What's new

Iran Decides to AcComplete Takeover of Afghanistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most probably this is presented by Pajeet Newj Factory

Their foreign ministry spokesperson called Panshiri commanders deaths in fighting as 'martyrdom'.

Looks like Iran is failing to install their favorties in Afghanistan. Imran Khan phone calls to the Saudis and UAE leaders were meant something.

Their foreign ministry spokesperson called Panshiri commanders deaths in fighting as 'martyrdom'.

Looks like Iran is failing to install their favorties in Afghanistan. Imran Khan phone calls to the Saudis and UAE leaders was meant something.
Afghanistan has only one stakeholder and thats Pakistan!

Apparently Pakistan has conducted drone strikes killing prominent leaders of Panjshir. This act will surely intensify the civil war in Afghanistan and it is Indeed an irresponsible act which violates all international norms.

In this situation, Iran condemns any Foreign attempt to intensify the conflict which will end up with brother killing in Afghanistan.

Pakistani role in surrounding Panjshir and stopping water and food supplies to people of Panjshir is an inhumane act. This must stop as soon as possible and Iran won't sit and watch the miseries imposed on people of Afghanistan.

These were the points raised by spokesman of Foreign Affairs and i can't really find any wrong in it if Pakistan truly killed leaders of Panjshir which in return would make intra Afghan negotiations impossible.
Dear don't you think it is logical to prove accusation rather to just spread it as rumours .... ????

Bside there is no Drone in Pakistan which can fly beyond the line of sight so for Pakistani drones to fly and attack in Panjsheer it is necessary to establish Ground Control Station in Afghanistan .... but why in the whole world no one saw it inside Afghanistan ..... ???

Secondly before to accuse us for committing inhuman acts and Human Rights violations, I would ask you plz first respond western Propaganda about the involvement of Iran and large scale of Human Right violation in Syria and Iraq specially many accusation against Iran related to Siege of Faluja

Regards

Salaam

Apparently Pakistan has conducted drone strikes killing prominent leaders of Panjshir. This act will surely intensify the civil war in Afghanistan and it is Indeed an irresponsible act which violates all international norms.

In this situation, Iran condemns any Foreign attempt to intensify the conflict which will end up with brother killing in Afghanistan.

Pakistani role in surrounding Panjshir and stopping water and food supplies to people of Panjshir is an inhumane act. This must stop as soon as possible and Iran won't sit and watch the miseries imposed on people of Afghanistan.

These were the points raised by spokesman of Foreign Affairs and i can't really find any wrong in it if Pakistan truly killed leaders of Panjshir which in return would make intra Afghan negotiations impossible.

Bro, do you also condemn any Iranian involvement in foreign countries?

We don't stop water Flow to our enemy.
this one bit exposes how brainwashed you are..The panjsher valley is full of springs and streams..How can Pakistan stop water to 'la resistance'..
Pakistan was hosting all the major tajik leaders in islamabad compelling taliban for an inclusive government when taliban were taking over the capital.
Secondly if you think Pakistan is using its drones there..then provide some satellite data as proof to the international community instead of these media stunts..

in Iran it has been all over social media ( and i mean aaaaaaall over ) that Pakistan air forces have attacked Afghanistan in favor of Taliban so ppl here are shocked and angry as no one expected that to be true, they asking if army radars have picked up any Pakistan military movements, so government said they are investigating

this is the same $hit as that viral news in iran some years back that ex Pakistani Army chief Raheel Sharif after taking up so-called muslim nato alliance has called to nuke iran.
Iran should find the origin of such preposterous liars and maybe hang them by crane.
I can guess the origin though and its the distinguished Indian shia community

Last edited:
Work together guys. When Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, China and Russia work together, you can do more than you can alone. Economically and geopolitically you now have great opportunities and can achieve a lot. There are always disagreements, but you can resolve them through discussions. Even with friends, things don't always go smoothly, but since you know what makes them tick, you often turn a blind eye. Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan could become a new strong influence in the Arab world in association with China, the future world power, and Russia. Maybe there is still good work together with Turkey. That would be a strong opposition to the Saudi supremacy and other western (Israeli) puppet rulers in the Arab World. Don't let this be spoiled by prejudice or the agitation of those who fear it.

in Iran it has been all over social media ( and i mean aaaaaaall over ) that Pakistan air forces have attacked Afghanistan in favor of Taliban so ppl here are shocked and angry as no one expected that to be true, they asking if army radars have picked up any Pakistan military movements, so government said they are investigating

Most likely some fake crap. Tehran Times is propaganda shit. I found no such statement on the official Twitter of FM Spokesperson.
Meanwhile the legit news:

And you guys have been dropping barrels full of food and honey on Syrian innocent civilians from helicopters :disagree:

Except for Hindu Propaganda sites and Tehrantimes/Tehranitl sites, there's no such news in official Iranian websites.

When are we Pakistanis stop believing on every fake shit we read on the internet??

What is these guys problem?

First of all Pakistan never intervened in Panjsher and all are just social media fake news but Iran has decided to name Pakistan for the alleged intervention

RIGTH HERE, just a few days ago, I mentioned this exact scenario that Iran will try to go against Pakistan due to the Indian pressure and $$'s being promised for investments into Iran (sanction free). So that overrides the "friendship". My statement was mocked and countered so many times by so many people. Here is the reality and it's only going to get worst.

Check out this video and at 3:52. The whole focus of the Indian lobby, now Iran and "other" forces is "sanction Pakistan" and make it the bad guy to take the fall. A counter political / foreign relations strategy should be in play by Pakistan ASAP.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom