted down in Iran late in 2011 will be unveiled to the public soon.

"All the memories and computer systems of this plane have been decoded and some good news will be announced in the near future not just about the RQ-170 and the optimizations that our forces have done on the reversed engineered model of this drone, but also in area of other important defense achievements," IRGC Lieutenant Commander General Hossein Salami said.
Farsnews

^^ will the army receive Shahed129 ? or will it remain in the hands of the elite guards ?

^^ will the army receive Shahed129 ? or will it remain in the hands of the elite guards ?
what elite forces? this drone will help patrol forces.
yet if you watch the video, General poordastan head of army's ground forces already answered your question.

what elite forces? this drone will help patrol forces.
yet if you watch the video, General poordastan head of army's ground forces already answered your question.

I thought the IRGC would operate them. Which video ? the only one i saw related to the Shahed was Aziz jafari and Hajizadeh speaking.

I thought the IRGC would operate them. Which video ? the only one i saw related to the Shahed was Aziz jafari and Hajizadeh speaking.
in the Yasir video, general said both army and IRGC use each other's technologies.

@SOHEIL

nazaret raaje' be in khabar chiye?
"

raast mige?

Last edited by a moderator:
@SOHEIL

nazaret raaje' be in khabar chiye?
"

raast mige?

DW *** sher ziad mige !

gharar nist be suriye hamle beshe ... che dalili dare jangande haro befreste IRAN !?

in harom zade ha obama ham begoze rabtesh midan be IRAN !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
DW *** sher ziad mige !

gharar nist be suriye hamle beshe ... che dalili dare jangande haro befreste IRAN !?

in harom zade ha obama ham begoze rabtesh midan be IRAN !!!

vali khob haalaa age in kaar ra bekone ham bad nist ;)
haalaa nirouye havaayishoun , havaapeymaaye be dard bokhori ham daare?

vali khob haalaa age in kaar ra bekone ham bad nist ;)
haalaa nirouye havaayishoun , havaapeymaaye be dard bokhori ham daare?

Mig haye kohne va daghone rosi ! :hang2:

Mig haye kohne va daghone rosi ! :hang2:

khob, khasteh nabaashe, pas hamoun ja bemoune behtare, hazine negahdaari va jaaye ezaafi migireh pas. vali raasti fekr konam mig29 daareh hanouz ke baraaye ma baaz bad nist va khoubeh.

khob, khasteh nabaashe, pas hamoun ja bemoune behtare, hazine negahdaari va jaaye ezaafi migireh pas. vali raasti fekr konam mig29 daareh hanouz ke baraaye ma baaz bad nist va khoubeh.

oon chandta Mig 29 bokhore to saresh ... khodemon behtaresh ro misazim :coffee:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom