What's new

Iran kills 1 Pakistani soldier, 3 injured.

Baloch insurgents aren't exactly pro-Pakistan.
You have to differentiate between Religious baloch Sunni separatists of sistan-balochistan(like Jaysh al-Adl) supported by Brave AFFAZ and Rebel Balochs in pakistans control(BLA etc) .

This whole episode allows Indians to argue: "See, we weren't the bad guys on the eastern border, because these Pakistanis get into trouble on the western border as well."
In fact, that is pretty much what the pro-Indian trolls are gleefully saying right now!
Shame on anyone who gets fooled by Iran acting as proxies for the Indians!

It does look valid.

I am so angry at Iran right now, I sometimes have a strong impulse to drop my secure job here in the West, fly out to Pakistan, and volunteer to fight Iran with the FC!
Then I remember that I'm in my 40s, out of shape, and will only be a burden to the brave, well-trained professionals of the FC.
And then I calm down again. :-)

It does look valid.
And it's meant to look valid; that's why Iran is acting as a proxy for the Indians.

I am so angry at Iran right now, I sometimes have a strong impulse to drop my secure job here in the West, fly out to Pakistan, and volunteer to fight Iran with the FC!
Then I remember that I'm in my 40s, out of shape, and will only be a burden to the brave, well-trained professionals of the FC.
And then I calm down again. :-)

And it's meant to look valid; that's why Iran is acting as a proxy for the Indians.

Yes, it's possible that the timing was carefully chosen.

Losing one's identity means losing one's all...
The only identity that matters is the "identity of the present", that knits a people into a single nation, whether it be an identity formed around a constitution, faith, culture, common interest or combination of the aforementioned and/or other factors.

This whole episode allows Indians to argue: "See, we weren't the bad guys on the eastern border, because these Pakistanis get into trouble on the western border as well."
In fact, that is pretty much what the pro-Indian trolls are gleefully saying right now!
Shame on anyone who gets fooled by Iran acting as proxies for the Indians!
u really believe that?:D

All the chest thumping Indians who could not hide there joy must not forget that they are also having cross border skirmishes and firing with China, Pakistan and bengladesh so in this way this makes us even. Does that proves you to be a good neighbour/ The dragon whenever it wants cross your border and screw you. I feel sorry for poor Indians

Umm..no, we are not. The firing is only going on with Pakistan, whom none of their neighbours can tolerate. China and India have not exchanged a bullet since 1987, and B'desh? Really? Wishful thinking, huh?

Not all countries are border pests like you.

This Issue must be solved by Iran , otherwise this will take much in the Relationship between Iran & Pakistan.

(Evil Iran. Let´s ambush them and then Start a Invasion to get Turkey & Pakistan closer together :)).

u really believe that?:D

Not only do I believe that...I am astonished that any rational person who knows the relevant facts I have mentioned, and the background of relations between Pakistan and India, could fail to reach the same conclusion.:blink:

Not only do I believe that...I am astonished that any rational person who knows the relevant facts I have mentioned, and the background of relations between Pakistan and India, could fail to reach the same conclusion.:blink:
:enjoy:

Fair enough I will stop only because I have respect for a bunch of the Iranians members here like you, rmi, haman, abii, new but the difference is I did not try to say its all good we should calm down in english and then proceed to mock you guys in urdu. All my comments have been in English so at least I was not trying to talk shit behind your backs.
A troll did that and he is banned, please don't generalize.

There is no shortage of idiots on this forum.

There also seems to be no shortage of pro-India trolls willing to deny the obvious and spread lies about Pakistan at every opportunity.
Not surprising, given how Modi has recently stressed the need for "domination of cyberspace":
'Domination of Cyberspace Increasingly Important,' PM Modi Tells Military Commanders

I have to hand it to the Indians and the Israelis: they leave no stone unturned in advocating for their views! The Israelis call it "hasbara", and Modi calls it "domination of cyberspace". :meeting:

Just for your information, I have Phd. from one of the most prestigious universities in the world.

I mention that because if people like you and F117 think that "there is no shortage of idiots on this forum", you should be aware that not everyone who disagrees with you can easily be classed as "idiot".

I am not trying to boast, just giving you fair warning in case *you* end up looking like an idiot. :enjoy:

Last edited:
There also seems to be no shortage of pro-India trolls willing to deny the obvious and spread lies about Pakistan at every opportunity.
Not surprising, given how Modi has recently stressed the need for "domination of cyberspace":
'Domination of Cyberspace Increasingly Important,' PM Modi Tells Military Commanders

I have to hand it to the Indians and the Israelis: they leave no stone unturned in advocating for their views! The Israelis call it "hasbara", and Modi calls it "domination of cyberspace". :meeting:
What they're saying is something else. When they are not talking about paying money to a bunch of people to post in some random forum but they are talking about increasing their capabilities to target infrastructure as everything nowadays involves computers. Take Stuxnet for instance. Also the other thing Israelis don't give a dam about you.

All this big talk here is useless. Pakistan won't retaliate as Iran is an "Islamic Republic". At least you should take a lesson now and stop this madness of basing an entire country on religious interests rather than the livelihood of its citizens. How many religious minorities have to face injustice for not being Muslim? You are about to execute an innocent Christian woman just for a little mistake but will you ever retaliate against this "Islamic republic" that killed your own soldier? In the end of the day, it's Pakistan that gets damaged from its own policies.

Back
Top Bottom