What's new

Iran fired cruise missiles in attack on Saudi oil facility: Senior US official

do you really believe that a 3rd no 10th rate low life power like Iran can by-pass any protective measures without the US consent? if you think or believe this then you are as retarded and delusional as the other keyboard warriors plaguing PDF (whether sanghi, irani or wahabi).

Its Not about what I believe. Its about you being too stupid to understand a simple Cartoon joke and making a conspiracy out of it! Iran's power is on the rise by the way while British power is in decline as illustrated in the Adrian Darya Tanker saga that just occurred a few weeks back. Deal with it!

Sorry i don't buy into this theory. I don't think US has interest to fake anything and if they did , they would sure not do it in such a lame way.

I think anyone can understand that there was something fishy about the confession of the Houthi spokesman and the whole circumstances of the event.
This was Saudi misinformation from a Saudi event, nothing about US.

Regardless, the US is well known to have spread many lies and been exposed many many times. After RQ-170 incident they strongly denied losing any drones and said Iran was lying, then Iran showed them the captured RQ-170 and they begged Iran to return it and admitted they had lost it!

But I agree with you about the Houthis' press conference, they told many stupid lies and that was strange.

Well , Your leaders intimidate Saudi , who has a population 10 x times smaller than you . And in return US , who is 10 X times stronger than y intimidates you.
Saudi population = 35 million
Iran population = 80 million

US intimidates Iran so much that Iran shot down $200m drone over international airspace (US claim) and US did nothing.

And in return US , who is 10 X times stronger than y intimidates you.

US cannot even intimidate an Iranian toddler.

This is what we do to the US:

Iran-releases-images-of-US-sailors-surrendering-before-capture-e1452767927446.jpg

%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AD%D8%B8%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D9%87%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B4-%D8%A5%D8%B3%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%B7-%D8%B7%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D9%8A%D8%A9-MQ-%E2%80%93-4-C-Triton-.jpg

And don't forget what we just did to US ally saudis few days ago and yet, the US does not have balls to do jack.
If anything, it seems they're intimidated by Iran :lol:

Trump was supposed to have an NSC meeting at 4 PM. Don't know if it was cancelled or if he is still having it. Expecting updates soon.

Meanwhile reports that Iran has activated preventative measures to prevent a cyber attack. And Saudi's are lining up to fill up gas at an unprecedented manner.

Reports are also of Iranian air defenses being deployed around oil facilities.

US cannot even intimidate an Iranian toddler.

This is what we do to the US:

Iran-releases-images-of-US-sailors-surrendering-before-capture-e1452767927446.jpg

%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AD%D8%B8%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D9%87%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B4-%D8%A5%D8%B3%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%B7-%D8%B7%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D9%8A%D8%A9-MQ-%E2%80%93-4-C-Triton-.jpg

And don't forget what we just did to US ally saudis few days ago and yet, the US does not have balls to do jack.
If anything, it seems they're intimidated by Iran :lol:

Iran has been blessed by having two succssive american presidents who were too cowardly to use military force. You are lucky there is no marco rubio, john mccain or even romney in the white house. Or that tinpot country you call home, would be sent back to the stone age. America has thousands of cruise missles and munitions at hand which would send khamenei's empire to the ground. Don't try the false bravado in front of obama and trump who are both iranian *** kissers and slaves.

@doorstar,

the saudi patriot defenses were aligned towards the south. The radar is 120 face coverage. The saudis really didnt think there would be a northern attack.

Iran has been blessed by having two succssive american presidents who were too cowardly to use military force.

George Bush was also a pusssy as well? It's funny how all American presidents seem to be pussiesss when it comes to Iran :lol:

You are lucky there is no marco rubio, john mccain or even romney in the white house.
All of those would also end up being pussiesss.

Or that tinpot country you call home, would be sent back to the stone age. America has thousands of cruise missles and munitions at hand which would send khamenei's empire to the ground. Don't try the false bravado in front of obama and trump who are both iranian *** kissers and slaves.

That tinpot country has existed thousands of years before you subhumans even came out of your caves.
All we do is humiliate you subhumans and in return you can only sanction. :rofl:

Iran has been blessed by having two succssive american presidents who were too cowardly to use military force. You are lucky there is no marco rubio, john mccain or even romney in the white house. Or that tinpot country you call home, would be sent back to the stone age. America has thousands of cruise missles and munitions at hand which would send khamenei's empire to the ground. Don't try the false bravado in front of obama and trump who are both iranian *** kissers and slaves.

@doorstar,

the saudi patriot defenses were aligned towards the south. The radar is 120 face coverage. The saudis really didnt think there would be a northern attack.

Iran has mountainous terrain and borders America's rival Russia via Caspian sea. Very difficult to invade militarily.

@Major Sam

I see you give - rat to my post but not the other guy's posts despite the insults.
Shows us what level you so called "staff" are.

Anyone that opens their dirty mouth against Iran will be dealt with. No exception.

@Irfan Baloch you see where we stand. These people think they can insult Iran and we won't respond. Even this so call "staff" @Major Sam is playing blind to the troll. Notice how he's only -rating Iranian members.

Edit: Now that he's been called up on it, he -rates that other guy. :lol:

@Major Sam

I see you give - rat to my post but not the other guy's posts despite the insults.
Shows us what level you so called "staff" are.

Anyone that opens their dirty mouth against Iran will be dealt with. No exception.

@Irfan Baloch you see where we stand. These people think they can insult Iran and we won't respond. Even this so call "staff" @Major Sam is playing blind to the troll. Notice how he's only -rating Iranian members.

Edit: Now that he's been called up on it, he -rates that other guy.

I gave it to both of you. Seems my internet is sluggish. You guys need to be mature and if you wanna discuss in positive manner go ahead.

I have asked @WebMaster already to clean this thread and delete these posts.
I don't gonna tolerate my country insults. So be careful next time..if someone is saying anything about Iran rather than replying use report button.

I gave it to both of you. Seems my internet is sluggish. You guys need to be mature and if you wanna discuss in positive manner go ahead.

I have asked @WebMaster already to clean this thread and delete these posts.
I don't gonna tolerate my country insults. So be careful next time..if someone is saying anything about Iran rather than replying use report button.

Oh please. You gave me 3 -neg ref in last 2 days and just today when I called you up on it you gave it to the other guy as well. What about the others they also insulted?

I have nothing against Pakistan. But anyone that opens their mouth against my country will get it badly. Whatever nationality they are.

I have reported comments many times.

So why won't they show this proof? why hide it?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom